Will Nada be healed?

A

Anonymous

Doctor said that Nada has cancer (lung) and now she goes to radiation therapy. So I like her very much and ask my self : Will Nada be healed?

Data: 6.may.2005, 8:18am gmt+2 beograd

So, she is Saturn, peregrine and detriment, and Moon peregrine too=bad,1
And Saturn is on the cups of Nada's 8 turned house=bad,2
To heal, I think I would look at turned 6th from 7th and it's ruler is Venus under Sun's beam=bad,3

Saturn and Venus is in mutual reception in term. I do not know what that means? I would like someone to explain to me.

There are no future aspects from Saturn and Moon to Venus=bad,4

Unfortunately, it seams that the answer is "No".

Ready to hear your opinion.

Goca

pwadm

Staff member
Nada is assigned the 7th house, therefore Saturn represents her. The turned 6th house from the 7th represents Nada's illness. The house starts at 29 Tau 45 and includes as an intercepted sign Gemini, which is the zodiacal sign which corresponds anatomically to the lungs. So we take both Venus and Mercury as the significators of the disease.

Venus is approaching the conjunction with Algol, the most malefic fixed star, which is a bad omen. Mercury is casting a square to Saturn. Either significator we use, the outcome seems unhappy.

Saturn is at the same degree as the lunar nodes, which is traditionally considered as a critical degree, indicating that Nada's condition and situation is critical. Saturn is also in inconjunction (quincunx) with retrograde Pluto, indicating this radiation tratement she undergoes (Pluto rules X-rays). Yet as Pluto is retrograde and located in the turned 12 house, it is little likely that this therapy would give good results in the long run.

The Part of Fortune in the 6th house indicates some improval in her condition. The same is suggested by the Moon applying to a conjunction to Mercury. However, the next aspect of the Moon is the square with Saturn, which not favorable.

The turned 6th house cusp at 29 Tau 45 is conjunct the Pleiades, surnamed "the weeping sisters", which when found in a horary chart gives "something to cry about".

A

Anonymous

Radu, thanks for your answer! I heard abut that rule of Moon nodes, infact I read about it on one site and I did not know if I can believe it, but when you say the same I trust! As I can see I miss many details in my analisis so I have to learn more!
Greetings,
Goca

baker

Goca, our guest: Radu is fantastic to help in this way, isn't he? I, of course, have nothing to add, except on a personal level, and felt I should reach out to you. I am a cancer survivor almost 3 years now, so far so good. I understand what they are doing to Nada more than you know. So, while all this plays out and thank the HEAVENS that you are there for her, she will need help cause radiation is completely exhausting, along with the affects of the disease, radiation treatment leaves you weak. Although when I started radiation I was like, hey this is walk in the park compared to the chemo I had just gone through, but after a couple of weeks, I couldn't hardly walk to my car without stopping 3 or 4 times, it was an effort to just pick up a glass to drink. So no energy, and if you want to help, prepare healthy and nutritious meals and make her eat them, she will not want to, but make her eat, make things that are colorful and delicious, have fresh cut fruits and vegetables around to munch on quickly. Keep her hydrated, all these treatments dehydrate people, we must stay wet!!! inside and out. It's a proven fact that for about 3 to 4 hours after a body massage, your white blood cell count goes up 40%, not for long, but any increase for any amount of time is good for her. And she will not feel very feminine at all, so make her feel like a girl, maybe spring for a manicure and nail polish or something, it's not much, but can make such a difference. It's just a matter of she won't be able to do much for herself and will need help. I will keep her in my prayers, and send healing energies toward her. It seems that for me after the cancer and menopause, the complete destruction of my body and the regeneration of it, I have developing energies that are amazing me. Please keep us advised.

baker

A

Anonymous

Hi Baker!
Thanks for your post! You are very kind person! Today is very hard to find person who cares of others as by themself, as you do!
Thanks for these compentent prepositions I will do as you said.
Thanks to your post, now I better understand what she is going trought. Thanks for your prayers too.
All the best,
Goca

A

Anonymous

Hi Goca: I know you will do your best. Everybody forgets how hard it is on the people who care and watch the person who is sick going through so much, too. And see what happens, first you care, then I care, then I tell someone and they care, there's more of us out here than you realize. Good luck and kiss her forehead for me. Love & Light, baker

A

Anonymous

Nada is assigned the 7th house, therefore Saturn represents her. The turned 6th house from the 7th represents Nada's illness. The house starts at 29 Tau 45 and includes as an intercepted sign Gemini, which is the zodiacal sign which corresponds anatomically to the lungs. So we take both Venus and Mercury as the significators of the disease.

Nadu is assigned the 11th house as she is your friend.

fensi88

In book “The Only Way to Learn About Horary and Electional Astrology (Volume 6)” by Marion D. March & Joan McEvers I read that when ever you name someone that is 7 house. My name was “will Nada be healed?” not “will my friend be heald?”. And I think that this aproach is all right in this case because chart tell the story which fits the reality!

Greetings,
Goca

A

Anonymous

As I said in my other post, there is no such rule. March and McEvers are wrong. If you do not believe me, ask John Frawley or Deborah Houlding or any other well known horary astrologer and they will tell you. Every other horary astrologer from the very beginning has said that you take the significator of the house in which the question belongs. If it is a question about a friend it will be the 11th house. If it is a question about the daughter whether you call her by name or just say 'my daughter' then it is the 5th house.

baker

Goca: Any updates, how is she doing? Just wondering, she was on my mind, and that's usually for a reason ... thanks, baker

fensi88

Hello Baker!!
I am surprised! You have great intuition! Just few days ago she got radiation cure of high dose and after that she has awfully pain (although she take pills against pain), she groan all day and night. And yes, just what you said, she feel so exhausted. I explain to her that it is because of radiation and that it is temporary. Today I call her, and we talk, she is much better (but she also said "maybe it is because my daughter come to be with me") and said that she has to go to second radiation cure on Wednesday.
Thanks for your care and prayers. You are so kind.

baker

Hello to you Goca! Yeah, the intuition thing, so expanded and accurate since the chemo and radiation therapies, the treatments kill your body and cells and then they regenerate and with that came like new energy person with some more intuition than I had before. Thank you for the update, that is good news, cause even if in pain, she is still with us. It is good her daughter is there, she can help her. Also, I will be careful how I say this ... there is a plant which has medicinal values that some are dreadfully against, for which there is not one reason to be against it, but it is, trust me, the ONLY thing that helps when a person is in cancer therapy/cure/treatments, with pain, sleep, appetite. The pain pills can make you sick to your stomach, if so, then this is the cure. She must be careful to not dehydrate and must get nurishment, the treatments will deplete her vitamins and minerals. I hope she can get help with this herbal/plant medicinal therapy. I will keep my fingers crossed. Please keep me advised as to her progress, she stays in my prayers, especially for the next treatment on Wednesday. kisses, baker

baker

Goca, also, next with her, only this happens gradually, the radiation will gradually and slowly begin to make sores in the area where the treatment is directed. When this happens, it's important to keep the area dry and clean, dry is the hard part, I used to cut up clean old t-shirts to put on the area to help, if it's somewhere that sweats, they worked best. If not, they should provide her with guaze and such to help, but dry is key. They don't tell you this will happen until it starts happening. Then they start delaying the radiation until the sores heal, that is disappointing because you have in your mind when they will be done, and then it gets delayed, it is hard to take. Remember, they are, after all, burning bad stuff away inside by doing this, so it stands to reason that they are burning the surface area too. thanks, baker

fensi88

Baker, thanks for your usefull posts I will tell her all what you say! You realy want to help and I appreciate that! Thank you!

baker

hey Goca: checking on Nada, how is she? I'm hearing of an intraveneous vitamin C therapy, that while it does not cure, does improve quality of life, decreases pain, and increases energy. If you want top know more, let me know. And you too, how are you? Blessing, baker

fensi88

Update:
Nada is still ill. Last month she was so bad, she was near death, by her words, she did not eat 20 days, but now recover, but still bad.