Please help!!!! Fear of flying

DS1792

Hello everybody,

Can somebody please help me? Because I'm really freaking out. I've only hade 1 tarot reading years ago that a friend at the time purchased for me as a birthday gift. I do get daily horoscope emails (I'm a Gemini) and this was in my email this morning:

"The tides are turning and you can expect some change to come out of the blue when the Wheel of Fortune appears in your Tarot reading. The Wheel of Fortune is a card that foretells unexpected change, no matter what you are asking about. We don't know at first glance if the change that is coming your way is good or bad, but 10's in the Tarot are always marking a transition period, where you move from one phase of life in a situation to the next. As a trump card, the change is likely to be profound. It is also likely to be Fated! Whether good or bad, know that the circumstances in your situation are going to change in a Fated or Destined way in the very near future. What goes up must come down, and so the wheel turns and turns. The change can be natural, such as experiencing a rite of passage in life. Or, you may come across a new stranger and love interest in a love question, or a unique work opportunity may come your way. The change that finds you represents a real breakthrough in the situation. You are moving past the fixed points of life and into a new phase. This is noted by the presence of the 4 Fixed signs in the Wheel of Fortune: Scorpio, Taurus, Aquarius, and Leo. A new chapter begins!"

So here's the deal. I have a business trip in 2 weeks and I have a terrible fear of flying and the anxiety has been building up for weeks. I'm not sure what this email means, but I've heard that the wheel of fortune card can actually mean death, like physical death, which terrifies me since I have 3 flights in 2 weeks, and one of those flights is on a small regional jet. I'm sorry if this sounds ridiculous, but please understand I'm a fearful flyer and I'm to the point where I'm starting to get sick over this.

Please help!!! thank you.