Any signs of attractiveness from this chart???

Tiff

Take a quick look at let me know what you think!

Sept 10 2017.jpg

The_Saturnian

Hi,

Sun (personality) in Scorpio (Pluto ruled) in 7th house (relationships) conj Pluto (magnetic attraction) conj descendant (your "other" self/partnerships/relationships). Mars (sexual energy) in 5th (romance) sq Pluto. So I'd say sexual tension can be experienced in terms romantic relationships. Moon (emotions/feelings) in Pisces (escapism/spiritualism) in 11th house (friends) comfortably trines Sun conj Pluto. Your friends may find something magnetic to you. Could explain popularity amongst your friends circle. Quite possible for some friends to become partners?

Indeed I Dream

Take a quick look at let me know what you think!

View attachment 70161

Why do you want to know this??
North Node in Libra in 6th shows some attractiveness. As does Venus in Libra in 6th house. :)
But I'm not sure if I can find other factors. They're too complicated. :)
Surely you know that attractiveness is in the eye of the beholder?!. :)
I believe this person is attractive.
Would you say so, too?

UraSatVen1029

Physically, Taurus risings are known to have sensual beauty, something like a "down-to-earth" kind of beauty. Your chart ruler is Venus, and it's in Libra, where Venus owns it and is extremely comfortable. Surely, you have charm and sensuality playing out here in your ascendant. Venus, Neptune, Jupiter, Uranus and Pluto aspects your ascendant. You must be dreamy, filled with optimism and vibrance, unique looking and also magnetic. I'm just describing these as per planet that aspects your ascendant.

You're a Scorpio Sun, and these types of people are typically intense and have animal magnetism. Perhaps people might sense the intense and passion within your ego and overall identity and it can be a turn on. Having Moon in Pisces 11th house, would have a similar theme but in a more martyr way I guess. You must be really sensitive and dreamy and it plays out in 11th house areas of life. You may get along with a lot of different people, and this alone is attractive somewhat. You can draw in different types of people.

Venus in Libra is charming. She has elegance, grace and she's natural in Venusian areas. With your chart ruler as venus, I can assume you are attractive. But that really depends on other people. Different people will have different views of attractiveness and beauty.

But yeah, beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder :)