Will my old friend call me back?

LovelyMissAries

One of my best friends quit talking to me in August. There was no big blow out, but she made it clear in her own way she didn't want our friendship anymore. I've left her alone since but found myself missing her a lot today. I've had her number blocked for some time now and unblocked it to call her, as I know she doesn't delete numbers (usually). It rang until it went to voicemail and then hung up.

Will she call me back?

The chart is in late degrees but I've been thinking of the question since I placed the call earlier. I don't think she will call, she is Jupiter in Aquarius in her turned 12H, and I'm Moon in Leo in my 12th house. I'm sure her life is crazy right now based on what her boyfriend has told mine.

I see Moom opp Jupiter in 9 units,and also separating from a sextile to Mars. Today has been a very emotional day for me as my "issues" (we all have them!) reared their head, so I'm coming down from that. In the process I came to an understanding/ enlightenment that I have a bit of an ego and also that I tend to blame myself for everything. So, very Moon in Leo 12H in my opinion.

If anyone would like to comment on the chart I would appreciate it. I'm typing from my phone atm but will add more about the chart in a moment.

http://imgur.com/a/CZLItcb