How will be my Jupiter dasha and Navamsa interpretation please!

cagkannus

Namaskar,
Please someone who is really a good vedic astrologer could give an interpretation on my chart?

I attach rasi&navamsa and also dasha section.

Currently I am having rahu dasha with mars antardasha thats last part of rahu. I am going to enter to Jupiter dasha on October.

I have many good yogas such as raja yoga and parivartana yoga on rasi 4th and 7th house lords mutual exchange that is Jupiter on 7th and Merkur on 4th(debil)
Do you think this dasha will make me earn well wealth and maybe reach spiritual happiness?

Also I checked positions on Navamsa, most of the planets are in bad positions, Jupiter is in 2nd in a good position in Sagitarius. But it is hemmed between two malefic planets in 1st and 3rd house.

I think best planet is Moon in my chart as it is rohini in rasi exalted in taurus and vargottama.
Also in 7th house exalted in navamsa

Please give an interpretation on my chart! Appreciate your time. Your analyze also will help me to improve my astrological skills.

Thanks ji

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 36
  • dasha.jpg
    dasha.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 33

Virinchi

Do you think this dasha will make me earn well wealth and maybe reach spiritual happiness?

This is one sure thing to happen in JUP dasa for you.
If already married (i dont think so), seperation is 100% possible. If not married (i think so), its very difficult to find a partner who stays.
Legal issues, accidents, blood or bone related ailments can occur in Jup dasa. (Sat+Mars)
Need to be careful from early 2028 till late 2032.

Apart from all these negative stuff, there is lot of positive too in profession, spirituality, knowledge, recognition in society.

You are carrying few curses from past life which show effect on finance, family (Sat+Rahu)

Last edited:

cagkannus

Thaks guru ji. I am not married yet and yes have difficulties to have a stable relation or having mulitrelations at once.

What made you think curse is there?

Whats the best time of jupiter to earn wealth?

How do you think wwill be my saturn?