Are you willing to interpret my kids charts??

Roxyrxc

I'm scheduled for a C-section on June 7th is it too soon to interpret that chart?

And any key aspects on my two older step kids and how I can be a good mom to them?:innocent:
Thanks in advance:wink:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_logan.73385.29679.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_logan.73385.29679.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 27
  • astro_2gw_04_eddie.73337.28047.jpg
    astro_2gw_04_eddie.73337.28047.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 26
  • astro_2gw_03_alexa.73260.25412.jpg
    astro_2gw_03_alexa.73260.25412.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

rahu

Banned
hi roxy

before interpreting eddies chart , I need to offer a few comments.
children and the populous in general are being over prescribe psychoi tropic drugs soley to make the pharmaceutical corporations more money. any child that does not met the psychological norm(which itself is an illusion) is deemed to be mentally unfit and hence is prescribed psychotropic drugs. in reality children display erratic characteristic that they grow out of. but today at a early age they are addicted to drugs.
that said, it seems to me that eddie is most likely been diagnosed with some from of ADHD(which is a catch all term to include any signs of individuality in a child besides obvious issues).

he has mercury conjunct the node and ascendant and square to Uranus and Jupiter.
this pattern shows him to have psychic and astral abilities. he has vivid astral dreams and some may be of a prophetic nature. he can read others thoughts and is extremely intelligence. with proper guidance his intelligence could border on genius./but the Uranus/Jupiter square shows he lacks patience and can be very argumentative when frustrated.

this pattern can make him extremely hyper and he is school he is likely to be bored and maybe unruly because his mind is so advanced to the curriculum.

he also has sun square to Saturn . this aspect is almost diametrically opposed to the former pattern. this brings moodiness, despondency and mental inertia.
between these two extremes, his moods can sharply go up and d

. this pattern of psyche aspects is more closer to bipolar than ADHD.

he also has the mars/venus midpoint conjunct to the mercury/node conjunction which shows he is a most loving child. and square to Uranus he can deeply be attracted to positive emotions and as he grows older will find himself at the center of attention.

his Uranus is conjunct to lilth which places great emphasis on his dreams. has mentioned he will have dreams that are prophetic and dreams which can show him how his life may unfold.
but the Saturn/Neptune midpoint is square to Lilith which tends to bring an element of fear into his dreams. with this aspect ,I woulldthink he is subject to many nightmare, but as he ages, this will be less of a problem.

he is extremely gifted, but with such a strong urnaus ,he may be too headstrong.as mentioned he needs firm guidance so that his wildness does not pervade his personality when he matures.
but he must be guided and not restricted. this place a great burden on th eparents because you must find ways to channel his energy into constructive behavior and not just restrict and bind him. restriction will only make his wildness worst .but oyu are fortunate than he responds to love. so unconditional love and thr provision for positive behavior avenues will bring the genius out of him .
again pychotropic drugs will chain his psyche. Better to find a good behavior modification psychologist rather than a psychiatrist whose first line is to prescribe drugs.

rahu

Roxyrxc

hi roxy

before interpreting eddies chart , I need to offer a few comments.
children and the populous in general are being over prescribe psychoi tropic drugs soley to make the pharmaceutical corporations more money. any child that does not met the psychological norm(which itself is an illusion) is deemed to be mentally unfit and hence is prescribed psychotropic drugs. in reality children display erratic characteristic that they grow out of. but today at a early age they are addicted to drugs.
that said, it seems to me that eddie is most likely been diagnosed with some from of ADHD(which is a catch all term to include any signs of individuality in a child besides obvious issues).

he has mercury conjunct the node and ascendant and square to Uranus and Jupiter.
this pattern shows him to have psychic and astral abilities. he has vivid astral dreams and some may be of a prophetic nature. he can read others thoughts and is extremely intelligence. with proper guidance his intelligence could border on genius./but the Uranus/Jupiter square shows he lacks patience and can be very argumentative when frustrated.

this pattern can make him extremely hyper and he is school he is likely to be bored and maybe unruly because his mind is so advanced to the curriculum.

he also has sun square to Saturn . this aspect is almost diametrically opposed to the former pattern. this brings moodiness, despondency and mental inertia.
between these two extremes, his moods can sharply go up and d

. this pattern of psyche aspects is more closer to bipolar than ADHD.

he also has the mars/venus midpoint conjunct to the mercury/node conjunction which shows he is a most loving child. and square to Uranus he can deeply be attracted to positive emotions and as he grows older will find himself at the center of attention.

his Uranus is conjunct to lilth which places great emphasis on his dreams. has mentioned he will have dreams that are prophetic and dreams which can show him how his life may unfold.
but the Saturn/Neptune midpoint is square to Lilith which tends to bring an element of fear into his dreams. with this aspect ,I woulldthink he is subject to many nightmare, but as he ages, this will be less of a problem.

he is extremely gifted, but with such a strong urnaus ,he may be too headstrong.as mentioned he needs firm guidance so that his wildness does not pervade his personality when he matures.
but he must be guided and not restricted. this place a great burden on th eparents because you must find ways to channel his energy into constructive behavior and not just restrict and bind him. restriction will only make his wildness worst .but oyu are fortunate than he responds to love. so unconditional love and thr provision for positive behavior avenues will bring the genius out of him .
again pychotropic drugs will chain his psyche. Better to find a good behavior modification psychologist rather than a psychiatrist whose first line is to prescribe drugs.

rahu

Wow seriously thank you so much your such a blessing... is there anything I can do to help him understand his abilities??

rahu

Banned
Wow seriously thank you so much your such a blessing... is there anything I can do to help him understand his abilities??

as I have said, restriction will not help. you must find ways to expand his interests. but it is very important to give him alternative avenues to express himself
as I said he does respond to love, so you must be sure not to show disapproval but to always shroud your help in love.

he is very intelligent so you might try giving him different type of puzzles,something to expand his use of his mind. as I said he probably gets bored by because he has such a high intelligence under his turbulence.

but the main thing is love....un conditional love.

rahu

Roxyrxc

as I have said, restriction will not help. you must find ways to expand his interests. but it is very important to give him alternative avenues to express himself
as I said he does respond to love, so you must be sure not to show disapproval but to always shroud your help in love.

he is very intelligent so you might try giving him different type of puzzles,something to expand his use of his mind. as I said he probably gets bored by because he has such a high intelligence under his turbulence.

but the main thing is love....un conditional love.

rahu

Thank you rahu... my step daughter Alexa is begging me to ask you to do hers too since she heard me and my husband talking about eddies I told her I was not sure you would be able to but she is very interested lol either way I thank you so much for responding

rahu

Banned
Thank you rahu... my step daughter Alexa is begging me to ask you to do hers too since she heard me and my husband talking about eddies I told her I was not sure you would be able to but she is very interested lol either way I thank you so much for responding

hi ,yes I was planning to look at her's tomorrow.:smile:
I have to log off for now.
rahu

rahu

Banned
hi roxy

right off the top alexa has the vertex conjunct to Uranus. this gives astral dreams but they tend to be confusing as very often she picks up things that don't relate to her world, though sometimes her dreams will apply to her life .eros is square to Uranus so she has a very lively emotional nature and has a very vibrant side to her.
with the mars/venus midpoint conjunct to the moon/Jupiter conjunction, she is very loving and optimistic. she is quite intelligence and likely read everything she can get her hands on as she loves knowledge for knowledge's sake.. she is very optimistic and has a innate understanding of how the larger world works.
she likely is very popular as she is known for her honesty and accurate opinions. I would think that all her friends come to her when they have questions in their lives.

but interestingly , she also has a deeper almost morose side to her emotions. she has mars conjunct to Pluto and psyche and these are trine to orcus. these are signs of inner strength both emotionally and physically. it may not be obvious physical strength but rather endurance and an inexhaustible reservoir of energy to take on life. these are also healing symbols so I would think her health is usually excellent and there could be a streak of "pstychic " or mental healing in her.

her Nessus is conjunct to the node and the moon/Neptune and Jupiter/Neptune midpoints are conjunct to Nessus and the node.
this is a difficult aspect to verbalize as it implies she has had negative or dark experience, possibly involving authority figures in her young life.
this tends to show a wisdom or maturity to the possibly "dangers" in life.

with her irrepressible joy and love, she has been through experiences that might have left other children emotionally troubled. but as I have sais she has immense emotional healing energies.

her venus is conjunct to Neptune .this gives her great creativity .this is sometimes an aspect of an actress because she can project almost any emotion that others might suggest. this allows her to be sensitive to people of all walks of life. she can reflect what other people see or expect her to be like.

her Saturn is in the 12th house which again shows she has a maturity beyond her age and also a serious and contemplating side that most would not expect because of her vibrant and optimistic emotional nature.

with juno square to eris and conjunct to mercury and Jupiter I would expect her to have a joyous love of her grandparents and throughout life she will be favored by teachers and other authority figures in her life.

her moon is trine to Saturn which shows her to be patience and even tempered .but the midpoint tis square to Neptune and venus, so she likes her privacy and will conceal the way she really feels about things at times
rahu

Roxyrxc

Rahu she is very mature for her age and I know she has a desire to read flawlessly but at 8years old she is reading at kindergarten level she is very loved especially by her grandparents and her mother left her at a young age but took her little brother and not her when she left but then brought him back since then the kids do not like going with her and she repeatedly has called the police on my fiance saying that it is his fault that she wants the kids but they won't do anything resulting in the kids seeing her as a threat to their father especially Alexa she is very manipulative at times and gets her way all the time and then laughs about it later is this the actress component coming out ?

hi roxy
right off the top alexa has the vertex conjunct to Uranus. this gives astral dreams but they tend to be confusing as very often she picks up things that don't relate to her world, though sometimes her dreams will apply to her life .eros is square to Uranus so she has a very lively emotional nature and has a very vibrant side to her.
with the mars/venus midpoint conjunct to the moon/Jupiter conjunction, she is very loving and optimistic. she is quite intelligence and likely read everything she can get her hands on as she loves knowledge for knowledge's sake.. she is very optimistic and has a innate understanding of how the larger world works.
she likely is very popular as she is known for her honesty and accurate opinions. I would think that all her friends come to her when they have questions in their lives.

but interestingly , she also has a deeper almost morose side to her emotions. she has mars conjunct to Pluto and psyche and these are trine to orcus. these are signs of inner strength both emotionally and physically. it may not be obvious physical strength but rather endurance and an inexhaustible reservoir of energy to take on life. these are also healing symbols so I would think her health is usually excellent and there could be a streak of "pstychic " or mental healing in her.

her Nessus is conjunct to the node and the moon/Neptune and Jupiter/Neptune midpoints are conjunct to Nessus and the node.
this is a difficult aspect to verbalize as it implies she has had negative or dark experience, possibly involving authority figures in her young life.
this tends to show a wisdom or maturity to the possibly "dangers" in life.

with her irrepressible joy and love, she has been through experiences that might have left other children emotionally troubled. but as I have sais she has immense emotional healing energies.

her venus is conjunct to Neptune .this gives her great creativity .this is sometimes an aspect of an actress because she can project almost any emotion that others might suggest. this allows her to be sensitive to people of all walks of life. she can reflect what other people see or expect her to be like.

her Saturn is in the 12th house which again shows she has a maturity beyond her age and also a serious and contemplating side that most would not expect because of her vibrant and optimistic emotional nature.

with juno square to eris and conjunct to mercury and Jupiter I would expect her to have a joyous love of her grandparents and throughout life she will be favored by teachers and other authority figures in her life.

her moon is trine to Saturn which shows her to be patience and even tempered .but the midpoint tis square to Neptune and venus, so she likes her privacy and will conceal the way she really feels about things at times
rahu

rahu

Banned
hi roxy

I don't fully understand your relationship to your step children eddie and alexa. are they adopted?? but with what you have added ,I will amplify my comments on alexa's chart.

what I believe based on your feed back is that alexa has been sexually abused, very likely when she was with her mother. sexual abuse is a specific characteristic of nessus conjunct the node. mars conjunct to pluto is can also be a indication of abuse. the fact her mother took eddie and not her with her shows to me that she was jealous of her daughter as a rival and was not responding as a mother. alexa's poor reading skills also point to a emotional trauma as alexa has excellent intellectual and verbal potential. the fact she reads on the kindergarten level implies this was the period in her life when she was abused.
the moon/Neptune midpoint conjunct to nessus and the node implies her mother has a drug or alcohol problem and this contributed to alexa's abuse. the moon/Jupiter midpoint conjunct Nessus suggest a authority figure, likely her mother's partner abused her.

alexa's blaming your fiancé for her mother not taking her and her brother is psychological displacement. I believed she was abuse by her mother's partner and because she can't accuse him directly she is accusing your fiancé.

the midpoint of the named asteroid alexa and her sun is conjunct to nessus, further suggesting she has been sexual abused.

pholous is square to alexa which implies she has quite a deceptive manner about herself. it could be self deceptive or it could be she is concealing what has happened to her.

chiron is can also be a symbol of abuse. in alexa's chart the pluto/chiron midpoint is conjunct her mercury. this suggest she has repressed or blocked out the abuse.
similarly psyche conjunct to pluto and mars is often a contributing aspect of abuse.

I suggest that alexa see a therapists specializing in sexual abuse. she might be able to isolate those parts of alexa's personality that reflected her blocked memories.
but as alexa' has a history of fabricating things, I am not sure any actions will result against the perpetrator. but she is obviously blocked by her experiences and hopefully with proper counseling can get on with her life.
feel free to PM me.
rahu

Attachments

• astro_2gw_2000_roxyalexa_73683_41030.jpg
    astro_2gw_2000_roxyalexa_73683_41030.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 11
Last edited: