my career path

Birthday: July 30, 1996, 6:14 am,
Place: Wattwil, Saint Gallen, Switzerland

I would be very glad if someone could look at my chart and maybe find out which blocking aspect hindered me to ever find a suitable, stable working place.

I was never able to find a working environment where I could integrated my true self. Even if the feedback was friendly, still I always had to leave at some point without being able to finish my apprenticeship there.
I know that it deeply has to do with me not being able to let my authentic creative self shine.
part of that reason is an aloofness that I adapted from a childhood of never feeling like I really fit in in my family and having emotionally distant parents. in my teenageyears my single parent father became abusive and that was when my ADD started really kicking in.
So I still struggle with keeping a clear focused mind in stressful situations.

but still, despite my symptoms coming from trauma, I am motivated and have creative ideas and a talent for peacemaking communication and ability to support especially people who need a helping hand.

currently I am jobhunting and just hoping for the pattern not to repeat itself and finally complete an education successfully.

Is there maybe a transit that suggests to finally find a workplace where I fit in?

Thank you so much, if you are willing to interpret it and reply.

horoscope-chart1-700__radix_30-7-1996_06-14.png

Last edited:

Harmelia

I would be very glad if someone could look at my chart and maybe find out which blocking aspect hindered me to ever find a suitable, stable working place.
I was never able to find a working environment where I could integrated my true self. Even if the feedback was friendly, still I always had to leave at some point without being able to finish my apprenticeship there.
I know that it deeply has to do with me not being able to let my authentic creative self shine. And I know that I am motivated and have many creative ideas.

currently I am jobhunting and just hoping for the pattern not to repeat itself.

Is there maybe a transit that suggests to finally find a workplace where I fit in?

Your past life South Node is in Aries in 9th - so you are used to being very independent. You like variety and exploring new things - learning and growing. Your Aquarius Moon conjunct Uranus is also very independent - and you need to do your own thing. These two - Aries and Aquarius - are the most independent signs in the zodiac - and it says a lot about you.

Not everyone seeks to be their true self in a work place. In fact, working for someone else requires you to follow someone elses rules and expectations. You're having trouble with that, most likely, because a big part of you doesn't want to following the rules and expectations. You want to be you. I doubt that most work situations will allow you to totally be your true self. That isn't what working for other people is about. We work for other people because we want money, and security.

If you want to follow your own impulses and desires, it's best to find a way to work for yourself. Some of us can't work for other people. I'm one of them - an Aries and I have Uranus square my Sun. I really have a hard time working for other people - so - I've been self-employed most of my life. Some of us just aren't suited for employment. If you still want to try working for others, you'll need to shift your focus from being your true self to having a desire to make money and have security - and be willing to play by the rules. It's very difficult to find a situation where we get to have both - being your true, independent self and work for someone else.

I'd be surprised if you didn't have ideas of what you could do on your own.

JUPITERASC

I know that it deeply has to do with me not being able to let my authentic creative self shine. And I know that I am motivated and have many creative ideas.

currently I am jobhunting and just hoping for the pattern not to repeat itself.

[please upload a chart to the AW Forum or upload a chart to a link site and provide the link - Moderator]

these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/traditional-astrology

MOBILE
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address
2) Upload the image to Imgur using the following URL:

https://imgur.com/upload
3) Once the chart is uploaded to Imgur, click on 'Copy' or 'Embed Post'
4) Paste the Imgur image location to forum post

Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address
2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)
3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

if that is for some reason not possible
then
another option is, after creating the natal chart
then save the chart to your desktop
then when on the thread click to edit your post
then scroll down to the Attach Files box
then click on Manage Attachments
and follow the instructions on the screen to upload your chart that way :smile:

horoscope-synastry-chart19-700__transits_30-7-1996_06-14_a_22-7-2021_19-23.png
Your past life South Node is in Aries in 9th - so you are used to being very independent. You like variety and exploring new things - learning and growing. Your Aquarius Moon conjunct Uranus is also very independent - and you need to do your own thing. These two - Aries and Aquarius - are the most independent signs in the zodiac - and it says a lot about you.

Not everyone seeks to be their true self in a work place. In fact, working for someone else requires you to follow someone elses rules and expectations. You're having trouble with that, most likely, because a big part of you doesn't want to following the rules and expectations. You want to be you. I doubt that most work situations will allow you to totally be your true self. That isn't what working for other people is about. We work for other people because we want money, and security.

If you want to follow your own impulses and desires, it's best to find a way to work for yourself. Some of us can't work for other people. I'm one of them - an Aries and I have Uranus square my Sun. I really have a hard time working for other people - so - I've been self-employed most of my life. Some of us just aren't suited for employment. If you still want to try working for others, you'll need to shift your focus from being your true self to having a desire to make money and have security - and be willing to play by the rules. It's very difficult to find a situation where we get to have both - being your true, independent self and work for someone else.

I'd be surprised if you didn't have ideas of what you could do on your own.

Thank you so much for analyzing my chart. You are completely right about my desire for independence. Unfortunately my lack of perseverance and perfectionism/self-doubt always got in the way in my career path. It's been a pattern that because of my mental health I wasn't ever able to finish an education, even though people tell me I'm very intelligent. I am seeing a therapist on my process of healing from childhood trauma and I'm sure once I have more inner peace from the healing, everything else will fall into place.

My careergoal would be to become a childs psychologist, help children with developmental disabilities, or something similar in the healing / social field. Friends and family tell me I have psychic healing abilities, they feel intuitively more at peace, more clear and deeply understood when opening up to me about personal issues and I deeply feel it has to do with my purpose in life, to heal others thru my work, because I remember working in an office without any deeper contact to humans felt
like my soul was dying.

Currently I'm still jobless and haven't found anything promising.
I wonder if there's any hint for career success in my transit?

Best wishes <3

horoscope-synastry-chart19__transits_30-7-1996_06-14_a_22-7-2021_19-23.png

Last edited:

Harmelia

Thank you so much for analyzing my chart. You are completely right about my desire for independence. Unfortunately my lack of perseverance and perfectionism/self-doubt always got in the way in my career path. It's been a pattern that because of my mental health I wasn't ever able to finish an education, even though people tell me I'm very intelligent. I am seeing a therapist on my process of healing from childhood trauma and I'm sure once I have more inner peace from the healing, everything else will fall into place.

My careergoal would be to become a childs psychologist, help children with developmental disabilities, or something similar in the healing / social field. Friends and family tell me I have psychic healing abilities, they feel intuitively more at peace, more clear and deeply understood when opening up to me about personal issues and I deeply feel it has to do with my purpose in life, to heal others thru my work, because I remember working in an office without any deeper contact to humans felt
like my soul was dying.

Best wishes <3

Are you asking about possibilities now as a child psychologist? What would be promising to you? I mean, are you looking to do anything at all or something specific?

Are you asking about possibilities now as a child psychologist? What would be promising to you? I mean, are you looking to do anything at all or something specific?

what I meant by "I haven't found anything promising" is that I send out applications but they tell me they already found someone or when I want to enroll for higher education school, it's too expensive.
The goal is to become a childs psychologist, but before I reach that, I have to find a workplace to finish my education.

Now I'm just waiting for my appointment at the career counseling and see what options they offer me.

Harmelia

what I meant by "I haven't found anything promising" is that I send out applications but they tell me they already found someone or when I want to enroll for higher education school, it's too expensive.
The goal is to become a childs psychologist, but before I reach that, I have to find a workplace to finish my education.

Now I'm just waiting for my appointment at the career counseling and see what options they offer me.

Okay. I understand. I think of "career" as a career path - like a profession - and what you're after is a job - just something to make money. Would it be more money than what you can make with styling? Since you love it and you're good at it - I'm not sure why you wouldn't do it for at least some income. With your Virgo rising, have you thought of being involved in a law office? You might make more money in that kind of environment.

Okay. I understand. I think of "career" as a career path - like a profession - and what you're after is a job - just something to make money. Would it be more money than what you can make with styling? Since you love it and you're good at it - I'm not sure why you wouldn't do it for at least some income. With your Virgo rising, have you thought of being involved in a law office? You might make more money in that kind of environment.

no sorry for the misunderstanding. I'm not only looking for a job to make money but a workplace where I can continue my educational path to then finally become a childs psychologist. some astrologer also told me that my true profession would have to do with healing.

Virgo rising? This is very new to me. I'm a leo rising or no?

Harmelia

Sorry, yes - you have Leo rising. I think I got you confused with someone else - as I was answering several inquiries.

So you're looking for a job that would be in some kind of alignment with child psychology? But what job could you have along those lines without a degree? I honestly can't think of what you could find that would pay you a good living in that category. Maybe good that you are seeing a career counselor to help with this question. There are jobs working with children - just not many jobs that pay well. Are you living in Europe - somewhere other than USA - because you have different kinds of opportunities than we have here? We don't have jobs connected with completing education like some countries do.

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed

Hi

transit saturn as ruler of your work house 6th is in 7th house - challenging opposing your sun as your asc ruler until Nov 2021 - perhaps you are too ego-centered on yourself right now ?

Zora

Account Closed
attachment.php

Jupiter in your 6th house work - rules your 5th house - own ego, own will and own "I am identity" and is at apex of a t-square with your natal saturn and your chiron/northnode conj.

Jupiter is in a saturn ruled and owned 6th house - as a tenant of saturn - kinda fighting against own landlord saturn and it's house rules - owing the house - jupiter is in. This shows a deep inner conflict.

Especially as your natal pluto - co-ruling intercepted scorpio in 4th house is sitting cusp your 5th house - like a powerful door guard on special degree of 0°sag. Between 2 signs - 2 worlds - 2 chairs and 2 opportunities. And in childhood probably sitting between your 2 parents - like a mediator.

Scared to make a choice between 2 opportunities - hesitating too long and missing chances.

Very high standards of perfection and expectations to fullfill - jupiter squaring aries saturn in 9th house - the jupiter house - house of education and university - and house of teachers and lawyers.

9th house is ruled by neptune - and neptune is in landlord's saturn as well - zero degree exact inconjuncting your mercury in 1st house - a subtile mental working inner conflict.

Your pluto is now transit activated by square in a very special zero degree exact way- by transit jupiter in your 8th house - as ruler of your 5th house - also house of own father and father experience in childhood- and father's opinions on you.

And transit jupiter also still squares your 5th house and your 11th house cusp - self-liberation axis - to liberate yourself from something you took over others directed - as yours.

Attachments

• ! Chart_female_30.7.1996_.jpg
    ! Chart_female_30.7.1996_.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 127
attachment.php

Jupiter in your 6th house work - rules your 5th house - own ego, own will and own "I am identity" and is at apex of a t-square with your natal saturn and your chiron/northnode conj.

Jupiter is in a saturn ruled and owned 6th house - as a tenant of saturn - kinda fighting against own landlord saturn and it's house rules - owing the house - jupiter is in. This shows a deep inner conflict.

Especially as your natal pluto - co-ruling intercepted scorpio in 4th house is sitting cusp your 5th house - like a powerful door guard on special degree of 0°sag. Between 2 signs - 2 worlds - 2 chairs and 2 opportunities. And in childhood probably sitting between your 2 parents - like a mediator.

Scared to make a choice between 2 opportunities - hesitating too long and missing chances.

Very high standards of perfection and expectations to fullfill - jupiter squaring aries saturn in 9th house - the jupiter house - house of education and university - and house of teachers and lawyers.

9th house is ruled by neptune - and neptune is in landlord's saturn as well - zero degree exact inconjuncting your mercury in 1st house - a subtile mental working inner conflict.

Your pluto is now transit activated by square in a very special zero degree exact way- by transit jupiter in your 8th house - as ruler of your 5th house - also house of own father and father experience in childhood- and father's opinions on you.

And transit jupiter also still squares your 5th house and your 11th house cusp - self-liberation axis - to liberate yourself from something you took over others directed - as yours.

Thank you so much for the detailled analysis!

I'm guessing since Pluto is between 4th house and 5th house in my case it's not sitting between two parents because my parents were split since I was 4 and then my dad took care of me and my sister. In my case I would interpret it, always having to choose between dealing with my toxic family (dealing with their problems, feeling obligated to help) and being more focused on my passions, my education, my authentic self-expression (5th house in sag). a reason of why I never got to finish my education is also because family issues always got me distracted and they always affect my mental health negatively.

I'm guessing my negatively influenced jupiter by saturn has a lot to do with father issues.

the transit you mentioned could also have to do with my father currently being sick and making me responsible to take care of him, so again I have to choose between my own things that have to be managed and my fathers needs.

Is there a way to resolve this T-Square?