Uranus/Aquarius influences

pinkypink

I don't believe that I personally have too much Uranus/Aquarius influence in my chart with the exception of Jupiter square Uranus, and then a wider orb (6 degrees) for Venus opposition Uranus but for some reason, the way my relationships have played out were extremely Uranian, the kind of people I'm strongly attracted to tend to have strong Uranian influences. The first guy I ever really loved was an Aquarius moon, had Uranus in the 7th, Venus/Mars in the 11th, and had Uranus aspect to his Venus, Moon and Mars. He was way too Uranian for me ultimately (unstable, very detached) and didn't work out.

Guys that I didn't date for various reasons, but have felt strong attraction to had Aquarius moon, sun or rising. It's almost an instantaneous mental rapport that's almost 'telepathic.'

In synastry, the only times I feel emotionally attracted is when there are Uranus contacts so for example my Uranus trined their Sun and their Uranus formed an opposition to my Ascendant.

The guy I am currently dating has his sun, mercury and venus in the 11th house, and Uranus in the 7th but no direct Aquarius in sun, moon or rising (thankfully...as those proved too unstable for me ultimately). I looked up our synastry, and my Uranus aspects his Sun, Venus, Mercury, Mars and Ascendant. His Uranus aspects my Moon and Ascendant. I feel very deeply about this relationship and I think it's in part due to the strong Uranian synastry aspects going on.

My friendships and relationships have been very Uranus in the 7th like, with me as the 'Uranian' person. For the most part, I've been in long distance relationships which haven't bothered me as I prefer doing my own thing most of the time. When I have had relationships in the same geographic area, I preferred not spending too much time together and my partners preferring to spend time with their friends / doing their own thing doesn't bother me. I also don't like commitment too strong at the beginning or too fast and have seemingly abruptly left relationships due to my aversion to that. I left two relationships because my partners wanted solid commitment/were talking about marriage and it scared me so I ran away.

In terms of personality, my close friends have called me eccentric, a weirdo and just flat out strange - things I associate with Aquarius/Uranus dominant traits. Unless my birth date is entirely wrong (assuming it's not), I just wanted other opinions on why, even though my natal chart isn't very Uranian, my relationships seem to be!

I did read interpretations on Venus opposition Uranus, and although my aspect has a wider orb it does fit so the only thing I can think of is that maybe since Venus is the ruling planet for my Sun, Moon, Mercury, and Ascendant its contact with Uranus has more of an influence but I'm not sure!

natalchart.png

waybread

Welcome to the forum.

Do you have an accurate birth time?

Also, can you look back at your chart at Astrodienst? In the upper left corner, you will see "additional tables." click on that. On the left side of the table that comes up you will see a list of planets with their latitudes (degrees.) Look at declination, which is the right hand-column. Most of your planets will show declinations within 23 degrees, which is the declination of the sun. It will also indicated N or S (north or south.)

Planets that have the same declination north or south are parallel. This works like a conjunction.

Planets that have the same declination with one north but the other one south are counter- (or contra-) parallel. This works like an opposition.

See if Uranus is parallel or counter-parallel any other planets.

As it is, you've got Uranus, Venus, and Jupiter in a T-square, although the orb involving Venus is a little wide.

pinkypink

Thank you waybread!

AFAIK, the time is what is recorded on my birth certificate. I guess there's a remote possibility whomever made the copy mis-printed the time, but my mom's memory of my birth time and the time recorded are about 30 mins apart so I have to assume it's fairly accurate.

I looked at the declinations and the relevant ones may be:

Uranus: 23°14'34" S
Venus: 24°51'28" N
Mars: 23°54'49" S
Neptune: 22°13'45" S

That seems to be a Uranus parallel Mars, but the orb for Uranus Contra Parallel Venus is a bit wider at 1.4ish? I've seen different allowable orbs between 1-2 so not sure if it counts.

The descriptions for Uranus conjunct Mars definitely do make sense to me but I wonder if parallel/contra-parallel placements have as much weight as the other primary configurations (planets in the sign of Aquarius, 11th house, and Aquarius on the angles, major aspects to Uranus, etc.).

waybread

Thanks for explaining your birth time. Sometimes a chart doesn't quite add up, and it turns out that the birth time was an estimate, or even just a default noon birth time.

If Uranus aspects a planet within-orb, it gets "Uranized," whether easily and confidently, or with stress and difficulties.

With declination I tend to stick to a one-degree orb, maybe 1 degree 30 minutes. Venus might be a tad out, but then you've got the opposition.

I think the parallels and counter-parallel make your chart more Uranian.