Does JTS Love me #2

Astrologer4U

I asked this question before and the answer didn't come out to promising. I am asking the question again because a lot has taken place since the last time I asked. JTS left from my life and then came back again. This time around we had a long talk about our relationship and why it is so rocky. We both decided that we should become more serious about our relationship and to make a long story short, we have been apartment searching. I would just like to know if he now loves me based on what it is we are about to embark upon. A part of me feels like he wants us to live together because that will make his life more convenient but then a part of me feels like he is starting to see that I am the one for him.

Okay, I asked the question again on a different date because a lot has changed so quickly since the last time I posted this thread. We have been apartment hunting and have been with each other every day with the exception of the two days I went on a pre planned vacation for which he didn't want me to go because he wanted me to stay with him. I still went because it was already planned.

I would like to know, am I going to the next level with him with good reason? I know that I love him but does he love me?

Does JTS love me?

Attachments

• doesJTSloveme#4.jpg
    doesJTSloveme#4.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 20
  • doesJTSloveme#5.jpg
    doesJTSloveme#5.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Astrologer4U

Oh my gosh, I (mars) am in the 10th house and he (Venus) is in his own house, we are in square aspect to each other. I'm thinking this means that he does in fact see me as a way out of all his troubles, he sees me as an opportunity for growth in some way. I think the answer is, he still does not love me.

Dr. Farr, are you around?:sad:

Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U

Sorry I took so long to respond, my computer was down. Thanks Wintersprite, you are right, I did have the wrong month but I have corrected it. I have asked the question again since that day so I now have both charts posted.

Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U

I find it interesting that both times I asked the question, I the querent is posited in the 9th house and he the quiested is posited in the 7th or the 11th house which are both relationship houses. However, he is not aspecting me. What is up with that? From the looks of it, it seems like he wants to learn something from me??? and the love is based on some kind of transformation, or need for information in order to move onto the next level?

Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U

@Dr. Farr, Wintersprite and Rafaella, can you all please give me your thoughts on these two charts? Anyone else who wouldn't mind helping out, please do so. I really want to know what the stars have to say in terms of weather this man loves me or loves me not.

Astrologer4U

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

His Part of Love (his ascendant, ie, 7th house cusp + venus-sun) falls @ 15 Gemini, and is afflicted by being in the same sign as the South Node, which =, basically, a chaotic element/situation within him (it is HIS Part of Love), regarding this question; now, that is not a "no" answer, nor is it a "yes" answer: at the present time, in my opinion, the answer is evolving, there is a fundamentally unsettled/chaotic coloration to this entire matter (within HIM), and I believe it will take some time for that to settle out, within him, about you and about his CAPACITY to have the relationship with you that you are hoping for.

rafaella

You have way to many charts up for this same question and I doubt the validity of them. You cannot keep on asking same question in hope for a positive response. None of the charts can give you accurate answer. The first one has Moon in Capricorn, the second has Late Asc, the 3rd has Void Moon - all telling us you worrying way too much, just need to let go of the need to know everything...

Did he tell you how he felt? Why do you keep on worrying about how he feels, especially as you are moving in together? With Void Moon, its tells us you need to stop worrying.

Most charts shows that he cares for you, but more as a sexual attraction, not as real love. The 1st chart has opposition between Sun/ Saturn shows great pull between you both, both are strong in their own exaltation but show dislike for each other, love/hate relationship. Oppositions brings people togetehr but always with regret and pain, also pulls them apart....Both strong in what you want and may need to be more sensitive to the other's needs. Moon in Capricorn shows some heaviness and difficulty for you with this relationship, Moon recently trined Jupiter and translates that to Sun by a square. Moon will square both rulers, so in way you will struggle to keep things together and this may take a toll on you. Moon rules 12th. Moon is very weak and in detriment - depressive feeling and feelings of being left out are not faraway. It does seem he will be hot and cold in your relationship and that is the reason you struggle quite a lot. So it is your choice whether this relationship is worth the pain or not.

I do think he cares for you, but real love he may not be able to understand. He may need help to get through the issues of his childhood so that he can heal, but can you help him with that? Moon in capricorn is a bit too weak to do this. You've got to have tremendous strenghts and patience and that is what I see Moon in Capricorn as being.

The other charts show basically you've already asked previously so need to leave it at that. Both have considerations before judgement - Late ASC and Void Moon.

hope this helps!

Last edited:

Astrologer4U

@Dr.Farr.. Thanks for your interpretation, It makes perfect sense.

@Rafaella... It was not my intention to come off as difficult, my apologies for making you a bit agitated with me.

To my understanding, when people change, the charts change and I had been seeing some changes in him but I wanted to match up what I was seeing to what horary has to say. I do have moon in Virgo square Neptune which lends to my worrying a lot but I am about to make a big change in my life to be with this man and I just want to be doing this based on love or strong caring that turns into love. Any way, thanks for your response, everything you said is true, even Dr.Farr mentioned from another chart that this man is sexually attracted to me and that was mostly what he could see. I don't have a problem with him being sexually attracted to me, I just don't want it to only be about that between us.

Thanks again for everything.

Astrologer4U

rafaella

No, I was not agitated with you. But this forum is full of querents asking same questions again and again after they receive negative response, some even register under a different name (!) and again come back to ask the same question... I do understand the agitation that you and they expereince, I have been dealing with this myself. But there comes a point when one just has to take a step back and let life happen. Horary can only do so much.

Horary charts show the past, present and the future, so if you wondering what is to come you can always look at the old chart. No need to keep asking same horary again, because the subsequent charts will be invalid, as seen in your last two charts - late ASC and Void Moon.

I hope I clarified my point and I wish you all the best!

Please keep us posted... thanks :)

Astrologer4U

Well, JTS is gone and this time he is gone for good as far as I am concerned. I don't want a future with him anymore. This time he claims to have been leaving because I didn't want to have any children and he did but I really think he left because he is really afraid to grow up and actually share in adult responsibility. This was the longest time we had ever spent together, 14 days to be exact. I saw so much more about him that I had never got the chance to see because our time together was always very short lived, 14 days is not a lot but he was living with me in my house that I have now until we were able to find an apartment together. I didn't want him to stay with me until we found a place but he said he needed to be with me so I allowed him to, which turned out to my benefit in the end because after spending that many days with him straight, a lot of things about him became very clear to me and now I know for sure that he is not the one for me.

Thanks a lot Dr. Farr and Rafaella for your help in this thread and the other threads as well:smile:

Astrologer4U

rafaella

Thanks for the update! Well it seems the opposition played its part. What was meant to happen - happened.

I'm happy things have become clear for you now, so you did not waste more time on someone who is not the right person for you... :)

Best wishes!

dr. farr

Thanks for the update: again we see the South Node telling so much of the story (his Part of Love was in the sign with the SN): anything connected with the SN is chaotic, difficult, the SN is where I always look FIRST, for indications of potential problems, shortcomings, disappointments, etc (but then my perspective on the Dragon's Tail is extreme, as I have pointed out on a recent thread about the Nodes)