new user looking for a reading <3

kibowl

hi there! i'm new here, if you could give me any insight on my chart that'd be much appreciated :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-05-29 at 23.19.32.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-29 at 23.19.32.png
    75 KB · Views: 29

blackbery

Hello.

Is there anything you particularly want to understand about your chart.

A full reading can take hours.:surprised:

Is the time correct?

If so, you have :pluto:/AC, a very powerful position. You are able to direct your life to achieve your goals, whatever they may be. Your will power is extremely strong.

:smile:

hi there! i'm new here, if you could give me any insight on my chart that'd be much appreciated :)

kibowl

hi there, thank you so much for the reply! yes, the time is correct. i know a bit about my "big six" placements however the rest of my chart is a bit foreign to me, especially my aspects. i don't need a full reading, just anything that stands out or you might have some info on would be amazing :)

blackbery

Hi there, I don't have much time as I'm heading out for the long weekend...but just a couple of things that pop out in your chart quickly.

:sun:/:trine::uranus: indicates that you are a liberated, creative, independent person who beats to your own drum. You come up with great ideas and can rally people to your side because of your unique perspective.

Maybe you an athlete, dancer or a public personality but watch out for appearing arrogant or 'over-confident'....even if you are not this way, you do have that in your chart to perhaps 'p**s off' certain people, maybe they are envious of your beauty or success. With that :mercury:/:saturn: aspect, you can calm your mind & speak very cautiously & avoid their 'attacks'. Try to laugh more & not take what they say too seriously......be the free spirit you were meant to be.

:venus:/:jupiter::conjunct: often indicates an ease in life without having to struggle too hard for luxuries....it can show up in your partner's wealth and beauty.

Ok, gotta go, hope that helps a litte.:happy:

hi there, thank you so much for the reply! yes, the time is correct. i know a bit about my "big six" placements however the rest of my chart is a bit foreign to me, especially my aspects. i don't need a full reading, just anything that stands out or you might have some info on would be amazing :)

Harmelia

With your past life south node in Scorpio, 10th house - I think this lifetime is about you taking less responsibility for others and to nurture yourself more - to pay more attention to your own needs and feelings.

You're really very social with the highly relational Scorpio and Libra planets. You learn a lot about yourself as you do the "Libra energy exchange". You feel other people's energy very well and could be really sensitive. Scorpio can also be quite empathic. So, you are really tuned into other people's energy, and, you probably have natural skill in being helpful to them. If you do not see this yet in yourself - you are young - I bet you will see these tendencies developing.

If you grew up in a home that had negative energy, conflict, meanness or any lack of harmony, Libra can be quite uncomfortable with that - and has two choices. Libra can withdraw, or take control and dominate - in order not to feel the negative energy. If you've done either of those, you could recover the positive Libra energy exchange if you work at it.

Your Cancer Moon is also quite sensitive to people's energy - so there is a lot of sensitivity in this chart. Cancer is the most sensitive sign and Libra the second most sensitive sign in the zodiac. Saturn is also in Cancer - so even more sensitivity. You may indeed want or need to have some control over others in order to mitigate that super-sensitivity. Aries IC is given to defend yourself - set boundaries - and want to be independent and alone instead of having to deal with people. Yet, you have all those planets in relational signs.

Pluto on the ASC can make you come across as quite intense. Scorpio is also intense. And people will again, be attracted to you for help if they need it - or be repelled, because they feel threatened by your depth. Some people don't want to change and feel threatened to be seen when they don't want to see themselves.

You need to evaluate how much you really want to be there for others - when you want to say NO - where to draw the line - and then, to cultivate more pampering and attention to your own needs and desires. This probably won't be easy because your planets are all in the part of the chart that is social and shows you wanting to have impact upon others. It doesn't mean you shouldn't be helpful to others, but there needs to be a balance with you tuning into yourself and what's good for you.

kibowl

Hi there, I don't have much time as I'm heading out for the long weekend...but just a couple of things that pop out in your chart quickly.

:sun:/:trine::uranus: indicates that you are a liberated, creative, independent person who beats to your own drum. You come up with great ideas and can rally people to your side because of your unique perspective.

Maybe you an athlete, dancer or a public personality but watch out for appearing arrogant or 'over-confident'....even if you are not this way, you do have that in your chart to perhaps 'p**s off' certain people, maybe they are envious of your beauty or success. With that :mercury:/:saturn: aspect, you can calm your mind & speak very cautiously & avoid their 'attacks'. Try to laugh more & not take what they say too seriously......be the free spirit you were meant to be.

:venus:/:jupiter::conjunct: often indicates an ease in life without having to struggle too hard for luxuries....it can show up in your partner's wealth and beauty.

Ok, gotta go, hope that helps a litte.:happy:
Hi, thank you so much for the reply! It's much appreciated <3 The part of seeming over-confident applies too well... I've dealt with a lot of people having a bad impression of me due to that. Again, thank you!! :)

kibowl

With your past life south node in Scorpio, 10th house - I think this lifetime is about you taking less responsibility for others and to nurture yourself more - to pay more attention to your own needs and feelings.

You're really very social with the highly relational Scorpio and Libra planets. You learn a lot about yourself as you do the "Libra energy exchange". You feel other people's energy very well and could be really sensitive. Scorpio can also be quite empathic. So, you are really tuned into other people's energy, and, you probably have natural skill in being helpful to them. If you do not see this yet in yourself - you are young - I bet you will see these tendencies developing.

If you grew up in a home that had negative energy, conflict, meanness or any lack of harmony, Libra can be quite uncomfortable with that - and has two choices. Libra can withdraw, or take control and dominate - in order not to feel the negative energy. If you've done either of those, you could recover the positive Libra energy exchange if you work at it.

Your Cancer Moon is also quite sensitive to people's energy - so there is a lot of sensitivity in this chart. Cancer is the most sensitive sign and Libra the second most sensitive sign in the zodiac. Saturn is also in Cancer - so even more sensitivity. You may indeed want or need to have some control over others in order to mitigate that super-sensitivity. Aries IC is given to defend yourself - set boundaries - and want to be independent and alone instead of having to deal with people. Yet, you have all those planets in relational signs.

Pluto on the ASC can make you come across as quite intense. Scorpio is also intense. And people will again, be attracted to you for help if they need it - or be repelled, because they feel threatened by your depth. Some people don't want to change and feel threatened to be seen when they don't want to see themselves.

You need to evaluate how much you really want to be there for others - when you want to say NO - where to draw the line - and then, to cultivate more pampering and attention to your own needs and desires. This probably won't be easy because your planets are all in the part of the chart that is social and shows you wanting to have impact upon others. It doesn't mean you shouldn't be helpful to others, but there needs to be a balance with you tuning into yourself and what's good for you.

Wow, thank you so much for the reply! I'll make sure to keep these in minds, you're very spot on with your analysis of the libra energy in my chart, along with the overall sensitiveness :D Again, thank you, this was very helpful!