An Observational Note About Juno

PD187540

In solar return charts, whatever sign your Juno is in for that year usually indicates the people you will attract, either people exhibiting those types of characteristics of that sign or people who are actually of the sign itself.

To give you an example, one year I had Juno in Sagittarius, and I've had tons of Sagittarian people come out of nowhere into my life...and a few of them were love interests.

Now this year, I have Juno in Leo. Normally, I would expect to see Leo people crop up into my life, but what's been happening is that AQUARIANS are literally everywhere in my life right now. Being how Aquarius is the opposite sign of Leo, did something go wrong here? Why is Juno in Leo and yet I'm attracting people of the opposite sign? Does this happen sometimes with Juno in solar returns?

AriScoPis87

One good thing is to look at all the stuff in your natal chart for the solar return.

It could be that your rising, sun, or moon sign changed in the solar chart that is in conjunction to the aquarius people you are attracting.

Lion o ness

I checked my last years Juno which was in Leo (of course) but I didnt meet any Leo's last year.. Or some one that was like Leo... But Ironically SR Juno was only had two aspects to my natal planets..

Sr.Juno trine Natal Neptune
SR Juno sextile Pluto..
I can say I spent the year wanting this Pisces Stellium guy.. :wink:

This SR coming up, my SR Juno is in Libra... Funny I met a Libra Stellium guy a few weeks ago, only I didnt really like him so much... He's history.. :wink:

This years SR Juno is
conjunct my Pluto
sextiles my Neptune
sq my venus ...

O lordy..