Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 05-02-2017, 11:10 PM

I'm a hot mess! Please somewone helpp

Pisces10th (sun)
Moon8"4 Aries11th
Mercury29"5r Pisces10th
Venus0"1 Taurus11th
Mars12"1r Scorpio6th
Jupiter7"5 Aries11th
Saturn1"5 Taurus11th
Uranus15"1 Aquarius9th
Neptune3"4 Aquarius9th
Pluto10"3r Sagittarius7th
True Node Leo3rd
Ascendant3"1r Gemini1st
Midheaven Pisces 9th

-----
I used to have a very strong personality and after being sad for a while im trying to act like i'm "alive" again... but its a hard battle! And please can somewone answer if i have some kind of charm or beauty indicator in my chart? Im curious about it (: and i wohkd appreciate a analysis too! Im such a confuse person lol

Unread 05-02-2017, 11:44 PM
Banned

Re: I'm a hot mess! Please somewone helpp

Quote:
Originally Posted by piscesfairyfire View Post
Pisces10th (sun)
Moon8"4 Aries11th
Mercury29"5r Pisces10th
Venus0"1 Taurus11th
Mars12"1r Scorpio6th
Jupiter7"5 Aries11th
Saturn1"5 Taurus11th
Uranus15"1 Aquarius9th
Neptune3"4 Aquarius9th
Pluto10"3r Sagittarius7th
True Node Leo3rd
Ascendant3"1r Gemini1st
Midheaven Pisces 9th

-----
I used to have a very strong personality and after being sad for a while im trying to act like i'm "alive" again... but its a hard battle! And please can somewone answer if i have some kind of charm or beauty indicator in my chart? Im curious about it (: and i wohkd appreciate a analysis too! Im such a confuse person lol
you need to post an accurate charts
rahu
Unread 05-03-2017, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahu View Post
you need to post an accurate charts
rahu
-----
I'm on my phone cs my computer is broke! Im trying to send a print but its not working :/ (only if you want) to read my accurate chart: 18/03/99 10:30 AM/ Brazil, Cuiabá MT
Unread 05-03-2017, 04:45 AM

Here is your correct chart.
Attached Images
File Type: gif piscesfairyfire.gif (15.5 KB, 12 views)

Last edited by unique_astrology; 05-03-2017 at 11:58 AM. Reason: Correct chart
Unread 05-03-2017, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unique_astrology View Post
Here is your correct chart.
Thank you very much! <3 what do you think about my chart?
Unread 05-03-2017, 10:40 PM

No one? ;(
Unread 05-03-2017, 10:46 PM
Banned

hi piscesfairyfire,

you chart is a bit difficult to figure out.
but to answer your question about charm,you have eros conjunct your sun which gives you a aggressive emotion nature at times.
you have a venus/Saturn conjunction opposed to Lilith and pholous and square to psyche and Neptune.
this gvies you a "magical" emotional aspect. you give off very enticing emotional and physical vibrations. but at th same time you can be moody and reclusive. You tend to attract older men but not always. you have a creative nature but often can not make up you mid about things.

you have a interesting psychic aspect as your south node is conjunct the vertex. This can give you confusing visions or psychic feelings at times. you life seems to have unusual or otherworldly influences. you life has unusual occurrences or coincides .but sometimes these energies around you are frightening or make you despondent.

you sun/moon midpoint is conjunct to mercury and square to nessus . this shows dark emotional issues in your childhood. likely these issues are repressed or have left you with deep feelings of sadness and hopelessness at times.

your Saturn/Pluto midpoint is conjunct to the vertex and the south node which also shows constrictive childhood issues especially surrounding your father.

you moon is conjunct to Jupiter so even with these dark feelings, you are optimistic and very intelligent.
pluto is conjunct to juno and these are trine to the moon and Jupiter.this shows you have a supportive family and a strong connection to your heritage. this tend to show family wealth. these pattern shows that you have many people who are supportive of you and often have good opportunities given to you.

you mars is opposed to sedna and square to Uranus which shows in spite of despondent moods ,you are also very energetic and out going. you can be somewhat a rebellious person because you don't like others to tell you what to do. yet you are also just and treat others fairly and honestly

chiron is conjunct to ixion on your descendant. this gives you a analytical and inquisitive outlook. this adds to your intelligence as you always what to understand those around you and the influences acting on you
ixion shows that you often are involved with stressful social interactions. it maybe that you find yourself attracting people who live on the edge.

rahu
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_2028_piscesfairyfire_79208_25808.jpg (113.5 KB, 8 views)
Unread 05-04-2017, 01:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahu View Post
hi piscesfairyfire,

you chart is a bit difficult to figure out.
but to answer your question about charm,you have eros conjunct your sun which gives you a aggressive emotion nature at times.
you have a venus/Saturn conjunction opposed to Lilith and pholous and square to psyche and Neptune.
this gvies you a "magical" emotional aspect. you give off very enticing emotional and physical vibrations. but at th same time you can be moody and reclusive. You tend to attract older men but not always. you have a creative nature but often can not make up you mid about things.

you have a interesting psychic aspect as your south node is conjunct the vertex. This can give you confusing visions or psychic feelings at times. you life seems to have unusual or otherworldly influences. you life has unusual occurrences or coincides .but sometimes these energies around you are frightening or make you despondent.

you sun/moon midpoint is conjunct to mercury and square to nessus . this shows dark emotional issues in your childhood. likely these issues are repressed or have left you with deep feelings of sadness and hopelessness at times.

your Saturn/Pluto midpoint is conjunct to the vertex and the south node which also shows constrictive childhood issues especially surrounding your father.

you moon is conjunct to Jupiter so even with these dark feelings, you are optimistic and very intelligent.
pluto is conjunct to juno and these are trine to the moon and Jupiter.this shows you have a supportive family and a strong connection to your heritage. this tend to show family wealth. these pattern shows that you have many people who are supportive of you and often have good opportunities given to you.

you mars is opposed to sedna and square to Uranus which shows in spite of despondent moods ,you are also very energetic and out going. you can be somewhat a rebellious person because you don't like others to tell you what to do. yet you are also just and treat others fairly and honestly

chiron is conjunct to ixion on your descendant. this gives you a analytical and inquisitive outlook. this adds to your intelligence as you always what to understand those around you and the influences acting on you
ixion shows that you often are involved with stressful social interactions. it maybe that you find yourself attracting people who live on the edge.

rahu

Thank you very much! I told you that im a mess haha! Thank you againnn

Tags
helpp, mess, somewone