Worst chart you've ever seen?

Blaze

Account Closed
My chart is most certainly the worst one I've gave a hoot to read. I mean, c'mon. Mars in Aries squaring off an exalted Jupiter in Cancer an a dom Saturn in Capricorn who sits right atop my chart in the tenth.

Way too much of a power struggle here. :pinched:

BaoSanniang

Not sure if my chart is the worst but it sure feels pretty bad to me.

Sun, Mercury, Jupiter forming T-square with Saturn.

Sun in 7th house.

Venus and Mars in Gemini.

Saturn in Aries, 4th house.

Pluto 12th house.

Ruler of 7th in 7th, Ruler of 9th in 7th.

Sun Opposition Jupiter.

It's 2:22 AM, I'm here in a foreign country (England), and I feel like I'm ready to throw in the towel on the game of life.

According to my chart I'll be an insecure and emotional but narcissistic, grandiose ******* while having many difficulties in life. I'll be a player and a cheater that'll never find the happiness I desire. I'll also have lots of repressed needs and feelings that can manifest in dark forms. GG. Might as well be Game Over when I think about these aspects and placements.

Last edited:

serafin5

Tbh, i have noticed that ppl with the hardest aspects are some of the most (?) (seeminly?) successful.....
I do not have links to these charts, sry, but check out Demi Moore's chart, also her oldest daughter, Rumer Willis. If memory serves me they both have Grand Crosses (i am rusty guys :sad:) I also remember Julia Stiles chart as being particularly challenging as well. However, allow me to share something a bit personal: My step Dad had nothing but trines and sextiles, never motivated to do anything really but use drugs. :sad:
Serafin5💜

Lottowinner3883

Any chart with afflicted moons take the cake. My grandma has a moon-saturn conjunction in Pisces (dont know the house) and she's led a miserable life. She consulted an astrologer and the astrologer said her chart was too terrible to read! That seems a bit unprofessional.

I've seen a lot of moon-pluto conjunctions in this community and I wouldn't want that.

I've seen a lot of 12th and 8th house placements for sun and moon and I wouldn't want that either.

My mom has a moon-neptune opposition (12th to 6th) and I can say I wouldn't want that.

My t-square (moon opposition mercury, square mars-saturn conjunction) is accident prone, but I'd still take it over moon-neptune or moon-pluto any day of the week. I'd also take my Leo moon over moon in Scorpio placement any day of the week.

GemwDepth

Account Closed
I've seen a lot of 12th and 8th house placements for sun and moon and I wouldn't want that either.

12th and 8th placements aren't that bad. Everything depends on on the entire nativity. I've seen charts where the native indeed spend a great deal of time in mental institutions, or have lead a tumultuous life...

But other charts simply give you access to an alternate reality, a.k.a gifts or portals others can't access. Think Edgar Cayce.

Lykanized

I don't think 8th or 12th house planets are bad either. I think aspects are more impactful than actual houses. I've seen people with stelliums includings suns in their 8th or 12th houses, or dreaded 8th house moons. All very grounded people

Starsareround

I don't think 8th or 12th house planets are bad either. I think aspects are more impactful than actual houses. I've seen people with stelliums includings suns in their 8th or 12th houses, or dreaded 8th house moons. All very grounded people

I must respectfully disagree. House placements are a huge, big, big ,huge HUGE deal. I'm always posting about my packed 12th house on here, and yes it affords me gifts that others do not have, but the toll it exacts is high in terms of real world strife. It's easy for me to see how many people with these placements literally lose their minds. Thankfully I have a lot of help in my natal chart that alleviates that influence but it's a big deal.

A chart with high activity in 12th or 8th is not something to overlook.

Last edited:

wan

I believe Abraham Lincoln's chart had 5 afflicted planets. I'd say his chart was bad but look at him.

Personally the worst chart I have seen was this poster's sister's chart that he posted on here. She had Sun, Moon, and chart ruler all in the 12th house. To me that is bad.

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Have a friend with a Stellium in the 12th including Sun. She graduated from Harvard University, worked on Wall Street, now a faculty member in a top University, married very well with enviable life.

Keep in mind Universities, hospitals and other large institutions fall under 12th. The native have Mars the chart ruler in 10th.

Entire chart need to be taken into consideration.

Last edited:

Starsareround

Has a friend with a Stellium in the 12th including Sun. She graduated from Harvard University, worked on Wall Street, now a faculty member in a top University, married very well with enviable life.

Keep in mind Universities, hospitals and other large institutions fall under 12th. The native have Mars the chart ruler in 10th.

Entire chart need to be taken into consideration.

I totally agree that you can have a happy successful life with a heavy 12th house emphasis (I think I’m also a pretty good example on a good day) but is it probable?

Lykanized

I must respectfully disagree. House placements are a huge, big, big ,huge HUGE deal. I'm always posting about my packed 12th house on here, and yes it affords me gifts that others do not have, but the toll it exacts is high in terms of real world strife. It's easy for me to see how many people with these placements literally lose their minds. Thankfully I have a lot of help in my natal chart that alleviates that influence but it's a big deal.

A chart with high activity in 12th or 8th is not something to overlook.
Meh.
I've spent more time in mental hospitals than anyone I've met with 12th house stelliums and I don't have a 12th house stellium. All that's there is my Chiron. Every house has its demons, every house has its angels. It's all about you

Lykanized

I totally agree that you can have a happy successful life with a heavy 12th house emphasis (I think I’m also a pretty good example on a good day) but is it probable?
Yeah. Look up celebrities with these placements. It's really overrated. As is the 8th house in terms of mental strife

wan

I too had been in a psych ward for many times, and I don't have any planets in the 12th either. But I am doing well now.