People you can't stand

aquarius7000

I have the impression that Uranian placements and Aspects provide a higher level of intelligence without determining how it will be applied.
Two sides even to the Uranus coin. The flip side can be erratic, impulsive, bizarre, unsettling, unusual, disruptive, eccentric behaviour (our president comes to mind:p).
Uranus-Mars is said to be one of the most disruptive aspects and also the perfect accident aspect. A lot there depends on the quality of Mars, which will carry out the action.

david starling

Two sides even to the Uranus coin. The flip side can be erratic, impulsive, bizarre, unsettling, unusual, disruptive, eccentric behaviour (our president comes to mind:p).
Uranus-Mars is said to be one of the most disruptive aspects and also the perfect accident aspect. A lot there depends on the quality of Mars, which will carry out the action.

If you're a believer in the Aquarian Age, what's your prediction as to how it will manifest in the long-term, Mundane sense, given the Uranian rulership?

ashriia

Isn't it important to specify just what it is that makes you dislike someone? Is it behavior, attitude, appearance, or just a feeling you get--the "vibe"? I guess my problem is, I don't tend to "hate" anyone, so maybe I can't relate to that.

Some of us aren't as neutral as a pisces sun can be.:wink:
I know personally I will like or dislike someone its pretty immediate. Similar to what OP has said here, it's just a vibe you get, it either meshes or it doesn't.

david starling

Some of us aren't as neutral as a pisces sun can be.:wink:
I know personally I will like or dislike someone its pretty immediate. Similar to what OP has said here, it's just a vibe you get, it either meshes or it doesn't.

Yes, I do immediately look for common ground, and I try to evoke some sort of rapport. Failing that, I just avoid them, if possible. I also figure I annoy them as much as they annoy me! :lol:

Abby83

It depends on the native IMO, and whether they are more in tune with their north node energy. Usually if they have a ton of planets conjunct the south node, a comfort zone as you mentioned is more likely.

But you can still see a lot of cases where people hate people who represent qualities or have sun signs in the sign of their SN.

I'm someone with SN in 1st conjunction moon in sag sextile sun in libra. I find sag my happiest place in the chart. It is true that it is a comfortable zone. NN in Gemini 7th is challenging and uncomfortable, yet I don't find these Gemini ppl as difficult as Capricorn.

Abby83

You can always see the energy in the chart with good chart-reading skills :)

I will have to confirm my mother in laws chart and show it to you (if she has the ability). My father in law just finally confessed she is mentally ill and thinks the rest of the world is evil and negative when really its the other way around. As far as I know she has Venus mars and sun in Pisces, moon in Taurus, mercury in aqua, Pluto in Leo, Jupiter in cap, Neptune in libra Uranus in Gemini. NN in Aries. I find her extremely mental and therefore difficult.

ashriia

I'm someone with SN in 1st conjunction moon in sag sextile sun in libra. I find sag my happiest place in the chart. It is true that it is a comfortable zone. NN in Gemini 7th is challenging and uncomfortable, yet I don't find these Gemini ppl as difficult as Capricorn.

That's understandable, since moon signs are compatible with suns of the same sign, and suns to the same moon sign, or rising sign.

I'm having some serious deja vu. Have I said this to you before on another thread?

Last edited:

david starling

My thing is that I don't see Uranus as the ruler of Aquarius, so the buck stops there for me. Sorry if that is disappointing.

Not at all. Here's an idea I'd like to present for your opinion. I think it has logic on its side: Saturn Traditionally rules two Signs, as a day-ruler and a night-ruler. These two Signs are quite different, and Signs determine the quality of expression of a planet. In Ancient-alchemy, there's the concept of "turning Lead into Gold". Normally, lead is Saturn's metal, and gold is the Sun's. But, the Romans associated Saturn with a "Golden Age", before it became progressively worse. So, Gold for day-Saturn, and Lead for night-Saturn. In which case, the Aquarian Age would be a return to a Golden Age, under day-Saturn's rulership. I've been told by one knowledgeable Traditionalist that this wouldn't be the case, because Traditionally, Saturn is the Greater Malefic in its rulership of both Signs. But, observationally, I've noticed Capricornians are wary and cautious, as one might expect from a Sign ruled by the Greater Malefic; whereas Aquarians are far more at ease and confident, almost to the point of feeling somewhat "entitled". That would suggest a change in Saturn's expression in one Sign versus the other. Any comments? :biggrin: To stay on-thread, it's a question as to whether people will be able to relate more freely and peacefully during the A of A, than they have in this Tropical Age of Capricorn under night-Saturn's rule.

Last edited:

Tla26

Her Saturn and Pluto conjunction falls in your 2nd house so she affects and challenges and possibly destabilizes your security and self-worth, probably making you feel insecure. Her North Node conjuncts your Chiron in the 10th, what she herself needs to develop in this life (north node) somehow highlights a wound or wounds of yours and possibly creates situations where a healing is needed.

Her Chiron on the other hand is conjunct your Jupiter, so she wounds your ability to feel free, expansive, happy go lucky and probably limits your optimism. You may feel pessimistic around her. That conjunct opposes your natal Venus in the third, so it affects how you communicate and will also affect how you feel about yourself.

Her Mars conjunct your Pluto in the 2nd adds to the destabilising factor I mentioned above, except she is Mars so she energizes this and is the "actor" in this situation, activating your Pluto in the 2nd which can make you feel chaotic around her.

Her Mercury is conjunct your Ascendant, and I find it ironic when I see this because you're talking about her (Mercury is communication, the Asc is you)

But, her Sun is in your 12th house. This connection in synastry goes either way. Either they really get along and it's a special, deep connection from a past life, or it causes complete suffering for both parties. Normally people who have their Sun in your 12th are able to see something hidden about you that not many people can see. Are you close or have you been close in the past? Have you revealed things to her that you haven't to others? Or do you feel like she is intrusive in your privacy? Maybe you can't stand her because she is illuminating (Sun) your secrets, your privacy, and making you feel anxious (a byproduct reaction of the 12th house)

Her Neptune conjuncts your 4th house stellium (I have a 4th house stellium like this too by the way, but in Cap/Aqua.) her Neptune conjunct your stellium can either mean that there's a special, spiritual connection, or they can be deceptive towards you, or you to them, and the relationship can be messy and if there are other aspects involved (as there are in this synastry), it can be downright chaotic. Neptune contacts are chaotic when at their worst.

Her Venus squares your Pluto, in the 2nd, so again this is her making you feel uprooted and destabilized around her. Her Venus is her beauty, self-worth, love, relationships, so maybe the way she expresses her beauty, her femininity and her relationships somehow affects how you feel about yourself.

Her Mercury in your 1st squares your Uranus and something else which isn't very visible, but that means that the way she communicates creates tension in your inner life (4th house), and highlights/activates your Uranus in the 4th which can mean feeling uprooted and possibly unstable but wanting to be stable.

Overall there are some harsh aspects involved. Most of it impacts your Pluto in the 2nd and it brings out things that you would rather keep hidden. Around her you might feel like overthrowing everything although if you don't, you're probably subconsciously aware of the fact that she causes you insecurity and general unrest. This subconscious facet is highlighted because of her Sun in your 12th. I think she subconsciously exposes your fears and highlights them to you, making you uncomfortable.

Thank you so much...such an incredible interprtation--and spot on.

I think what it helped me to see was that she wounds my ego by forcing me to deal with her lack of intelligence. I realized that maybe I should put my pride aside and help her...kind of like be a life coach. She is totally different from myself but I feel like I have things to teach her/help her with. This is a big change of thinking for me!

aquarius7000

Not at all. Here's an idea I'd like to present for your opinion. I think it has logic on its side: Saturn Traditionally rules two Signs, as a day-ruler and a night-ruler. These two Signs are quite different, and Signs determine the quality of expression of a planet. In Ancient-alchemy, there's the concept of "turning Lead into Gold". Normally, lead is Saturn's metal, and gold is the Sun's. But, the Romans associated Saturn with a "Golden Age", before it became progressively worse. So, Gold for day-Saturn, and Lead for night-Saturn. In which case, the Aquarian Age would be a return to a Golden Age, under day-Saturn's rulership. I've been told by one knowledgeable Traditionalist that this wouldn't be the case, because Traditionally, Saturn is the Greater Malefic in its rulership of both Signs. But, observationally, I've noticed Capricornians are wary and cautious, as one might expect from a Sign ruled by the Greater Malefic; whereas Aquarians are far more at ease and confident, almost to the point of feeling somewhat "entitled". That would suggest a change in Saturn's expression in one Sign versus the other. Any comments? :biggrin: To stay on-thread, it's a question as to whether people will be able to relate more freely and peacefully during the A of A, than they have in this Tropical Age of Capricorn under night-Saturn's rule.
That indeed was mighty interesting.

Let me leave you with two really interesting links in the same regard.

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=254
http://www.accessnewage.com/articles/astro/hand1.htm

comdoc

I really love and admire Taurus Moon. Alyssa Sharpe rocks. Thanks for the link.

Having Taurus moon and mars it will take a lot to really **** me off, and most of the time i won't say anything unless i know it could blow me up, i will communicate my issue.

If it continues and you do not respect what i say, god help you, we most likely won't be friends after.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPHJ-GAwxxo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMu3k2uoP6Q

It's really not easy to anger me but when you do, even i'm scared of myself.