What's the name of this aspect pattern ?

Athene

Hi, i'll be very grateful if somebody could help :aquariusimg: ~

The only thing that comes to my mind is "diamond" but when i try searching under it, it doesnt match. I'm not native english so it's hard to find my way around it, needing assistance, please & thank you ~

piercethevale

Hi, i'll be very grateful if somebody could help :aquariusimg: ~

The only thing that comes to my mind is "diamond" but when i try searching under it, it doesnt match. I'm not native english so it's hard to find my way around it, needing assistance, please & thank you ~

May I have the exact degrees please...

piercethevale

Basically is what you have here is a incomplete Grand Sextile or Magen David, i.e. 'Star of David' superimposed over an incomplete 'Grand Octile'....very, very F'n profound, if you ask me... all you need are astro influences at around apprx. Taurus and Sag. 01*

Athene

Basically is what you have here is a incomplete Grand Sextile or Magen David, i.e. 'Star of David' superimposed over an incomplete 'Grand Octile'....very, very F'n profound, if you ask me... all you need are astro influences at around apprx. Taurus and Sag. 01*

That will not be it, because as you pointed, for a "Star of David" the pattern is incomplete. I've seen before discussed this precise pattern as shown in the picture, it's definitively a pattern per se, a T-square backed by 2 crossed trines, connected and closed by 3 sextiles .. i just cant recall it's name :crying: ~

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Traditional astrology doesn't have anything like aspect patterns. That's more of a modern invention, like the different chart shapes.

It does kind of look like a diamond though.

MaeMae

Banned
no, athene.
your question is earnest where is and i am giggling at my own initial reaction to it as a bucket.
i think it's a pluto~affected bucket. read about bucket. read about how pluto operates with mercury.
pluto has control of your bucket handle, which mercury rules. sticky situation to me.
i imagine a very devisive, controlling mercury, who knows he doesn't hold the reigns.
you want to speak but you're afraid. you want to tell the truth but you're afraid it will kill you.
that's what i see.
however, pluto overlooks details in truth that mercury doesn't, so he keeps you honest.
where is neptune in chart? does it aspect saturn/mercury/pluto?

piercethevale

Incomplete matrices become active by transiting astro-influences or by progressed chart astro-influences...If you read a number of my threads on this subject and see the evidence I've provided you should no longer doubt this.
Checking again [as you didn't give use any real co-ordinates to work from] the 'Grand Octile ...i.e. two Grand Crosses in perfect symmetry, in other words an aspect every 45* is questionable...
But your problem seems to be a lack of awareness of the fact that incomplete matrices do activate in ones lifetime by the actions I gave you above....IMHO...Of Course!

...there was a massive hit on my natal chart back in May 2008 that activated a 12 point matrix on my natal...thats a Grand Semi Sextile [Two Stars of David] at apprx. the 21st degree of every sign.
There's another one of these massive hits around the 24th of June, 2012 [THIS YEAR] for apprx the 8th degree of a lot of the signs..
[Rudhyar said that it would take someone with a very complex chart of many matrices {and by that he didn't mean they would be all complete at birth..as that is impossible} to figure the rest of what He couldn't figure out himself...
Allow me to introduce myself....]

Last edited:

Athene

Incomplete matrices become active by transiting astro-influences or by progressed chart astro-influences...If you read a number of my threads on this subject and see the evidence I've provided you should no longer doubt this.

Ok, i get what you've been aiming at :wink: But you see, this chart isnt my natal chart but my 9th harmonic one. So, no trans/prog here applyable by all means.

I'm not here for interpretations or anything else non related to the name of this aspect pattern and it's general behavior and meaning, i pledge for avoidance to extend into "the real/not real working/not workong" type of discussions and focus on the answer to my question if you know it, thank you ~

~

Athene

Checking again [as you didn't give use any real co-ordinates to work from] the 'Grand Octile ...i.e. two Grand Crosses in perfect symmetry, in other words an aspect every 45* is questionable...
But your problem seems to be a lack of awareness of the fact that incomplete matrices do activate in ones lifetime by the actions I gave you above....IMHO...Of Course!

...there was a massive hit on my natal chart back in May 2008 that activated a 12 point matrix on my natal...thats a Grand Semi Sextile [Two Stars of David] at apprx. the 21st degree of every sign.
There's another one of these massive hits around the 24th of June, 2012 [THIS YEAR] for apprx the 8th degree of a lot of the signs..
[Rudhyar said that it would take someone with a very complex chart of many matrices {and by that he didn't mean they would be all complete at birth..as that is impossible} to figure the rest of what He couldn't figure out himself...
Allow me to introduce myself....]

I see you've extendend on your post later, i get what you mean and you're totally right, i agree. But this particular case falls in a diferent category as i've said .. Still, thank you for your contribution :kissing: ~

Athene

no, athene.
your question is earnest where is and i am giggling at my own initial reaction to it as a bucket.
i think it's a pluto~affected bucket. read about bucket. read about how pluto operates with mercury.
pluto has control of your bucket handle, which mercury rules. sticky situation to me.
i imagine a very devisive, controlling mercury, who knows he doesn't hold the reigns.
you want to speak but you're afraid. you want to tell the truth but you're afraid it will kill you.
that's what i see.
however, pluto overlooks details in truth that mercury doesn't, so he keeps you honest.
where is neptune in chart? does it aspect saturn/mercury/pluto?

Thank you Mae, but maybe it would be still better placed else, as there is strong advocating against this belonging into the traditional branch :pouty:

I've done my research on chart patterns and i know the bucket drill :wink: You've made an interesting take on it with your interpretation .. will contemplate on it, merci :sideways: ~

piercethevale

I see you've extendend on your post later, i get what you mean and you're totally right, i agree. But this particular case falls in a diferent category as i've said .. Still, thank you for your contribution :kissing: ~
I believe you've found something 'Quite Unique'...
...it's possible that it's YOU that is destined to define it...:wink: