At a crossroads- requesting guidance and insight

Claire

For anyone who chooses to respond, Thank you. I appreciate it and I think it's wonderful when the internet is used as a tool rather than as a weapon. Kudos to your generosity of spirit.

I am at a crossroads, and would appreciate any guidance or insight. The past 5/6 years have been the lowest of my life, and I am starting to come out of it and am faced with a new path- mostly concerning career choice, but subsequently much more such as where I live, and therefore (I think) my prospects for love.

I can stay where I am, or at least somewhere in the states, and continue to swim downstream as the pathetic Pisces I have been OR I can take a leap and embark on a career path that will take me overseas to teach (could leave in the Spring or Summer of 2017).

I have concerns about both choices. Staying here is maintaining my stagnation, which is detrimental to my health and spirit, but it takes me away from my family, which is good for me, but bad for them. Going overseas is terrifying and out of my comfort zone and I am concerned about the state of the world (including result of upcoming election and natural disasters as I might find myself in a developing country) and how it may affect my safety.

And believe it or not, being the romantic that I am, I am more concerned with which choice will affect my love life in a positive regard!!!

I am soliciting your advice because I can't seem to rely on my intuition, which has served me greatly in the past (I have predicted 3 major negative events in my life and do have somewhat of a sixth sense). But I'm totally lost. I believe I am totally clouded by fear and can't discern between a safe/prosperous and dangerous/unfortunate path.

I realize you cannot predict the future, but perhaps my chart provides something in the way of guidance/influence.

Again, thank you for your time.
May peace be with you,
Claire

Attachments

• Natal Chart.gif
    Natal Chart.gif
    53.2 KB · Views: 32
  • Natal Chart +.gif
    Natal Chart +.gif
    57 KB · Views: 18

RaRohini

Hi Claire !
I cast your chart in vedic format and have the following to say :
Sun and Mercury in Aquarius Purvabhadra in the 3rd house of communication (very good star for astrologers) venus in Pisces Purvabhadra in the 4th house of home and homeland.
Ascendant Sagittarius Moola the roots.
Ascendant being Sagittarius the wild one in Star Moola. Moola means ' roots' . It denotes a person who can go the very depth of anything. It is very favourable for research study, study of ancient cultures, archeology etc. Jupiter rules this star and Jupiter is in the 7th house of partnerships. You are currently undergoing Jupiter Dasha also and highly likely to find a mate.
Rahu is in the 10th house of power and power struggle, so you may have to move away from home and comfort to claim your power outside of home. Sun and Mercury in 3rd house Purvabhadra ..most effective method of communication may be computers and internet or telepathy ! Unlike a Gemini who can communicate with speech directly.
Venus in Pisces Purvabhadra loves deeply and unrelentingly..almost a yearning for perfect love !
Moon in Sravana overly attached to mother and a certain amount of molly coddling may have happened in childhood. Sravana is the person who senses the undercurrents. You may be able to judge a person without even speaking to them !
Rahu in Virgo Hasta .. do you have any talents which you express using the hands? Saturn in the 9th house- beware of religious gurus or even a person whom you consider a mentor .they can teach you important lessons.
I think you may pursue the foreign plan as Jupiter is your best guide and you are in Jupiter Dasha !
God bless !

ukdesifem

Hello,

With your Libra MC and Pluto/North Node conjunct, it's clear you seek leadership in social or cultural settings.

I think the grand trines you have in Water are very telling though.

Possibly you would be suited to some social or organisational leadership. This could be counselling, or education, or being a senior manager in an organisation. It needs to be something where your Water energies can shine though, since you have a lot of energies in your 3rd, 7th, and 11th houses. And people-centred careers relate well to your Libra MC.

Claire

Hi Claire !
I cast your chart in vedic format and have the following to say :
Sun and Mercury in Aquarius Purvabhadra in the 3rd house of communication (very good star for astrologers)
How it is a good star for astrologers? Does that mean I should become an astrologer? :smile:
venus in Pisces Purvabhadra in the 4th house of home and homeland.
Ascendant Sagittarius Moola the roots.
Ascendant being Sagittarius the wild one in Star Moola. Moola means ' roots' . It denotes a person who can go the very depth of anything. It is very favourable for research study, study of ancient cultures, archeology etc. Jupiter rules this star and Jupiter is in the 7th house of partnerships. You are currently undergoing Jupiter Dasha also and highly likely to find a mate.
Rahu is in the 10th house of power and power struggle, so you may have to move away from home and comfort to claim your power outside of home. Sun and Mercury in 3rd house Purvabhadra ..most effective method of communication may be computers and internet or telepathy ! Unlike a Gemini who can communicate with speech directly.
Venus in Pisces Purvabhadra loves deeply and unrelentingly..almost a yearning for perfect love ! Which doesn't exist... :smile: But that sounds accurate and explains why I rarely find someone worth pursuing, and why even when I do, I am unlikely to follow-through.
Moon in Sravana overly attached to mother and a certain amount of molly coddling may have happened in childhood. Yes! Sravana is the person who senses the undercurrents
You may be able to judge a person without even speaking to them ! Yes!
Rahu in Virgo Hasta .. do you have any talents which you express using the hands? I am currently working as a florist, and am fairly good at it although it is not at all what I want to do.
Saturn in the 9th house- beware of religious gurus or even a person whom you consider a mentor .they can teach you important lessons.
I think you may pursue the foreign plan as Jupiter is your best guide and you are in Jupiter Dasha ! Interesting- when does this end?

Thank you kindly.
God bless

Claire

Thank you for your response.
It is interesting what you write about leadership, because as an introvert, I recoil from such roles. I do, however, find myself taking over if the current leader is a weak one.

The Grand Trines in Water mean I am hyper-sensitive, and overly-emotional, and empathic, and this leaves me exhausted.

Thanks again. I appreciate it.