UEFA UCL Playoffs 23 February 2016

wirabhumi

Arsenal Vs Barcelona
K.O London 19.45

Arsenal.png

Today we will have a Big Match between Arsenal and Barcelona.
Both of them are member of Top Flight in theirs country 's 1st league.

Who 's who.

-Barcelona become ASC because they were favorite according bookie and in many internet polling. They have very good away records against several big team from another country in the past recent years . From color kit, Mercury in Aquarius represent electric color, and that match with their away shirt (red yellow / lime green). And also they are stronger.

-Arsenal become DSC, they were Underdog, and their performance was unstable. They have beaten another big team in away with high goals margin, but sometimes only drawn or lose in their field, even just with the weaker team in the league or from 2nd division team.
From color perspective, Red and white match with Jupiter in Virgo.

Barcelona testimony.
- Soon, Moon will conjunct APOF in 2 degrees (very powerful). It mean, they will score first in the game.
- Mercury in dignity (own face, own triplicity). Not surprise, if Barca control the game.

Arsenal testimony.
- Moon last aspect will conjunct arsenal rulers. (very strong), They could score the equaliser, or even win the game.
- Jupiter conjunct node.
- Jupiter still retrograde and in slow motion, it mean they can not make perform than as usual.
- Rulers arsenal in 12 th (Domicile).

Referee performance
- Because Lord of H8 not making aspect with any rulers of both sides, so the referee will neutral (not supporting in one side).

Chart favoring Arsenal to win this game.
Pretty hard to say Arsenal will defeat Barcelona. I 've seen in many past Barcelona 's charts, even stronger testimony for the opponent, only can making draw with Barcelona. But, I hope it will give the same results with their past meeting, in 2011. Arsenal have Won 2-1. So there will be any other interesting match in Barcelona field.
So I pick Arsenal or Draw.

Forget this prediction if the match, start late even just 2 minutes, because soon sign will change in below 1 degrees.

Last edited:

wirabhumi

Juventus vs Bayern Munich
K.O Turin 20.45

Juve.png

Another Big Match

Who's who

-ASC Juventus, According bookie Juventus are Underdog, but the odds was dropping for Juventus or Draw.
In many internet polling, people supporting Juventus not to lose in this match. And even in their H2H, Bayern in upper hand.
but, Juventus now different than Juventus in the Past. They only beaten just once, at their field in this season.
from kit Dominant White with black stripe match with Venus in Aquarius.

-DSC Bayern, according bookie they were favourites, but people think they are not strong enough to beat Juve in away form.
Even with their superior H2H records, and incredible performance in this year. Their odds to win have been rising in every bookie, sign people not sure Bayern will win. Red and Dark Blue match with MA in Scorpio.

Juventus testimony
- Juve rulers sextile POF.
- Venus > Mars, Acc Dignity.

Bayern muenchen
-Moon separating conjunction with APOF.

Moon not making any applying aspect with rulers or antiscion, POF, or any fixed star in 5 degrees.
My prediction, Match will ended with few goals. 1-1 or just 0-0.
With this close testimony, I think match ended with draw.

Last edited:

sven555

Firstly, congrats to wirabhumi for doing great analysis!

Barcelona are Jupiter in 12th, (Natural Domicile house)

Moon conjunction Jupiter is the strongest testimony.

That is why Barcelona are winning 0-2. White/Red is Mercury. Blue is Jupiter.

----------------------------

Juventus and Bayern are drawing 2-2 (Bayern where 0-2 up)

Mars is very strong in Scorpio, however weak in 2nd house.

Venus is accidental testimony in 4th house. (5th house is house of joy.)

Draw seems fair I guess.

-----------------------------

sven555

Barca clear won 2-0 - need more testimony against them, even for score !!
Juventus Draw

The other team needs to be a planet with a very close applying trine from the Moon and in it's own house (domicile) to have any chance of beating Barca :D :D (Barca needs to be a planet which is in a fall/detriment house haha)

wirabhumi

Firstly, congrats to wirabhumi for doing great analysis!

Barcelona are Jupiter in 12th, (Natural Domicile house)

Moon conjunction Jupiter is the strongest testimony.

That is why Barcelona are winning 0-2. White/Red is Mercury. Blue is Jupiter.

----------------------------

Juventus and Bayern are drawing 2-2 (Bayern where 0-2 up)

Mars is very strong in Scorpio, however weak in 2nd house.

Venus is accidental testimony in 4th house. (5th house is house of joy.)

Draw seems fair I guess.

-----------------------------

Thanks bro, I think, I still missing about asc/dsc defining.
Maybe barca wearing light blue kit. Rarely for them to wear that.
Or they became DSC, because too many people supporting arsenal to win.

Odds for barca to win rising from 1.73 to 1.96, just from 20 to 5 minutes before Kick off.

sven555

Thanks bro, I think, I still missing about asc/dsc defining.
Maybe barca wearing light blue kit. Rarely for them to wear that.
Or they became DSC, because too many people supporting arsenal to win.

Odds for barca to win rising from 1.73 to 1.96, just from 20 to 5 minutes before Kick off.

No problem man :)

ASC/DSC defining is relatively straight forward I have found. This method I use works 90% of the time.

Look at the ASC/DSC signs, find their planetary rulers and then look at the sign that both those planets are in.

So for Arsenal and Barca, we have Virgo ASC and Pisces DSC..

• Virgo ASC --> Mercury in Aquarius in 5th
  • Pisces DSC --> Jupiter in Virgo in 12th
So we can see that one team will be in Light/Dark and another in Dark/Light. Not helpful huh?

Mercury generally represents brighter colours that Jupiter. So White/Red is fitting for Mercury. Jupiter can represent both Red and Blue, but not white.

So Jupiter is more Blue. (Sort of an electric blue).

This is backed up by Virgo, who also represents Blue as well. Aquarius is adaptable to darkish colours (I think Aquarius could be the Red)

So that is how you decide ASC and DSC. :)

Loda41

Good job Wiradhumi.... A regular Nostradamus....I didn't think Juventus had support to win....good call on Empate(tie)

wirabhumi

No problem man :)

ASC/DSC defining is relatively straight forward I have found. This method I use works 90% of the time.

Look at the ASC/DSC signs, find their planetary rulers and then look at the sign that both those planets are in.

So for Arsenal and Barca, we have Virgo ASC and Pisces DSC..

• Virgo ASC --> Mercury in Aquarius in 5th
  • Pisces DSC --> Jupiter in Virgo in 12th
So we can see that one team will be in Light/Dark and another in Dark/Light. Not helpful huh?

Mercury generally represents brighter colours that Jupiter. So White/Red is fitting for Mercury. Jupiter can represent both Red and Blue, but not white.

I think It's not just simple like that. I have many charts that doubt this methods.
The closest match was Chelsea vs Manc City last sunday 16.00 KO.
v8ebsz.png

With Moon conjunct AC and Moon square L4, no doubt DSC will suffered hard defeat from ASC.

With this methods =
ASC Sun in Pisces - Brighter-Lighter , manc city kit - bright lime yellow.
DSC Sat in Sag - Dark - Vibrance , chelsea - Dark Blue.

With this methods, ASC (City) should defeat DSC (Chelsea) heavily.
But the result was opposite. City suffered heavy defeat from Chelsea.

Could you explain this ?

wirabhumi

But before match I decide that ASC was Chelsea, not City.
My methods was ASC reflect people will / hopes.
Look at Odds for chelsea to win. from 2.20 drop to 1.36 just 15 minutes before K.O.
For favorite, 0.10 drop was very huge, sign many people backup them.
and its drop 0.84 !! its superb drop.

59ycsx.png

Last edited:

sven555

Chelsea start off as the DSC team Saturn in Sag, Man City as Sun in Pisces. Moon in 1st guarantees a draw, so that is what it was at half time. 1-1

Second half brought change of ASC info Virgo. Chelsea stay as DSC. And are in 1st house, while Mercury in 5th, completely isolated. Moon square Mars helped Chelsea to keep playing well, whilst moon Opposite Pof, meant DSC advantage too.

Combine that with peoples views/wills.

Chelsea win