Moon + Pluto in Scorpio. Pluto square mars and mercury

waterbaby12

I am very much a pisces but I feel a lot more scorpio a lot of the time.

with pisces being mutable does the fixed scorpio energy and the squares with my mars and mercury explain this? or refute it?

Attachments

• me.gif
    me.gif
    49.2 KB · Views: 37

MadArchitect

P
I am very much a pisces but I feel a lot more scorpio a lot of the time.

with pisces being mutable does the fixed scorpio energy and the squares with my mars and mercury explain this? or refute it?

You have moon in scorpio

and the co-ruler of your ASC Jupiter is in scorpio

Moon Sun and Rising are the most important and they usually are the ones
that influence our personality the most...

Plus pluto is in its rulling position its in scorpio and in the 8th house

so that makes you very plutonian already.

Last edited:

waterbaby12

Ohhhh. Yeah I feel like aethetically I look very pisces - my eyes are a watery blue but they don't have that typical vacant look like most pisces do

Ohhhh. Yeah I feel like aethetically I look very pisces - my eyes are a watery blue but they don't have that typical vacant look like most pisces do

Pisces are all about the eyes and are photogenic. To get a clearer picture of how your Pisces rising is behaving in your chart, you can look at what the planets that rule Pisces are doing.

So like what Madarchitect said, the co-ruler of Pisces, Jupiter, is in Scorpio AND house 8. Neptune is in Capricorn so that modify it too, but Jupiter in Scorpio relates to you feeling Plutonian.

Another eg is Venus Pisces conjunct ascendant. Because Venus is exalted in Pisces, she can act out her Venusian ways easily and with Venus conjunct ascendant, you can see that here is an example of Pisces playing out in your appearance and outward personality.

So there's a couple egs of why you feel you look Pisces but act Scorpion. Scorpio will have an effect on your appearance too. You've far too much Scorpio to have vacant eyes anyway. I'm sure the moon in Scorpio would fix that itself.

Last edited: