Scorpio moon/Pisces Rising?!

BalancingAct7

Good evening all! I'm new here so I'm just going to jump right into it.

Part of my chart:

Sun-Libra, Pisces-rising, Scorpio-moon, Pluto-Scorpio

The past few days I've been having problems with a relative. But my concern is my emotional state right now. My emotions are all over the place! I'm trying my best to stay logical/rational(thanks to Libra) but I can't help but to give into emotional outbursts/feelings due to the water in my chart. When people see me, I feel like I'm wearing that infamous poker face but on the inside I'm going crazy! I really try to stay level headed and calm, and I've even tried to let go of some of the more less than pleasant thoughts/feelings I have. I'm an extremely sensitive person but I don't like confronting my feelings but sometimes it just gets to be too much and they take over me.

So my questions are...for those of you who have a lot of water in your chart (i.e., sun, moon, rising, venus, mars) how do you handle it? LOL! Its a bit much to deal with especially when you're upset. How do you usually react in tense situations? Do you just let your emotions rip or do you repress them?

Horus

Good evening all! I'm new here so I'm just going to jump right into it.

Part of my chart:

Sun-Libra, Pisces-rising, Scorpio-moon, Pluto-Scorpio

The past few days I've been having problems with a relative. But my concern is my emotional state right now. My emotions are all over the place! I'm trying my best to stay logical/rational(thanks to Libra) but I can't help but to give into emotional outbursts/feelings due to the water in my chart. When people see me, I feel like I'm wearing that infamous poker face but on the inside I'm going crazy! I really try to stay level headed and calm, and I've even tried to let go of some of the more less than pleasant thoughts/feelings I have. I'm an extremely sensitive person but I don't like confronting my feelings but sometimes it just gets to be too much and they take over me.

So my questions are...for those of you who have a lot of water in your chart (i.e., sun, moon, rising, venus, mars) how do you handle it? LOL! Its a bit much to deal with especially when you're upset. How do you usually react in tense situations? Do you just let your emotions rip or do you repress them?

I have my sun and four other planets in Scorpio so I can relate. You NEVER repress them. That can turn into illness, or a volcanic outburst later.

You
- channel them into creative pursuits like music or art,
- journal,
- go somewhere private and release the energy by crying, screaming or other catharsis,
-and/or process them with a trusted friend or a counsellor.

Please post your chart so folks here can give you a proper evaluation. Here's how:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126my

bittermoon

i have:

sun in cancer
pisces rising
moon in scorpio

(plus jupiter in scorpio, mercury in cancer)

i am a very watery person and my emotions are very intense. i do not repress them anymore. eventually it has to come out and when that happens, it's like a pressure cooker exploding. not a good thing.

i pretty much do what horus already pointed out. and even then, it isn't always easy. having my natal chart done up and explained helped a lot. at least i know i am like this, according to my 'blue print' and i'm much more aware. i'm slowly learning to be less 'watery'. don't get me wrong, i love living an intense life, it's just not always so easy to find that balance. i would think your sun in libra would at least help you to achieve this balance.

Tamara

i have scorpio asc conj pluto and scorpio moon conj pluto. yea my emotions are VERY intense. God, when i`m angry it something horrible! years ago i used to burst out, but it`s almost two years that i have almost total control over my emotions. i learned to act and react rationally, but it eats me inside. so when i`m angry i smoke much, listen to music and begin learning something new(i love learning, it`s my antidepressant), after calming a little i begin making plans how to respond to those who made me angry..
year after year you`ll learn dealing with your emotions. i find cognitive-emotional therapy very helpfull for it.

BalancingAct7

I have my sun and four other planets in Scorpio so I can relate. You NEVER repress them. That can turn into illness, or a volcanic outburst later.

You
- channel them into creative pursuits like music or art,
- journal,
- go somewhere private and release the energy by crying, screaming or other catharsis,
-and/or process them with a trusted friend or a counsellor.

Please post your chart so folks here can give you a proper evaluation. Here's how:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126my

Hi Horus! :smile: Thank you so much for your response. Yeah, I've already done my chart and I'll make sure to post it for you guys. I have some of everything in my chart.

BalancingAct7

i have scorpio asc conj pluto and scorpio moon conj pluto. yea my emotions are VERY intense. God, when i`m angry it something horrible! years ago i used to burst out, but it`s almost two years that i have almost total control over my emotions. i learned to act and react rationally, but it eats me inside. so when i`m angry i smoke much, listen to music and begin learning something new(i love learning, it`s my antidepressant), after calming a little i begin making plans how to respond to those who made me angry..
year after year you`ll learn dealing with your emotions. i find cognitive-emotional therapy very helpfull for it.

Hey Tamara. I definitely know what you mean. Music seems to be my medicine when I'm upset, it usually calms me down. Either that or shopping lol. I know it sounds silly to relax while shopping but I don't know...there's just a calm that comes over me when I do it.

BalancingAct7

i have:

sun in cancer
pisces rising
moon in scorpio

i am a very watery person and my emotions are very intense. i do not repress them anymore. eventually it has to come out and when that happens, it's like a pressure cooker exploding. not a good thing.

i pretty much do what horus already pointed out. and even then, it isn't always easy. having my natal chart done up and explained helped a lot. at least i know i am like this, according to my 'blue print' and i'm much more aware. i'm slowly learning to be less 'watery'. don't get me wrong, i love living an intense life, it's just not always so easy to find that balance. i would think your sun in libra would at least help you to achieve this balance.

:lol: I love your name! That's how I feel about my moon sometimes but Scorpie has some good traits too.

bittermoon

i am very much a 'lunar' person (lunatic, at times perhaps - haha). i sometimes wish i wasn't so sensitive. as a kid, i did not have it easy. but the older i get, the more i embrace it. i used to think moon in scorpio was bad news, but these days i actually like having my moon in scorpio (it's sitting in the 7th house, only 2 degrees away from the 8th cusp) even though it is not always easy. i'm not sure if this has something to do with my moon but it's easy to for me to see incidents and connect the dots.

i also do gravitate strongly towards scorpio type people.

i'm learning to listen to my instincts/gut feeling. it's mostly right.

BalancingAct7

Bittermoon- Yeah I know exactly what you mean. When I was little, I was extrememly sensitive. Any little thing you did or said to me, my feelings were hurt. So even then (before I knew anything about natal charts) I knew that I was somewhat...different. I used to cry a lot too--but only when there was some type of conflict. I remember me and a relative had gotten into an argument and she asked me why I was crying and to stop it. So from then on, I completely shut down and now I don't cry at all. I find myself not expressing any type of emotion except anger. But the emotions are still there though.

Oh! And don't get me started on Scorpios. I'm sooooooooo drawn to them. I love them! Romantically they're great lovers and as friends they're the most loyal creatures. They seem to understand me and all my craziness without judging me.

Last edited:

bittermoon

i don't know how old you are, but i'm in my late 30s. for a while i did not express any emotion but anger (and lots of it) but i'm getting much better at dealing with all this inner turmoil. i really wish i had my natal chart done much earlier, because after i had mine done (only a few months ago), a lot of things made so much more sense to me. the astrologer didn't tell me anything i didn't know, but somehow, it validated certain things for me.

a lot of people who don't know me very well would suspect i'm a sagg or leo, cause i am quite 'fire-y' to the outside world (and a pisces like dreamer, of course). i do tend to overcompensate at times. if i sense people are also 'watery' it's very easy for me to open up, but if they're not, i'll never reveal myself.

even though i've only recently gotten into astrology, i have read and learnt so much about it. i only know how to do very basic interpretations, but it's funny how they are always 'right' (with the exception of 1 friend, whose chart really doesn't match her personality, but there's a lot of problems in her life and it's hard for me to see through that).

i looked at my progressed chart today and noticed i had the sun in leo. i don't know much about progressions yet, but perhaps it could explain how i've grown since i was a kid.

Horus

Oh! And don't get me started on Scorpios. I'm sooooooooo drawn to them. I love them! Romantically they're great lovers and as friends they're the most loyal creatures. They seem to understand me and all my craziness without judging me.

Yes and we love Scorpio Moons (yin, receptive) because they 'get' us! I've been holding out for Scarlett Johansson (Sag. Sun/Scorp. Moon) but seeing as how she's married I'm almost ready to give up on her. :crying: Almost! But I like Caps, Cancers, and Libras too.

Be careful before entering the emotional maelstrom especially if its w/ an unevolved Scorpio (jealous, manipulative, dark-side-of-the-force, etc.) and make sure you have "get out" clauses in the contract if things look dicey. :wink:

Last edited:

BalancingAct7

Bittermoon- I'm 22 years old. I'll be 23 in September God willing! Yeah, I've always been interested in learning more about myself. I figure that if I learn as much as possible about myself now, I won't have to do it later on in life. I'll have a better understanding of my emotions, what makes me tick, and how to handle it.

BalancingAct7

Yes and we love Scorpio Moons (yin, receptive) because they 'get' us! I've been holding out for Scarlett Johansson (Sag. Sun/Scorp. Moon) but seeing as how she's married I'm almost ready to give up on her. :crying: Almost! But I like Caps, Cancers, and Libras too.

Be careful before entering the emotional maelstrom especially if its w/ an unevolved Scorpio (jealous, manipulative, dark-side-of-the-force, etc.) and make sure you have "get out" clauses in the contract if things look dicey. :wink:

Scarlett has a Scorpie moon? Oh wow I didn't know that. It seems like all the sexy, sultry actresses that people drool over have either a Scorp rising/moon. :wink: I don't think I'm sexy at all though-more like innocent and wholesome LOL :innocent:

Hey, I am also libra sun, Scorpio moon and pisces rising. And you are totally right about it, I experience the same. But I have Pluto in Sagittarius so that helps a lot but still it's hard to keep emotions coming into way. Glad, found someone as me

Janeberlin

i have:

sun in cancer
pisces rising
moon in scorpio

No way! I also am sun in Cancer ♋️ moon in Scorpio ♏️ with a Pisces ♓️ rising!

wan

I have Scorpio Moon and Pisces rising as well, however my Sun is in Leo, which I believe is a blessing because I feel that having too much water in a chart can be really hard to handle. I like my Leo Sun, it gives me fire, drive, and energy. But sometimes I am still quite emotional, though.