Will we meet next month?

imaflower

Hello.

Question is about my long distance boyfriend. Will we meet next month?

I am Mercury and he is Jupiter, there is no aspect between us. As second significators, Sun applying to Moon, in 3 units, does it give answer yes?

Chrysalis

That sextile to sun is no strong enough to produce a yes. Moons peregrine, no reception, then follows the opposition.

Also 3rd/9th axis is intercepted, which will cause any travel related obstruction, to any progress being made in being able to meet up next month. It could just be as simple as just not being able to make it to meet up next month for one reason or another.

Arena

I think you will see him soon yes.
At the moment neither of you can, something is stopping you both= both retro.

Moon is the meeting/travelling, it has just left a sextile with you and Venus = you just spoke about it recently... and Moon is about to sextile the Sun. I think that may be an agreement between you guys that he is the one who is going to travel towards you, because he is Jupiter placed in 4th, end of matter and your home. Or maybe he is going to actually permanently move to where you live.

rafaella

Moon and Mercury are in mutual reception, so helping each other. Both Mer and Jup are rx, so seems plans have been changing back and forth for both and decisions are difficult.

Moon aspect to a strong Sun looks good and separating from Venus with mutual reception, I think meeting will happen, Later part of August or even September.