10/4 - 10/10 -Transitions Rants & Raves!

EhTeam

This is something I have on another website that is non astro related.
Every week we post our 'rants and raves' to vent or brag about certain issues.

To go with this website, anyone have a rant or rave for a transition this week of October 4th-10th?

Looking forward to something?
Enjoying a particular influence?
Looking to end a period?

If this is something that becomes popular, I can start a new thread next Monday :innocent:

EhTeam

RAVE~
Mercury in the 3rd House- until october 17th
Busy Busy! Finishing up my loose ends for the dinner party I am hosting for 30 women next weekend. This has been in the works since August.

Road Trip set up with a friend out of state, MAT testing and open house with faculty.

Rant:
Last week, I had a transit that was about 'stretching myself too thin' or 'running on E'. 'Running on Empty' was an understatement. I felt like I was out of the Escalade, and pushing it up hill.

bittermoon

Transiting Saturn is about to conjunct my natal Uranus in the 7th House (it's actually awfully close now). I have no idea what to expect but it can't be as bad as its (repeated) visit to my natal Pluto which I had earlier this year!

catastrophe

the past few days I've had more inspiration and drive to get things done and make my life better in any little way, but close to zero motivation to get anything started. i want to finish my projects and keep things going, but if i really knew better i would kick back, relax and soak my feet or something.. :crying: