Famous Aquarians

CapAquaPis

The video is missing Matt Groening, creator of the Simpsons and Futurama (born Feb 15, 1954). His dark, but satirical humor is an Aquarian and probably Capricorn trait (not sure if his moon or rising is Cap). In sidereal astrology, the sun enters Aquarius on Feb 14 or 15, and leaves Mar 10-12 (note leap year, the extra day Feb 29 every 4 years except 1900).

Edit: His moon is in 3' Leo or in sidereal, 8' Cancer...notably depressive and dramatic signs ruled by sun and moon.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Feb 14-Mar 11 people are sidereal Aquarius for those who follow this version. Does this mean George Washington is an Aquarian in this regard? He's the first US president and one of 4 presidents in this "Aquarian" realm: Lincoln, FDR and Reagan. In the current social justice movement we're in, all of these 4 are held as slave-owners, massacre organizer of Lakota Indians, placed a whole ethnic group in wartime internment, and refused to support a civil rights movement because of a new STD was discovered in, but crudely stereotyped the group (Gay men or homosexual males).

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Regina Spektor is born on Feb 18, 1980, the closest celebrity I can find in birthdate. Susan B Anthony was born on my birthdate in 1820 and she was one of the first organizers of modern women's rights and feminist movements. Although Feb is Black History Month, we can have a new federal holiday for her, not off-sync when Dr Martin Luther King's birthday is in January and we're currently in Women's history month.

blackbery

EVERY Sun sign can be amazing. EVERY Sun sign has negative/positive qualities. Ying/Yang. NEVER judge anyone simply for their Sun sign. Look at the other planets, the aspects, the placements. There are plenty of good & 'bad' people of every sign & Aquarius is not better than anyone else although they do tend to have a 'superior attitude'. They need to gain awareness & humility & try to not be so 'fixed'. They are traditionally ruled by Saturn.

I LOVE this particular Aquarian, Abraham Lincoln who had 3 planets in Pisces (Mercury, Jupiter & Pluto) & only 1 sign in Aquarius. He had compassion, integrity, honor, insight & the gift of prophecy which are all water-based.
The aquarius part of him wanted to unite the country, bring about the emancipation of the slaves & bring a more tolerant society.
One of a kind human being.:love::love::love:

There are absolute monsters with Sun in Aquarius like Dick Cheney, Jeffrey Epstein, the most prolific pedophile & child sex-trafficker in history....

& this monster.

The definition of an eccentric, outcast and free spirit, Aquariuses are considered the ‘misunderstood’ geniuses of our society. But when their eccentric character and creativity go in the wrong direction, they do become some of the evilest people on the planet. That is the case with Gary Ridgeway – the second most prolific serial killer in the USA who killed over 49 girls and women, and sexually assaulted them after their death. He targeted the vulnerable, neglected people, typically underage runaways and sex workers. He got the nickname the Green River Killer as the first 5 bodies of his victims were found in the Green River.

Famous Aquarians 2 (yes, more of us to cover): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZXMfE8tbVU

We're one amazing sign, the water carrier replenishes the fertile earth. We can be anything we want to be.
:happy:

CapAquaPis

Astrological websites also has "People with Moon in Aquarius, Saturn or Uranus in Aquarius, and Ascendant in Aquarius". My own GF has an Aqua moon/rising squared her Scorpio sun. And 1932-34, 1961-63 and 1991-93 births are under Saturn in Aqua, while a generation of 1995-2002 people are Uranus in Aquarius (the last ones going to turn 18 and esp those born in Jan. 2000 now over 21).

blackbery

If you change the zodiac to sidereal then the Aquarian Presidents Lincoln, Reagan, FDR would NOT be Aquarians!:whistling::whistling::whistling:

You can't switch the zodiac to change one President's Sun without doing them all.

You mentioned previously about Aquarius being 'fertile' because they carry a water jug......but Aquarius is an AIR sign, traditionally ruled by Saturn & that is not a fertile planet. It's barren, desolate & dry. Hard like steel.

I don't think Aquarius is no better or no worse than any other sign.....there are good/bad traits & characteristics in every sign.

We need them ALL. :tongue:

Feb 14-Mar 11 people are sidereal Aquarius for those who follow this version. Does this mean George Washington is an Aquarian in this regard? He's the first US president and one of 4 presidents in this "Aquarian" realm: Lincoln, FDR and Reagan. In the current social justice movement we're in, all of these 4 are held as slave-owners, massacre organizer of Lakota Indians, placed a whole ethnic group in wartime internment, and refused to support a civil rights movement because of a new STD was discovered in, but crudely stereotyped the group.

CapAquaPis

The birth of George Washington and the first recorded solar cycle, we're now in the 25th solar cycle and they last on average 11 years (the last ended around 2010 and the current one lasts until 2032), almost 300 years of a period of the US (independence declared in 1776, the 44th year) in the so-called Aquarian age, unless the cycle starts usually around Mar. (21) when the vernal or spring equinox in the northern (fall or autumn in the southern) hemisphere happened.

1989 is thought to been the Aquarian age debut, started on Jan 21 when the full moon was in cusp Cancer/Leo when the sun is in cusp Capricorn/Aquarius. There's a Capricornian and Saturnian composition to the Aquarian age when science and technology, progressive thought and globalization are traits we associate with the new age. Between the dates Jan. 21 and Mar. 21, you have Feb. 22 - the date George Washington was born, and July 4, 1776 - the US' founding date is when the sun is in Cancer opposite (a past full) an Aquarius moon.

J.E. Bush is Aquarius (2/11/1953), and he seeks to become the 3rd Bush family member who was president: His father George HW (term 1989-93) and George Jr (term 2001-09). In 2024, expect someone like JEB to campaign for president or as a VP mate with former VP Mike Pence. They'll run vs. either current pres. Biden and/or VP Kamala Harris (depending on circumstances regarding Biden's health).

Last edited:

david starling

The birth of George Washington and the first recorded solar cycle, we're now in the 25th solar cycle and they last on average 11 years (the last ended around 2010 and the current one lasts until 2032), almost 300 years of a period of the US (independence declared in 1776, the 44th year) in the so-called Aquarian age, unless the cycle starts usually around Mar. (21) when the vernal or spring equinox in the northern (fall or autumn in the southern) hemisphere happened.

1989 is thought to been the Aquarian age debut, started on Jan 21 when the full moon was in cusp Cancer/Leo when the sun is in cusp Capricorn/Aquarius. There's a Capricornian and Saturnian composition to the Aquarian age when science and technology, progressive thought and globalization are traits we associate with the new age. Between the dates Jan. 21 and Mar. 21, you have Feb. 22 - the date George Washington was born, and July 4, 1776 - the US' founding date is when the sun is in Cancer opposite (a past full) an Aquarius moon.

J.E. Bush is Aquarius (2/11/1953), and he seeks to become the 3rd Bush family member who was president: His father George HW (term 1989-93) and George Jr (term 2001-09). In 2024, expect someone like JEB to campaign for president or as a VP mate with former VP Mike Pence. They'll run vs. either current pres. Biden and/or VP Kamala Harris (depending on circumstances regarding Biden's health).

The start-date originally popular (among only tropical astrologers) for the sidereal Aquarian Age, (which doesn't appear in a tropical chart), was 2001.

By adjusting the length of a sidereal Age from the "best ancient value", for a Precessional-age relative to the constellations, from 2160 years to the modern value of 2148 years, that shifted 2001 to 1989: 2160 - 2148 = 12. And, 2001 - minus 12 = 1989.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

1962, 1989 and 2017 are important astrological marker years. Feb 5, 1962 - the Aquarian stellium; Jan 21, 1989 - the cusp Capricorn/Aquarius sun date; and Sep 23, 2017 - the cusp Virgo/Libra sun date: the birth of a new king. Almost every 29 years, an Aquarian-ruled Saturnian time cycle of new eras of time in world history. I feel 1969, 1979, 2000 and 2009 are also important. Jeane Dixon, the controversial astrologer questionable in accuracy predicted a third antichrist to be born on the date Feb 5, 1962. Is it Sarah Palin? Barack Obama? or even Osama Bin Laden? Their birthdates are not Feb 5, 1962...but Sarah Palin is rather the closest (I mentioned she's a double Aquarian, but is there an Aquarius ascendant?) and she doesn't have a political career anymore.

Edit: I just googled her natal chart and she has a polar opposite Leo rising and she was a supporter of fellow Republican with a similar Leo rising Donald Trump .

CapAquaPis

William McKinley (born Jan 29, 1837-killed Sep 6, 1901) was one of 4 US presidents who were assassinated, it used to be some kind of state holiday. In the 1980s, calendars had 16 birthdays or holidays no longer widely observed: Founding father Benjamin Franklin (Jan 17), General Robert E Lee's (Jan 19), inventor Thomas Edison (Feb 11), Abraham Lincoln (Feb 12) merged with George Washington (Feb 22) to form president's day along with mentions of Franklin D Roosevelt (Jan 30-Aquarius) and Ronald Reagan (Feb 6 in my own lifetime), Andrew Jackson (Mar 15), Thomas Jefferson (Apr 13), Southern War Memorial (Apr 26), General Ulysses Grant (Apr 27), May Day/Law Day/Loyality Day (May 1), V-J Day (Sep 2), Leif Ericson Day (Oct 9), Christopher Columbus Day (Oct 12). In the 1980s and now, 4 new holidays were made: Martin Luther King's birthday (Jan 15 - 3rd Monday of Jan), Susan B Anthony (Feb 15 - an Aquarius), Cesar Chavez (Mar 31 - last Monday of Mar) and Rosa Parks Day (Dec 1).

CapAquaPis

I've noticed there's no consideration for a Kennedy Day in late May or Wilson Day in late Dec. Interestingly, some astrologers predict a future president is born on Dec 28th (same with Woodrow Wilson), while it was also the dates Gerald Ford and Harry Truman died. OK Gov Kevin Stitt...from the 46th state, his Cherokee nation's numbers are 4 and 7 (47) and he could be the 48th (or 49th) president...is born on Dec 28th, 1972. #8 is important to Osage culture, similarly to #7 to the Cherokee and #4 to the Choctaw, 3 large tribal nations.

I still believe VP Kamala Harris is up next in secession of becoming the 1st woman president or could be sen Elizabeth Warren who is also of Cherokee descent from Oklahoma. A possibility of Kamala Harris is sworn in Dec 28-31, 2022 going by Pluto when it moves from Capricorn to Aquarius. IMO, I predict CA Gov Gavin Newsom and a state and federal political career for his friend, former Los Angeles Mayor Anthony Villaraigosa, but are they the 50th and 51st presidents (or 49th or 50th person/s to hold the office of the US presidency).

And in an Aquarian age of the 21st century/this millennia, we will have 3 people of color (Obama, Harris and who knows, Stitt), but a woman or two (I prefer to see Elizabeth Warren, an older person than Stitt is)...I'm not sure they will be running mates, Warren is a Democrat and Stitt a Republican. I've heard Warren is an Aquarian in terms of her ascendant with a strong Jupiter in the cusp of Capricorn and Aquarius, since 1949 was a year of an Aquarian Jupiter just like 2021...and 1985, when Reagan's 2nd term began on a cusp cap-Aqu new moon .

CapAquaPis

And one more thing to point out: Anthony Villaraigosa is an Aquarius (Jan 23, 1953), but I believe he could run for president at least with a narrow chance of winning a presidential election, he's more likely to be a state governor or a vice president. In the 2020s and 2030s, a person in their ages 70-85 is equivalent to being ages 55-70 half a century ago (1970s and 80s), Reagan along with Trump, Biden and current house speaker Nancy Pelosi who could be VP when Kamala Harris ever becomes president. It's all Aquarian with Saturn shows a more older average age society combined with Uranus' new definition of aging.