Was he jealous that I was talking to another guy?

ChildOfVenus

Tzipr27p_o.jpeg

ElenaJ

Venus exactly square Chiron says probably he was.
Venus rules him and his 5th house, Chiron is on your 5th cusp.

ElenaJ

It isn't a planet, it's an asteroid, and I do find it helpful in certain charts.
You don't have to consider it if you don't want to.

ElenaJ

Sorry if I seemed brusque, I didn't mean to.
You can include it or not, depending on your own choice.
Especially in this chart, I think it gives the answer you are looking for.

katydid

I think Chiron can be helpful as well. I have seen it work here in charts I watch in the forum. But I don't usually mention it because it is not used traditionally and I am no expert, so I don't want to start a kerfuffle.

But it does seem to me that Chiron and the outer planets often contribute greatly in horary chart interpretation. :innocent:

In this chart, Chiron is EXACTLY squaring the guy you are asking about. Chiron sits in your 5th of love interests. Chiron represents emotional wounds and the square to him [venus] might indicate that he feels insecure about himself and his ability to attract women.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Exactly, katydid.
We often see charts filled with asteroids, but they make no contact with anything in the chart, so they really don't relate and shouldn't even be included in the chart, they just create clutter.
But when we see it, like in this chart, specifically contacting the planet in question, I think we should refer to it.
Chiron the wounded healer shows areas where there is suffering and the potential for growth that comes from that suffering.
And in this case, they show us his suffering, jealousy, coming from his personal insecurities, which he should strive to resolve and overcome.