What is blocking me from booking more paying clients?

J.J. Hart

So....

I am the ASC - Venus (odd that 80% of the time I've cast a horary chart for myself, Taurus is rising..maybe not, who knows)

But the Moon is conjunct to ASC and Jupiter?

I am Venus
Money is Jupiter?

I'm struggling with understanding the aspects, I think this is where I am getting stuck..

Attachments

• whatispreventingem from booking more payingclients.jpg
    whatispreventingem from booking more payingclients.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 19

Culpeper

Premium Member
I looked at your chart. Your main significator is Venus and the Moon is also significator. Clients you are soliciting are Mars. Your business is cazimi Saturn. Your client's money is Jupiter. And your money is Mercury.

The chart looks promising since there are applying aspects. Most of the significators are in angular signs and Saturn is strong due to the cazimi conjunction with the Sun. However, the square and opposing aspects show the difficulties you are having finding clients and getting payment. Jupiter is both retrograde and peregrine.

I see Pisces as the 11th house of which Jupiter is planetary significator. This house represents money from a business as well as the economy in general.

My conclusion is that the current poor economic conditions indicated by Jupiter are holding back your business, but you will succeed eventually if you persist. The planets do have good chart positions.

Whole sign houses used.

J.J. Hart

I looked at your chart. Your main significator is Venus and the Moon is also significator. Clients you are soliciting are Mars. Your business is cazimi Saturn. Your client's money is Jupiter. And your money is Mercury.

The chart looks promising since there are applying aspects. Most of the significators are in angular signs and Saturn is strong due to the cazimi conjunction with the Sun. However, the square and opposing aspects show the difficulties you are having finding clients and getting payment. Jupiter is both retrograde and peregrine.

I see Pisces as the 11th house of which Jupiter is planetary significator. This house represents money from a business as well as the economy in general.

My conclusion is that the current poor economic conditions indicated by Jupiter are holding back your business, but you will succeed eventually if you persist. The planets do have good chart positions.

Whole sign houses used.

Well that is good news.. I am certainly both persistant and patient!

Is this always be the case that Jupiter would be my clients money and my money would be Mars?
Say I had asked a question about my money (I realize I did not) then would Jupiter rep my money??

THANKS SO MUCH!

Aquarius358

Well that is good news.. I am certainly both persistant and patient!

Is this always be the case that Jupiter would be my clients money and my money would be Mars?
Say I had asked a question about my money (I realize I did not) then would Jupiter rep my money??

THANKS SO MUCH!
-
Hi - Just to quickly answer your questions above - in a horary chart, you are 1 ruler and the Moon. I won't delineate your chart.

2 ruler = Your finances / wealth - what money you've got in your pocket or the bank accounts in your name - and any other moveable possessions you have. Jupiter is a general significator of wealth and so is Venus (to a lesser degree.)

7 ruler = Your clients, "other people".
8 ruler = Your clients' money.

You want to see if 8 ruler is making an applying aspect to 2 ruler or 1 ruler or the Moon (or vice versa). This will tell you if your clients' money is coming to you.

In horary, we take account of the speed of the planets too. For instance, the Moon moves the fastest. Mercury next, then Venus, then sun, then Mars, then Jupiter and lastly Saturn. So, Saturn does not aspect the Moon BUT the Moon can aspect (applying to, or separating from) Saturn. __________

J.J. Hart

-
Hi - Just to quickly answer your questions above - in a horary chart, you are 1 ruler and the Moon. I won't delineate your chart.

2 ruler = Your finances / wealth - what money you've got in your pocket or the bank accounts in your name - and any other moveable possessions you have. Jupiter is a general significator of wealth and so is Venus (to a lesser degree.)

7 ruler = Your clients, "other people".
8 ruler = Your clients' money.

You want to see if 8 ruler is making an applying aspect to 2 ruler or 1 ruler or the Moon (or vice versa). This will tell you if your clients' money is coming to you.

In horary, we take account of the speed of the planets too. For instance, the Moon moves the fastest. Mercury next, then Venus, then sun, then Mars, then Jupiter and lastly Saturn. So, Saturn does not aspect the Moon BUT the Moon can aspect (applying to, or separating from) Saturn. __________

amazingly helpful! Thank you. I appreciate the information.. it's just what I was looking for..for my learning purposes!

Many thanks!