Horary Practice Your Skills

Dubyadude1986

Self improvement chart.

What is my problem and what is a good area of my life to focus on in order to improve quality of life, happiness, and ability to help others? Lay it on me. I need it. Thanks

Attachments

• astro_2gw_03_self_improvement.69.23796 - Edited.jpg
    astro_2gw_03_self_improvement.69.23796 - Edited.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 25

Kitchy

Banned
Dub,

Several questions in one horary - and at same time, I don't think that horary can answer all those questions.

If I look at your chart - it will be under the premise of "Will I improve myself?" and the subtext of the question to look at will be in what areas?

Moon is in 6th - focusing question on work you need to do to get better.
Moon is exact opp to Pluto from 6 to 12 house - so deep hidden feelings - emotions are churning and seeking resolve right now (don't forget - an horary is also a transiting planet chart in your own chart).

Moon's best hope is a distant approaching sextile to Jupiter from 6th to 8th house - where your emotions and past won't pester you in such bad ways.

In the meantime - Moon needs to walk through hell past sun, venus, merc and node, getting his feet all dried up. I'd say if you are prone to rumming it over relationships, you might want to give that up first, for starters.

Jupiter is the lovely planet of there are no dumb questions and generally answers all of them truthfully.

That day will come - so brace yourself in the meantime for some more 7th house stuff - but if you keep a clear mind and heart through it - it won't hurt you. Sun never likes to hurt moon when he knows moon isn't at to get him. He gives free passes. Venus will be thinking about herself/himself - so when moon passes her, she will barely notice as long as you don't step on her toes.

Mercury might cause some trouble - stirring stuff up between you and him before you can get to Jupiter.

DO NOT ENGAGE IN any more bad-doing thinking or potential trouble-making while moon moves through 7th house.

I don't know what the timing is from Moon to conjoin Jupiter - sorry - but I'm thinking a few months.

Use the time in between for moon to express emotions (sun will give it permission) in 7th house ways - getting along, sharing, being open to others.

Moon in 6th also means a day to day job or activity will do you good.

LovelyMissAries

I think it can be answered, it's just that everyone assigns their own characteristics to certain planets so someone might see Jupiter as improvement, while others see it as Saturn. I guess I'm more or less getting at what Kitchy said which was what areas. BUT I'd like to practice anyhow so I'll give it a shot. Is this a question you already know the answer to?

ETA:

With the ASC being in Aquarius and your MC being in Scorpio, it shows me you're too scattered. You need to work towards having more focus and stability in your life. Less "ADD" behavior and rebelliousness, more attachment and drive rather than this scattered energy that ultimately just depletes you (Pisces somewhat sharing 1st house.)

Last edited: