Marriage chart

tao

I cast a chart for the "birth" of our marriage (date, time and location of our wedding at the moment we were pronounced husband and wife) and find it to be completely accurate, particularly when it comes to transits. A composite chart tells the story of your relationship in general, but the marriage chart seems to tell the story of your marriage. Those of you who are married might like to take a look at your marriage chart and also look at the transits. In casting these charts I would include the love asteroids such as Juno (marriage), Ceres (representing nurturing and taking care of each other), 447 Valentine (true love), 1221 Amor (idealistic and romantic love), 763 Cupido, 201 Penelope (represents devotion and fidelity), 16 Psyche and 433 Eros, 4386 Lust, 1388 Aphrodite (impulsive love and attraction, love inspired by fated events), 1943 Anteros (the brother of Eros, love returned or love avenged. The answer to love's longing, a place to finally meet), and 2101 Adonis (Potent tie; spell bound love, sexual magnetism, the desire to arouse, please and fulfill the beloved). I would also include the Vertex, the Part of Fortune and all Arabic Parts relating to love. If you're into midpoints, include them as well. I would love to hear other people's thoughts on this as I've only done my own marriage chart and would like to see how accurate it is for others.

unukalhai

Interesting, great summary of the minor objects to include. Thanks for that! :) A friend of mine was recently married and I've been pondering how to interpret the chart.

The most striking thing about this marriage was that the transiting Moon was exactly conjunct last years 29Virgo20 eclipse, down to the arcminute, when they were pronounced husband and wife. They had planned 3PM, which I thought was horrible because of the VOC Moon (but could do little to change it, as they are not "astrology-friendly"), but it turned out they delayed just the right amount of time (~20 min) to put the Moon exactly on that eclipse. I still need to pry their natal data out of them (I think that's going to require some Neptunian liquids! lol...) so I can see where that eclipse fits into their charts -- It's just screaming "this is the reason!"...

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Draco said:

LOL! Kawaii des! ^.^

I'm a bit more on the lenient side when it comes to asteriods and other such minor objects than Draco, but I can honestly say I had a similar reaction to the enormous list. In wedding charts, Luna's phase and Sign, the placement of the other six traditional planets, the "agreement" of the three modern planets, and the positions of Ceres, Juno, and Vesta (sorry Pallas, you're not very helpful in wedding charts) are of main concern. The however many other asteriods you included are clutter and fluff, in my opinion.

-祈祷師 の 星

Last edited: