Goodbye for now...

07.Re

Hi all

I have realised today that I spend far too much time on the forum and that other areas of my life have slipped by without me giving them their due attention. Therefore, I've decided to go cold-turkey and take a break from the forum.

So with a heavy heart, I'm saying goodbye for now but not forever ... I will return and that's a promise! Like I could stay away forever... yeah right!

Take care and may your transits go easy on you all...

:smile:

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
aw..07. I'll really miss you. Hope it all goes well for you...hope we see you back soon.
Lilly

I took an enforced break too, when I wanted to sort out serious debt problems. I am on a debt management plan now since Saturn in Libra entered my 2nd house :smile:. The Saturn wake up call happened, and I was on the phone to banks and debt counsellors for days. I will never pick on Saturn again, and I needed his plans, structures, limitations, realism and consolidation in the finance area. Saturn is a much needed friend in my life now, and the reality check was needed. With all this technology, i.e laptops, phones, games, television, it can distract us away from what we really need to focus on. Please don't stay away too long, we will all miss you too much.

EJ53

Banned
...I've decided to go cold-turkey and take a break from the forum.
"We are Borg" rather than a forum......Resistance is futile!

Looking forward to seeing you back here soon, 07.Re......when your assimilation will be completed!

tsquare

Saturn Retrograde strikes again.
Just guessing.

Saturn turning retrograde will slow down the normal rate of activity so that better methods and strategies can be developed… produces the…sense of responsibility… define boundaries…by saying NO! When Saturn is natally retrograde, this capacity does not function properly, making us insecure and unable to accurately assess what can realistically be expected in any situation. The most common flaw is the tendency to say YES when we should say NO, especially in activities and relationships ruled by Saturn’s house position.
*Stress hits – do not make commitments on these dates: JANUARY 20-FEBRUARY 9 (Pluto), MARCH 9 (Venus), MAY 17-18 (Venus)

Lynn Koiner

http://www.lynnkoiner.com/astrology-articles/saturn-retrograde
Link I stumbled on this exhausted morning.
I'm tired too.

I will possibly have time for a short Saturn article this morning.

Was nice meeting you. :)
Take care,
Tsquare

[edited quote over 100 words against forum rules - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

starlink

All the best 07Re! I am sure that the astrologyweekly bug will bite you again at some time in the future, so I am confident that you will be back.

Star.

kaminari

Hi all

I have realised today that I spend far too much time on the forum and that other areas of my life have slipped by without me giving them their due attention. Therefore, I've decided to go cold-turkey and take a break from the forum.

So with a heavy heart, I'm saying goodbye for now but not forever ... I will return and that's a promise! Like I could stay away forever... yeah right!

Take care and may your transits go easy on you all...

:smile:

Oh no. I'm back. You're gone. It's a wild world out there. In Japan we have a word "itterashai." It means "please go & come back later." So, itterashai.:wink:

07.Re

Hi guys!

Just popping back in to answer a few Private Messages. I've still got some issues to deal with but so far, its all working out well.

Thanks for your messages of support :)

xxx