pisces

Hkk

Account Closed
Sagittarius is extremely important in regard to Pisces. And Apollo's Ascendant, Domicle-ruler of Sagittarius, is so closely tied to to its Regulating-ruler, Jupiter (as illustrated by the Olympiad Rings, with 2 of Jupiter's game-years on either side of Apollo's Pythian games), that I see Pisces as regulated by the Asc with a strong assist from Jupiter.
So, Pisces:

Domicile-ruler•••Neptune
Regulating-ruler•••Apollo's Triangle (visible portion of the Heavens, marked by the Asc first and foremost, as well as the M.C. and Desc.) + Jupiter as secondary Regulator
Motivating-ruler•••the Moon
Benefactory-ruler•••Venus
Exalted-ruler•••the Sun

Wow that’s interesting Jupiter sag and Pisces 🤔 there must be some real logic in this. In trad Jupiter is Pisces ruler anyway.

So when you look at Pisces in a chart you will look at alll the above mentioned eg Venus so what happens to Neptune with all these rulers etc.

david starling

Wow that’s interesting Jupiter sag and Pisces �� there must be some real logic in this. In trad Jupiter is Pisces ruler anyway.

So when you look at Pisces in a chart you will look at alll the above mentioned eg Venus so what happens to Neptune with all these rulers etc.

The Domicile-rulers set the pattern. Pisces is "the child" of Neptune. That's where its innate qualities match up. Just as Sagittarius is the child of Apollo, the god of archery, healing, solar light and prophecy; and, the motto "Know Thyself" as well as the patron of the 9 Muses.

I use the Domicile-rulers for dispositorship, starting with the Sign in which the Asc is placed. Ascendant in Sagittarius is unique, because it's automatically the final Dispositor, being the Domicile-ruler of the Ascendant-sign.

With Asc in Pisces, I go to the Domicile-ruler of the Sign Neptune is in, since Nep is the Domicile-ruler of the Ascendant-sign in this case. Then to the Domicile-ruler of that Sign, which is currently in Pisces, making Neptune the final Dispositor in a current Chart. Otherwise, it can bounce around the Chart, using the Domicile-ruler in each case. There is no "final" Dispositor unless it's Domiciled. With no final Dispositor, I consider the entire loop as a Dispositor-relationship within the entire Chart.

As its Domicle-ruler, Neptune is always important where Pisces is involved. For example, Gacy's Chart has a red flag in 12/12, because the Moon in Pisces is a Motivational-ruler, and is not only in opposition to Neptune in Virgo, but Neptune is especially afflicted in Virgo.

Last edited:

david starling

In my own Natal-chart, with Asc in Pisces, it goes to Neptune, then to Venus, then to Urania:uranus:, then to Mercury, then back to Neptune. So it starts with Neptune, moves around, and goes back to Neptune, making it the focal point of the loop, but not the "final" Dispositor.
All three other members of the loop are the three Air-sign rulers, so I have a more mentally oriented version of Neptune than in most cases.
Add to that, NN as Exalted-ruler in Gemini, and I think too dang much for a dreamy Piscean!

Last edited:

david starling

Sounds excellent. Is this method something that you personally have made or is it from somewhere else?

So what changes with 12/12 in the chart apart from the rulers etc do the houses change eg Aries first house is now Pisces instead etc? Have you looked at natal charts and the story has changed

I would say it's from the Muse, Urania:uranus:, but if that sounds too far fetched, it's from my own studies, combined with logic and intuition. Over 40 years worth of studies, but it all came together about....a year ago I think. The astrological Ages are a vital piece of the puzzle, and I promised Moonkat I'll try to explain those more coherently. :biggrin:

Hkk, you might like knowing that in 12/12, not only is the Sun in Cap a Benefactory-ruler, but it's also the tropical Age of Capricorn, making your Sun-sign the most effective Sign of the tropical zodiac. In sidereal, that honor goes to Pisces, since I tend to agree with the practicing siderealists (as opposed to tropicalists using the sidereal zodiac for the Ages only) that the sidereal Piscean Age hasn't ended yet.
The tropical Ages have median, or "mean" Direct transit, whereas the sidereal have Retrograde transit. So, the Age of Aquarius is up next in both coordinate systems.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
I would say it's from the Muse, Urania:uranus:, but if that sounds too far fetched, it's from my own studies, combined with logic and intuition. Over 40 years worth of studies, but it all came together about....a year ago I think. The astrological Ages are a vital piece of the puzzle, and I promised Moonkat I'll try to explain those more coherently. :biggrin:

Hkk, you might like knowing that in 12/12, not only is the Sun in Cap a Benefactory-ruler, but it's also the tropical Age of Capricorn, making your Sun-sign the most effective Sign of the tropical zodiac. In sidereal, that honor goes to Pisces, since I tend to agree with the practicing siderealists (as opposed to tropicalists using the sidereal zodiac for the Ages only) that the sidereal Piscean Age hasn't ended yet.
The tropical Ages have median, or "mean" Direct transit, whereas the sidereal have Retrograde transit. So, the Age of Aquarius is up next in both coordinate systems.

Oh I see so I should be loving Pisces more than I do lol 😍? I still don’t get what this means for me personally. Maybe u could do my chart reading using 12/12 for me to understand.

david starling

Oh I see so I should be loving Pisces more than I do lol ��? I still don’t get what this means for me personally. Maybe u could do my chart reading using 12/12 for me to understand.

Since you're a tropical Sun Capricorn, it means you're where it's at. Try not to judge other Signs based on your advantaged position. :biggrin:

david starling

Lol yes I understand however what do U mean when u say You’re where it’s at.

Understanding reality as it now exists, especially in the Western world. And, being able to deal with Saturn, the ruler of that reality, in the wisest way of any of the Sun-signs.

Hkk

Account Closed
Understanding reality as it now exists, especially in the Western world. And, being able to deal with Saturn, the ruler of that reality, in the wisest way of any of the Sun-signs.

You would think so but right now Saturn is very hard. I thought Saturn return was hard but this time round Saturn is whipping my ***! I’m hoping next year with Jupiter it will be much better. Last time I had Jupiter in cap was 1998 and it was the best thing that happened to me. This time Round Saturn will be hanging out with us!

david starling

You would think so but right now Saturn is very hard. I thought Saturn return was hard but this time round Saturn is whipping my ***! I’m hoping next year with Jupiter it will be much better. Last time I had Jupiter in cap was 1998 and it was the best thing that happened to me. This time Round Saturn will be hanging out with us!

Saturn's like an abusive, stern, dictatorial father to Capricorn. But, in his own, strange way, Saturn is secretly fond of his own child.
Yes, this Saturn transit through Cap is difficult for everyone, even Capricorn. Especially with Pluto there as well!

Hkk

Account Closed
Saturn's like an abusive, stern, dictatorial father to Capricorn. But, in his own, strange way, Saturn is secretly fond of his own child.
Yes, this Saturn transit through Cap is difficult for everyone, even Capricorn. Especially with Pluto there as well!

Yes that sounds about right! I like Pluto. Since it entered Capricorn I’ve enjoyed it! I don’t know what this Saturn Jupiter pluto is all about but I was born with this great conjunction but it was in libra at the time! My difficulties were more in my nodal return which I was shocked about as it’s my second one. My first nodal return was amazing as I started my career then. And now to top it off Saturn comes along and rips me apart! Strips me down and leaves me. I thought Saturn rewards you? I don’t think I can take anymore **** so much has happened over the last year or so! See you Pisces are ok. You don’t get these issues. I know ppl with Neptune strong in there charts and they are oblivious to any bad **** they just stream along skipping happily lol....
But seriously this Saturn stuff needs to reward me now. I’ve had hardships before but I’ve always been rewarded either thru Saturn or some stroke of luck thru Jupiter. Maybe now Saturn is taking the ****