will the physical relationship come?

besitos

I asked if we will be physically intimate (in so many words), as we will be seeing each other soon. I think this is an interesting chart.

I am venus, so venus in the chart is not another woman. Mercury will get to sun before venus aspects saturn. I understand that sun is more a physical nature of a guy than the 7th house sig? but I used 5th house sig to ask about this sexual question, so not sure if the sun means some other aspect of his masculinity connecting with someone.

If you look at 7th house sig venus and mars apply to a square. Still, mars receives venus at 10 sag by term and venus receives mars by triplicity in pisces. Venus is finally in good shape in pisces.

I have suspected that being more physical will help some of the emotional communication. that was not my question but saturn 5th house ruler receives venus by term and venus receives saturn by face.

The moon's closest aspect is with mars (a sextile) while mars is still in the 2nd, but mars will move into 3rd before saturn and venus aspect, and then mars and venus aspect. I'm wondering if this could signify a change in him that allows us to see each other more often (3rd short trips, neighbors) and ease tensions between us so that something fun (5th) can happen.

Last edited:

besitos

attaching chart -- fast fingers

Attachments

• intimate.jpg
    intimate.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 56

besitos

ah, this was honestly a fifth house question in my mind (so saturn being L5 sig there's a sextile with venus with reception), but are you saying saturn is always negative / malefic? or it gets in the way of an aspect?

anyway, venus in pisces is how i feel - a bit better than i have been dealing with this. Im going to try it.. I can’t promise I will report the results though, but will be more inclined if nothing happens. any advice on how to proceed with any obstacles let me know!

Last edited:

Chrysalis

he wants to talk tonight. what could it be?? 1-2 units since i posted the chart (created it).

This looks to be to do with merc/jupiter, i just don't like the state of mercury being under combustion, in a pitted degree, peregrine and diurnal, i don't see this talk as being a good thing.
Moon then after a change of circumstances which could very well be this talk.....will try to sextile mars, but its not happening.

besitos

Yes cos 1/7 is you and him, 5th is what you do.

Have you had the talk yet ?

we did - but i cut it off before we could get beyond a half hour of pleasantries, i was anxious. we still have plans to meet up

i think moon has changed signs ? is the change of circumstances attitudinal.. i feel he is more receptive but maybe not.. i feel like i cant take another let down but i feel i have to do this

aquarius7000

Hi,

I do think physicality will happen. Since your question is clearly about the physical part, I am looking at your 5th house. Saturn is strong and Ven (you) is exalted (excited/looking forward), and in the 5th (wanting physical involvement). Ven (you) will sextile Sat., so it could be even that you might initiate it. The only thing that worries me is the Moon, which is in its detriment (weak) in Cap. and also VOC. Not sure though that the physical part will improve the status of things or be satisfying.

besitos

what's interesting is that the venus-saturn sextile will happen degree-wise before moon changes signs* immediately after (the 29th degree). so, perhaps it could go great and change things for us, or go not so great and change things for us. but i think it should happen. i can see me initiating it, he just has to show me he will accept it (and i think there is reception).

*i don't see moon as VOC because it's not the end of the house, but i understand that it is near the end of the sign.

Last edited:

besitos

So he says I can stay the night unprompted from me. But he has plans later that day I didn't ask him to elaborate on. I am going crazy wondering if he has a date

besitos

Update: physicality (though not what I had in mind when I asked his question) did happen which he initiated, but it caused an argument about what it meant. he still professes friendship. I may end the friendship soon.

aquarius7000

Update: physicality (though not what I had in mind when I asked his question) did happen which he initiated, but it caused an argument about what it meant. he still professes friendship. I may end the friendship soon.
So the strong 5th ruler did give you some physicality, but VOC Moon will often not lead to any real progress in the matter. Further, the weak moon meant dissatisfaction.

besitos

Yes I thought most applicable to your interp Aqua, even though the physicality was not what I had in mind in the question.

Also there was no date with a woman.