Letting go isn’t easy/north node 1st

or1000

Letting go is probably the hardest thing I’m coping with at the moment. Letting go of people, ideas, places, memories. What are your experiences with having ur north node in someones 1st house n theirs in ur 12th?? It’s really affecting me, as if I’m not ready to let them go yet. Never will be

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
Letting go is probably the hardest thing I’m coping with at the moment. Letting go of people, ideas, places, memories. What are your experiences with having someone’s north node in ur 1st house?? It’s really affecting me, as if I’m not ready to let them go yet. Never will be

Bless you 1000 😍😍 what sign is your north node

Hkk

Account Closed
you call me 1000 haha. I’m talking about synastry

Oh i see. I was gona tell you all about my piece around Nn in first!

Well having nn in first is about trying to be independent and when it comes to partnerships the person defines themselves thru their partner. It like they create their issues and the partner in a karmic sense. Now that partner can be anyone as it’s partnerships. Focusing on others rather than yourself

Maybe someone’s nn falling in your first makes you feel like the above

or1000

Oh i see. I was gona tell you all about my piece around Nn in first!

Well having nn in first is about trying to be independent and when it comes to partnerships the person defines themselves thru their partner. It like they create their issues and the partner in a karmic sense. Now that partner can be anyone as it’s partnerships. Focusing on others rather than yourself

Maybe someone’s nn falling in your first makes you feel like the above

Tell me about it lol, I get it. You say their nn in my first would make me feel like that or them. Thought it’d be on both sides but they feel it more.

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
Lollll it is.. how do you know?

An inability to let go seems to play out on the Scorpio - Taurus scale. Since I remember you have Moon and Saturn touching, I'll guess the opposition is there. A push and pull game between those two.

Could be wrong though. I'm playing with a blind deck.

or1000

Tbh I’ve just done some reading and it speaks to me on an emotional level. Their nn in my 12th. Wow. Crying haha typical cancer on a Friday night

or1000

An inability to let go seems to play out on the Scorpio - Taurus scale. Since I remember you have Moon and Saturn touching, I'll guess the opposition is there. A push and pull game between those two.

Could be wrong though. I'm playing with a blind deck.

Yeah ... true. Thank u, it makes sense