...the same energy!

Hello.. I wrote here a few times.. First time I was in some kind of relationship. Now, I am five months with this guy. We met at work. And he is all I am looking for..for all this time. He feels the same thing about me.
The problem is, he is married..but he submitted a request for divorce.
I am in true love for the first time, and he also says that he never felt like what he feels right now.. he is in love more than ever, and he never loved anyone so much like he loves me. And I trust him. I can feel that. He shows me that.. and I am happier than ever.
We are similar, there is a lot of respect and understanding between us.. We have the same energy.. we are two children in the soul, and that is what I love the most about us..
About us, we are totally in love. Having great time together.. He is one emotional person. A lot.. And he quickly becomes sad. Three days ago.. we were messaging.. and, I answered to him every three or four minute.. And he become sad because of it. He wanted mi at that moment, second.. Tomorrow we were talking about that, and he said that he can't be without me not for a secunde. And then he thought how I was something else doing. Like talking with someone else who is more interesting than him. How crazy is that?? He is not jealous, and there is nothing for it.. it is only fear to not have me. To lose me. Like I am scared to. But it is going very well between us.

What you can tell about this synastry? Here is and our Composite chart.
v3nmex.png

jzh9bo.png

comdoc

Minha, you're on the right track. 98% scalar synergy potential. 98% composite relationship potential as a couple. This is a match made in heaven. :biggrin: