Will we break up ?

gerdahagge

I dont know why after 4,5 years we cant leave eachother? We dont get along and fight all the time, but i am so attracted to him and just cant leave him. I guess its the same with him. But is it shown in our chart?

Attachments

• horoscope-synastry-chart8-700__astroseek-19-2-1969_02-18_p_4-5-1965_15-45.jpg
    horoscope-synastry-chart8-700__astroseek-19-2-1969_02-18_p_4-5-1965_15-45.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 23

AstroPunter86

I don't think you'll break up. I think you're a typical paranoid Pisces.

You've got plenty of synastry. Both your descendants are nicely loaded.

thelivingsky

Can you post a composite chart?

There is only one really good aspect in the synastry ( I think- the chart is small and hard to read) One person's Sun is trine the other's Moon. But the Moon's square each other and there isn't much else that really stands out as good except a sextile between the Moon and Saturn.

Partner A is has a strong Fire Sign influence (if the Asc is in Sagittarius - it's hard to read) and partner B a strong Earth influence. Not usually very compatible but there are always exceptions that show up in the synastry and composite. Fire and Earth are fundamentally opposite in how they experience reality and often have difficulty understanding their partners. Liz Greene writes about this in depth in her book Relating.

Maybe you just need to identify what sets the other off and escalates into arguments and how to work on those issues. If you really feel passionate about each other I would think you could find some professional help to help you develop strategies and communication patterns that help. Sometimes though this involves each partner facing up to their own emotional issues and working on them individually.

You don't say what it is you argue about? If you have fundamentally different value systems and incompatible life goals, you will always have much conflict. But sometimes one just needs you learn different communication habits, and those are relatively easy to adjust.