Will we get back together?

LuzBlanca

Ok so this is someone I love VERY much, I'm good at Tarot but new to Astrology.
I thank you all for your help as this is a situation that has caused me great pain.

In Tarot I have received a lot of positive cards and he's likely to contact me, YET on the outcome I'm not getting a straight yes or no, trying to gain clarity here with astrology. I need to make choices myself.

House 1 (venus)
House 7 (Mars)

Mars is in Lord 1 house which correlates with Tarot and wax divination which I get that he has strong feelings for me and I'm important to him, so seeing Mars on House 1
tells me my readings are on the right track but on the outcome is all a gray area

Venus in House 3 correlates with my need for communication which has been stagnant for a while but he will reach out to me as per Tarot and also probably due to whatever issues he has being on Mars House 1, there are also a lot of issues to resolve.

Moon in House 7 is me being interested in him as well as I had moved on with Venus being on House 3 but Moon now showing on his House as I recently started thinking about us again.

Venus + mars are detriment
no conjunction

Mars has no conjunction with any other planet
Mars sextile Jupiter which is on House 3 with Venus which I take is the communication we need
Sun conjunction with Mercury on House 2 which could another woman?
for what I know he's single and recently broken up with someone

My interpretation

So He's interested, has feelings for me and we might get communication but in terms of reconciliation and getting back it's over as I see us not being compatible

bNsAs3A.jpg

Last edited:

rafaella

Mars in your 1st does show he has still some interest in you. Moon, your emotions in his house, shows your feelings for him. So that's the reception.

Venus has no reception towards Mars but had recently in Scorpio. Did your relationship end about 9 months ago? jan/feb? Veus entering a new sign shows some change there for you.

Now for a coming together you need an aspect. No aspect between Venus/Mars but looks like there is collection of light - Jupiter will collect the light from both, Jupiter is dignified. But Venus has a long way to travel to get to Jupiter, this shows this is not something soon. And makes it a bit unreliable. However I think there is potential, question is whether you can sit and wait for him.

Moon in sign of Aries, not very comfy position here. It will square Saturn and oppose Mars. Moon is besieged. I think it will be a very tough time for you. Plus I think he might be seeing another person - Sun with Mer rx. You said he was seeing someone and then broken up? Whoever Mer is might be returning to him. Again this is the physical side of him.

So it seems he does still care for you but rather than coming to you and fixing the issue, he lets his ego get in the way. He is satisfying his physical desires with others.

Also Moon will oppose Mars, even if you get back together, I'm not sure you will live happily ever after, things may still bring trouble between you. Some anger issues here.

I think why don't you just contact him yourself and try sorting this out? If he doesn't want then that is his loss, you will be able to move on. Jup ruling the 3rd may mean communication is what is needed here. Or is there a sibling that might be somehow negotiating between you?

Last edited:

LuzBlanca

Mars in your 1st does show he has still some interest in you. Moon, your emotions in his house, shows your feelings for him. So that's the reception.

Venus has no reception towards Mars but had recently in Scorpio. Did your relationship end about 9 months ago? jan/feb? Veus entering a new sign shows some change there for you.

Correct, the last time we had interaction or he did, was on Valentines day in February, we had broken up and he went crazy trying to reach out, I think he thought I was seeing someone because he's a very insecure full of ego person with anger issues too. He's a cusp with Aries/Taurus so very stubborn.
Now for a coming together you need an aspect. No aspect between Venus/Mars but looks like there is collection of light - Jupiter will collect the light from both, Jupiter is dignified. But Venus has a long way to travel to get to Jupiter, this shows this is not something soon. And makes it a bit unreliable. However I think there is potential, question is whether you can sit and wait for him.
that has been the issue for me and you nailed it, hence why I'm getting with Tarot a lot of positive cards and in horary it clearly shows his interest but a grey area in the outcome. I see we could, we both have interest and feelings but there's a lot to fix and "wait" and I'm impantient, so this could be it, a matter of "patiences and time" which is not one of my fortes.

Moon in sign of Aries, not very comfy position here. It will square Saturn and oppose Mars. Moon is besieged. I think it will be a very tough time for you. Plus I think he might be seeing another person - Sun with Mer rx. You said he was seeing someone and then broken up? Whoever Mer is might be returning to him. Again this is the physical side of him.

yes! this is someone he dated after me and they broke up, but she has come back into his life, I saw this with Tarot very clearly.
So the RX makes total sense, I was devastated!

This was recent too with the (ace of cups)
But I have that situation nailed down, I think in horary she also shows to not be doing good and neither is he.

Not that I enjoy someone else's pain but it is what it is...
He is going thorough a tough time, drinks a lot and it looks like they met up or something but she looks completely heart broken now.
With the Tower and 10 of swords... forecast just shows nothing developing with them.

Somehow she is also aware of me.
Strange but I show up on her cards as if she knows something
and it looks like they are very good friends in the sense of giving each other advice, as a couple they look broken up (death)
with the (Sun) as relationship

Also HOME? I see they are both on HOUSE 2, I think this stands for property and material stuff
I keep getting the "Home card", so I wonder if
perhaps they live together, roomantes or something

When I look into their union the obstacle is me, queen of pent (so now this makes sense)
which correlates with him being on House 1

So it seems he does still care for you but rather than coming to you and fixing the issue, he lets his ego get in the way. He is satisfying his physical desires with others.

Also Moon will oppose Mars, even if you get back together, I'm not sure you will live happily ever after, things may still bring trouble between you. Some anger issues here.
yes, he has anger issues mostly because he's really a very insecure person who reacts quickly and is highly emotional.

I think why don't you just contact him yourself and try sorting this out? If he doesn't want then that is his loss, you will be able to move on. Jup ruling the 3rd may mean communication is what is needed here. Or is there a sibling that might be somehow negotiating between you?

I am getting communication with Tarot so since the horary is matching up pretty much to what I saw I'm going to wait it out
there's something in between that somehow shows will give him a nudge to contact me as I see him doing this this year, this month.

Thank you! you clarified a lot to me.
I don't know if I, in this case I will get back with him because I endured a lot with his ego and entitlement.
But this clarifies a lot of what I felt and my intuition.

I felt in the dark and now I have more clarity about what I sensed (which is much more important than the material plane)
and that I'm not that crazy in what my intuition was telling me.

Last edited: