Will I travel to California this month?

ChildOfVenus

1zntlk5.png

Last edited:

Chrysalis

This chart looks like a yes in answer to the question.

The re-phrased question could still be used for this chart, as long as the "re-phrase" is connected to this question in some way.

What did you want to rephrase it to ?

ChildOfVenus

No it’s not in regards to this It’s a completely different question about a job. I asked if I would get a job at a certain business. But I think maybe I should have asked about the specific location of the business. As there are different franchises for the business I am talking about. I’m not sure if that would make a difference though.

ElenaJ

Very clever of you to insert the asteroid California, and look where it falls in the chart!
On the descendent, it is squaring Uranus in the 10th.
Presumably, California is far away from you, so it would be the 9th. Neptune there receives a sextile from the moon in 10th, so it would seem to be a positive answer, yes you will.
However, your ruler sun is squaring that Neptune, so it won't turn out the way you expect, and you won't be happy about it.
This is confirmed both by the California asteroid squaring Uranus, as well as by Chiron positioned in the 9th.

ChildOfVenus

Very clever of you to insert the asteroid California, and look where it falls in the chart!
On the descendent, it is squaring Uranus in the 10th.
Presumably, California is far away from you, so it would be the 9th. Neptune there receives a sextile from the moon in 10th, so it would seem to be a positive answer, yes you will.
However, your ruler sun is squaring that Neptune, so it won't turn out the way you expect, and you won't be happy about it.
This is confirmed both by the California asteroid squaring Uranus, as well as by Chiron positioned in the 9th.

Thanks I think I’ll wait to go later this year. But in regards to the question about the job. I really hope I get hired at this Spa near me. I just finished school for Massage Therapy and I would like to work there. I already talked to one of the managers who work there. And he said he would get me an interview.