Will I find a place (to rent)?

TamaraL

I just asked this question and I don't think it is positive on a first glance.(Because of the placement of the Moon in Capricorn)
Also, I am afraid of the transition and posibly thats the reason the Moon is placed there. Its a challenge but a tough challenge. I am currently looking for accommodation (possibly in a shared flat), as I am about to move abroad.

Question: Will I find a place (to rent)?

Querent: Aries- Mars in Leo

Quesited: I assume its the 7th House of relocation- Libra- Venus in Leo

Now both significators are in Leo- conjunct (in different houses) so possibly its a yes.Or not?

*Note: I just realized that the significator for Quesited -Venus is in a cazimi placement. However, I am not sure what cazimi Venus means in this case. I have not seen this aspect in a long time.

Thank you all in advance.

Regards,
T.

Attachments

• Room to rent.jpg
    Room to rent.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

ravinderccmb

It shows you will get accommodation, but it might be far away or you need to travel more which might be stressful. Your partner will be from other culture.

TamaraL

It shows you will get accommodation, but it might be far away or you need to travel more which might be stressful. Your partner will be from other culture.

Thank you for your comment, I still haven't found a place. It is 99% certain that roommates mostly come from different backgrounds. The chart was made almost a month ago.

Last edited:

TamaraL

Update: I haven't found a place but I have found a very kind person willing to help me (she is an insider and faced the same issue, studying at the same school)

Last edited:

rafaella

Moon is Void and in Capricorn, making it in detriment too. So will be difficult move, you sure you are moving?

That said, Mars combust, but strong Sun is applying to it and Venus cazimi as you noted. Venus is the 7th ruler, suggesting someone powerful. Perhaps its the lady that you mention helping you.

Also with 6th house emphasis, perhaps keep an eye on your health.

With Moon void I'm uncertain how this will play out, Mars is severely combust and Moon detriment. Both your significators are in bad shape. I' hoping Sun/Venus will save the day.

Let us know what happens! good luck!

TamaraL

Moon is Void and in Capricorn, making it in detriment too. So will be difficult move, you sure you are moving?

That said, Mars combust, but strong Sun is applying to it and Venus cazimi as you noted. Venus is the 7th ruler, suggesting someone powerful. Perhaps its the lady that you mention helping you.

With Moon void I'm uncertain how this will play out, Mars is severely combust and Moon detriment. Both your significators are in bad shape. I' hoping Sun/Venus will save the day.

Yes, it a difficult move because I don't want to miss this opportunity but I am also scared to start over. It's a great opportunity (once in a lifetime). Also, I am currently taking medical exams & my anxiety level is high. Thank you for commenting I deeply appreciate this...

TamaraL

you were right about me having an offer in a shared accommodation flat (much) further away but I had to turn it down and this only happened last Monday.

Basically someone very powerful (a female friend who is a doctor) found the place last night and the tenancy will start from November. I will stay in another place temporarily. So Sun/Venus did save the day...Therefore its a yes!