Mathematics 1.618 & Sacred Geometry

piercethevale

I've yet to hear a convincing argument to explain how these stellar bodies that are long since removed from where there are perceived to be...in fact some are literally billions of light years away... are indeed a source of Zodiacal affect or have any specific effect upon events here on Earth.
The fact that the known Astrological attributes of the various signs are still presently in affect right where they are presently stated to be in extant and of influence and have always been discerned to be...that is specifically by definition and reference, the Tropical Zodiac... coupled with my own findings and demonstrations, that the Sabian Symbols have always been in synchronizational conjunction with the Vernal Equinox, is and will remain as the conclusive evidence, as to my own convictions and beliefs andin support of those established beliefs in Tropical Astrology which is avowed to and supported by the application of such and the works produced by an undeniable majority of Astrologers.
All I've seen from you posts so far is, what is known or referred to as "argumentum ad verecundiam"* [among those that have studied Logic and know of its forms and how it is used] coupled with a generous portion of 'post hoc, ergo propter hoc' as it is known. [which is, for anyone unfamiliar with the term, basically a selective and biased presentation of facts] coupled in turn also with obvious [to me, anyways] confirmation bias.
The day you can convince me that the first day of spring isn't the first degree of those thirty assigned to and recognized as the attributes and influences of the Sign known as Aries and the same as to the Sabian Symbols inseparable from them is when I will concede you may actually know something about astrology.
My own tentative conclusion is that the constellations and such were given by the ancients as mnemonics to a humankind gradually becoming of lesser intellectual capability as is know to us of Vedic study as a result of the cycles of the Yugas. The only logical conclusion from all I've found and for which i cite and give ref. for in a couple of threads here at this forum and others, is that all such influences are directly or indirectly attributable to nothing else but our own Sun and our own Planets' cyclic relation to it.
I advise all AW members that ascribe all such astrological influences to that of a 'Tropical Zodiac' to be most judicious in considering anything in this thread to being factual as to even being Astronomically true and most certainly as to what is being espoused as for or as to any conclusive evidence as to being a reason for or as to any irrefutable conclusions.
I will make no further comments about what this forum member is extolling on the subject of fixed stars and parans. [And, as a matter of fact, I would've ignored any differences of opinion and or beliefs, as to my own, right from the onset. There are more beliefs, and reasons for said beliefs here at this forum, that differ from by my own, than the number of members that I can produce or name that agree with mine and I don't by habit, predilection or motive go around refuting them all, or any one for that matter, just because it, or they, do. But, he choose to begin his campaign for this 'cause' of his, that is, for a belief in a veracity of the influence of 'Fixed stars and parans and that of an indubitable and incontestable source, and or reason for conforming, accepting or believing so...by first off making partial deliberations and statements as to and about the subject of the Star of Bethlehem, the Magi and the birth of Yeshua/Jesus. Which is one subject I have passionately dedicated many years of research, study, examination and objective, un-biased introspection to, [and hence, as for the reason of which, a particular subject I am very much decided about and opinionated on and account for reasons which I feel justifiable as thus for being so...] and have given a mountain of dissertation, presentation and explanation of factual evidence, supportive source material of direct of indirect support of, corroborating knowledge from a source or of multiple sources both independent from and in collusive association to one or a number of others and as to which I cite all references and such. In fact it is the one subject I devote more of my time, sweat and travail to...far more, than any other.
This view that certain stars have malefic and determinate influences is of old superstitious belief that too many cling to and with out any cause that I can ascertain to be, other than some that of some allegiance to a 'traditional' view that give the protagonist some comfort and a perception of and allusion to validity because of a large number of other adherents and fellow travelers.
As being one of what many loosely refer to as a 'Modernist' [as I am decidedly Rudhyarian and unabashedly so,] I have no belief, sentiment or sympathy for, to or in the theory [or theories] of fixed star influences.
In the old Hebrew language there are no separate words for 'Planet' and 'Star'. When a specific Planet is intended then the name of that Planet is used otherwise the generic Hebrew word KWKB 'star' is used. There is but a couple/few, [and I mean very, very few...as to literally being only possibly more than a couple that i do know of] passages that mention a couple of specific constellations other than those of the Zodiac itself but not in reference to any 'Cosmic/Astrological influences that might be cited as evidence for a Kabbalistic belief in fixed star influence.
I ask, as specifically to Kabbalistic Astrology, just where did the idea of, or what is that source of verifiable evidence one might cite as to, a belief that a multitude of stars [or any Star for that matter... other than what is meant by 'star' in the Hebrew language, that is exclusive of any other meaning other than , a 'Planet'] that allegedly have affect and these alleged or any particular ascribable or discernible influence or influences?
The only answer is [that I know of is; 'there isn't any." ... and I have yet to be told otherwise by anyone with the credentials or authority to do so nor has anyone ever shown me any evidence or written work of acknowledged authority as pertaining to matters of Kabbalistic concerns and beliefs that states otherwise. [and I don't mean commentary from the Talmud...as that is Rabbinical opinion and not direct and irrefutable scriptural source from the Tanakh, which is the only thing acceptable by my criteria of qualification]...

* And, as to my own opinion, of questionable authority unless you wish to give cause to believe otherwise ...such as can you present any documentation to the claim, a proof of membership in the IAU or something comparable as to coroborating and establishing such a claim as fact?

Last edited:

piercethevale

btw...as regarding Livio and his theory about an expanding universe that is accelerating [which He and many others also believe and claim]It is only perceived to be as due to the manner of observational process and the use of probabilistic, rather than inductive, logic
[IMHO of course], I believe this to be wrong.* There is no expansion as that is only an illusion. To claim that the Universe is expanding, is to state that there is a void outside of what is, conclusions as to and declarations as to same, is that which is such what many might consider, both arrogant and, blasphemous by denial [or the dismissal...and to a lesser degree of sin/guilt, 'due to the ignorance'...] of the Tzintzum and the 'Chalal panui chalal'.
In time it will be ascertained [by either an adequate advance in scientific observation, measurement and deductive ability or through those developing [or stated to be, by some, as 'evolutionary'...] 'niscient' abilities. That what appears to be an expansion in area to the universe is offset by the existence of and mutual growth of 'black holes' and or their multiplication in number. [to simplify...r.e. "an equal and opposite reaction"...one of the most basic and simplest of the Laws of Physics i.e. "Newtons' Third Law of Motion" ]

* [As, to the reason that if I state, 'I know', only lands me in trouble with the moderators and besides you most likely won't accept my explanation of 'how' I come to know of such info, lets just say it's the same way I came to know that, to travel backwards in time you must reduce the speed of light you are present within as opposed to, traveling forward in time which is achieved by increasing your relative speed to the speed of light present with-out of yourself]

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Monk has said he is away for a few days and so has possibly not read the following interesting remarks (extrapolated for brevity, from a somewhat longer post)
I've yet to hear a convincing argument to explain how these stellar bodies that are long since removed from where there are perceived to be...in fact some are literally billions of light years away... are indeed a source of Zodiacal affect or have any specific effect upon events here on Earth. I ask, as specifically to Kabbalistic Astrology, just where did the idea of, or what is that source of verifiable evidence one might cite as to, a belief that a multitude of stars [or any Star for that matter... other than what is meant by 'star' in the Hebrew language, that is exclusive of any other meaning other than , a 'Planet'] that allegedly have affect and these alleged or any particular ascribable or discernible influence or influences?...............The only answer is [that I know of is; 'there isn't any." ... and I have yet to be told otherwise by anyone with the credentials or authority to do so nor has anyone ever shown me any evidence or written work of acknowledged authority as pertaining to matters of Kabbalistic concerns and beliefs that states otherwise. [and I don't mean commentary from the Talmud...as that is Rabbinical opinion and not direct and irrefutable scriptural source from the Tanakh, which is the only thing acceptable by my criteria of qualification]... * And, as to my own opinion, of questionable authority unless you wish to give cause to believe otherwise ...such as can you present any documentation to the claim, a proof of membership in the IAU or something comparable as to coroborating and establishing such a claim as fact?
btw...as regarding Livio and his theory about an expanding universe that is accelerating [which He and many others also believe and claim]It is only perceived to be as due to the manner of observational process and the use of probabilistic, rather than inductive, logic [IMHO of course], I believe this to be wrong.* There is no expansion as that is only an illusion. To claim that the Universe is expanding, is to state that there is a void outside of what is, conclusions as to and declarations as to same, is that which is such what many might consider, both arrogant and, blasphemous by denial [or the dismissal...and to a lesser degree of sin/guilt, 'due to the ignorance'...] of the Tzintzum and the 'Chalal panui chalal'.
In time it will be ascertained [by either an adequate advance in scientific observation, measurement and deductive ability or through those developing [or stated to be, by some, as 'evolutionary'...] 'niscient' abilities. That what appears to be an expansion in area to the universe is offset by the existence of and mutual growth of 'black holes' and or their multiplication in number. [to simplify...r.e. "an equal and opposite reaction"...one of the most basic and simplest of the Laws of Physics i.e. "Newtons' Third Law of Motion" ].... * [As, to the reason that if I state, 'I know', only lands me in trouble with the moderators and besides you most likely won't accept my explanation of 'how' I come to know of such info, lets just say it's the same way I came to know that, to travel backwards in time you must reduce the speed of light you are present within as opposed to, traveling forward in time which is achieved by increasing your relative speed to the speed of light present with-out of yourself]
Time traveling is a most intriguing concept. In my opinion, while traveling 'backwards and forwards in time' one may well profit from mulling over an apposite remark posted on RaptInReverie's 'Planetary Magick' thread http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42726 :smile:
Quote.
"All and everything,without exception, is the product of the pupil's mind.
This is the great secret of Tibetan occultism: the realization that the world - all the world, without exception - is a mental construct.

It has no existence outside of the mind that made it. For the mystic, this great truth is the key to liberation......The sorcerer,however,sees matters differently."

Source."Occult Tibet." J.H.Brennan.

Check out evoking a "Yidam." J.R.
Also, ptolomy's thread "Do you have a conscience?" triggered some lively discussion on a similar theme of products of the mind and/or mental constructs http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39067 :smile:

btw
19 November 2011 news - Scientists have posted new results confirming measurements made in September that a beam of subatomic particles had traveled faster than the speed of light. The findings have proved troubling for scientists as they contradict Albert Einstein's law of special relativity and opening up the possibility of being able to send information back in time.

The researchers behind the experiments, which involved sending neutrino particles 450 miles through the ground from the CERN facility in Geneva to the Gran Sasso laboratory in Italy, have now attempted to rule out one possible source of error. After tweaking the experiment in an attempt to address a potential flaw in their original experiment, they again showed that the neutrons arrived at the Italian site some 60 billionths of a second faster than if they had been travelling at the speed of light.

Professor Jim Al-Khalili, a physicist at University of Surrey, said "If the findings are proved correct, I will eat my boxer shorts on live TV". Speaking after the most recent announcement, Professor Al-Khalili said: "I am not yet ready to get out my knife and fork. The results have dealt with some possible errors. There are still a number of other possible errors and uncertainties that they are working on ruling out."

The scientists behind the experiments, who are part of the Oscillation Project with Emulsion Tracking Apparatus, or Opera, collaboration, had conducted more than 15,000 measurements over three years before announcing their results. Fernando Ferroni, president of Italian Institute for Nuclear Physics and spokesman for the Opera consortium, said: "A measurement so delicate and carrying a profound implication on physics requires an extraordinary level of scrutiny. Dr Giles Barr, a physicist at Oxford University who is involved with the experiments said if proved correct the experiment could have some profound implications for the current understanding of how the universe works... according to Dr Giles Barr, "We have this notion from Einstein himself that particles cannot travel faster than the speed of light – that light itself is the thing that travels the fastest. The profound thing that could happen here is that some people in a very fast spaceship could actually observe these neutrinos leaving after they have arrived in the place where we have seen them. In other words time could be travelling in reverse. It is a very mind boggling thing."

Other groups of scientists are now also working to repeat the findings independently and a consortium of American, Russian and British scientists are planning to send neutrinos from a laboratory in Chicago to the Canadian border to test the results. :smile:

Einstein commented: "Two things are infinite: human stupidity and the Universe, for the second, I'm not sure ..."
:smile:

Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member
Please note i talk of beliefs and electional astrology regarding these beliefs, they are world wide although swept under the carpet! It is natural that Sirius comes up so much, link below will answer some questions:-

http://secretarcana.com/hiddenknowledge/the-mysterious-connection-between-sirius-and-human-history/

How would you like to catch scientists out by looking for achemist and hermetic beliefs?

Obviously i've looked at all particle accelerators and colliders, today i mention one.....i have looked too long at the United States, i wouldn't want people to think i'm picking on them, lets look at the U.K.

We have a particle accelerator in Harwell Oxfordshire, however there was a boundary change in 1974 when it belonged to Berkshire, all astrology and astronomy programmes have minor glitches, so on attachment it says Berkshire which is wrong now, but Latitude and Longitude are correct, thus accurate!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harwell,_Oxfordshire

It is called "ISIS neutron source", note rising Sun emblem, link below:-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISIS_neutron_source

It is named after the Egyptian Goddess, and was inaugurated and named on 1st October 1984 by Margaret Thatcher, information below:-

http://www.isis.stfc.ac.uk/learning/materials-world/furtherinfo/frequently-asked-questions10601.html

Now as you know the star of Isis is Sirius, so if as the Sun rises while Sirius is culminating in the centre of the sky on date within four minutes of time= to 1 degree orb, i would say that was electional astrology, wouldn't you?

To find the middle of the sky in the Northern Hemisphere, a straight line up from South must be drawn as Sun Rises...oops!
Graph on attachment!
picture 431 50%.jpg

Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member
If you think that was by chance, go back to the last link above, you will note that the first neutrons were produced on 16th December 1984, so they fired it up, but was it electional astrology?

Parans are marked at Sunrise, Midnight or Sunset, they marked the day by MIDNIGHT on this occasion!

ALNILAM IN CENTRE OF SKY AT MIDNIGHT BY PARAN!

Graph on attachment!

Attachments

• picture 432 50%.jpg
    picture 432 50%.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 20

Monk

Premium Member
I'm fed up with people trying to say what Israel believes, when she goes to war usaully this is marked at Jerusalem, because everyone wants to control the Dome of the Rock, for muslims it is sacred because they believe the prophets spirit was released there to fly to heaven, the jews stick messages in the wall, last bit of the Temple of Solomon, hell i'm not even going to mention knights templar!

Hi JupiterAsc, can you post a chart for Jerusalem and area for 11:30am on 27th December 2008, look at the M.C., does it look like a good electional war chart?

Hell i'm not even going to show parans yet!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_Gaza_War

Monk

Premium Member
Now if you want to stick the 11:30am 27th December 2008 chart over Gaza, Gaza Strip, fine, you will still get a stellium very close to M.C., however the paran is attached to midnight over Jerusalem!

Time is controlled at Greenwich, UK, thus is why Sirius brings in New Year today, go back in time when everyone had local meridians you will find it happened everywhere, summer time in Southern Hemisphere is in the Winter if you are in Northern Hemisphere, this also effects alignments.

However it will happen in New York or Cairo, make sure you walk like an Egyptian at New Year...it has been engineered to happen by countless centuries of electional astrology!

http://earthsky.org/tonight/star-sirius-torchbearer-of-the-new-year

JUPITERASC

Hi JupiterAsc, can you post a chart for Jerusalem and area for 11:30am on 27th December 2008, look at the M.C., does it look like a good electional war chart?
Chart attached - I'm no expert Monk but the Tropical format shows Exalted Capricorn Mars - domicile Asc ruler - clearly conjunct MC, square Asc and/or PoF :smile:

Attachments

• astro_2a_01__hp.3872.19303.gif
    astro_2a_01__hp.3872.19303.gif
    48.2 KB · Views: 25

Monk

Premium Member
I will have to get back to Bath U.K. soon, but in the end i have to see the joke of it all

http://www.lasvegastourism.com/luxor.htm

No they wouldn't would they with the Luxor Hotel LOL!

Scroll down link to "Mandalay Resort Group"

Then scroll down a fair distance looking for 1992, where it says GROUNDBREAKING FOR LUXOR ON MARCH 16th!

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.co.uk/...vegas/hotel/the-strip/circus-circus/index.htm

Midnight day marker, with Sirius setting in West Ha Ha!

Graph below:-

http://2012forum.com/forum/download/file.php?id=4883&mode=view

Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member
Hi my friend JupiterAsc, a stellium needs at least four planets, you missed out PLUTO conjunct Mars conjunct M.C., very warlike isn't it!!!

I think you will trust me to note day was marked at midnight, with Sirius culminating, very electional isn't it?

Monk

Premium Member
Adjusted Chart below, obviously you get same result if placed over Gaza City with Stellium including Pluto conjunct M.C.

However the paran midnight Sirius alignment is over Jerusalem, secret message, we will not share Jerusalem!

Chart on attachment!

Attachments

• picture 433 50%.jpg
    picture 433 50%.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 24

JUPITERASC

Adjusted Chart below, obviously you get same result if placed over Gaza City with Stellium including Pluto conjunct M.C.
However the paran midnight Sirius alignment is over Jerusalem, secret message, we will not share Jerusalem!
Chart on attachment!
Hello my friend Monk - I have reservations re: Pluto - not that I intend visiting said planet... although traveling backwards and forwards in time at the speed of a neutrino could well resolve the distance issue :smile:
Consider for example the ancient significations of Mars and I quote from a remark I posted to the Mars God of War: What It Means In Your Chart Thread http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=332581#post332581
We are fortunate that almost two thousand years ago, practicing astrologer Vettius Valens faithfully recorded the indications of Mars according to astrologers from previous centuries and we are also fortunate that some of those notes survived the vicissitudes of time - and fortunate that there is a free translation available online :smile:

Mars indicates force, wars, plunderings, screams, violence, whoring, the loss of property, banishment, exile, alienation from parents, capture, the deaths of wives, abortions, love affairs, marriages, the loss of goods, lies, vain hopes, strong-armed robbery, banditry, looting, quarrels among friends, anger, fighting, verbal abuse, hatreds, lawsuits. Mars brings violent murders, slashings and bloodshed, attacks of fever, ulceration, boils, burns, chains, torture, masculinity, false oaths, wandering, embassies under difficult circumstances, actions involving fire or iron, craftwork, masonry. In addition Mars causes commands, campaigns and leadership, infantrymen, governorships, hunting, wild game, falls from heights or from animals, weak vision, strokes. Of the body parts, Mars rules the head, the seat, the genitals; of the internal parts, it rules the blood, the sperm ducts, the bile, the elimination of excrement, the parts in the rear, the back, and the underside. It controls the hard and the abrupt. Of materials, it rules iron, decoration of clothing (because of Aries), as well as wine and beans. It is of the night sect, red in color and acid in taste source: http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/Vettius%20Valens%20entire.pdf
plutonic discussions: "Are The Outer Planets Generational or Personal?" thread http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39021&highlight=generational+outer+planets Pluto seems a generational influence over vast masses of people simultaneously

War affects vast numbers of people simultaneously en masse - I'm no expert friend Monk, however I take your point re: Pluto conj Mars conj MC in the chart we refer to as appearing highly significant :smile:

Monk

Premium Member
So lets get back to Bath UK and the King's Circus, that JupiterAsc rightly said was in symbolism marked out by John Wood as the SUN!

In esoteric doctrines Sirius is known as the Sun behind the Sun, so what was John Wood doing?

Please scroll down link below to fifth paragraph, where it says that the foundation stone was laid with great fanfare on 7th February 1754.

http://www.buildinghistory.org/bath/georgian/circus.shtml

Ancient Greek daymarker was used being sunset on previous day 6th Feb 1754 at 16:53:29pm, as Sun set in West at location, Sirius was rising in the East, THE SUN BEHIND THE SUN!!!

Graph on attachment!

Attachments

• picture 434 50%.jpg
    picture 434 50%.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 25

JUPITERASC

So lets get back to Bath UK and the King's Circus, that JupiterAsc rightly said was in symbolism marked out by John Wood as the SUN!
In esoteric doctrines Sirius is known as the Sun behind the Sun, so what was John Wood doing?
What indeed Monk! ...interesting attachment image :smile:

Attachments

• bath32lp.jpg
    bath32lp.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member
Lets get back to Jerusalem, beliefs effect many western religions as well as eastern ones!

For me religion is gentle and in my heart, it isn't about a bit of real estate!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_estate

Why do we fight in this area?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundation_Stone

Who knows if the myths are true?

Hell the Knights Templar and Muslims have been eyeball to eyeball for nearly a thousand years, there are sick fringe groups on both sides!

Please note sick fringe groups are not mainstream!

Example of a sick western esoteric Group, would be the Order of the Solar Temple, who were involved in mass murder and suicides thinking they would all go to Sirius, hell children were slaughtered!

Please scroll down link to "Mass Murders and Suicides", and read second paragraph, where Sirius is mentioned:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_the_Solar_Temple

A sick group from the East would show with the 2008 Mumbai attacks, it is very difficult to plan an attack to actual time thus why day starts are used, however actual alignments to time are used, between 21:21 and 21:25 was the start of attack in this region, in parans orbs are observed, even if my chart shows 21:25pm, orb goes back to very near actual time!

Please scroll down link to "Entry into India and Initial Attacks"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_2008_Mumbai_attacks

Approx. time, but value orbs with parans below:-

http://2012forum.com/forum/download/file.php?id=3608&mode=view

Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member
This subject makes me ill, i have to write about it a little at a time!

I love Calendar puzzles, but i can only see if i have right location, no i don't think the Mayan Calendar is dark, but they may have had some insight over climate change....sadly that is what our children will have to deal with!

So Mark and JupiterAsc are you able to watch documentary below, sometimes there are blocks....if you are able to watch it, you will suffer adverts, about an hour documentary!

Please tell me if you have seen it!

If you can't see it look for links involving "The Mystery of the Cocaine Mummies!

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-mystery-of-the-cocaine-mummies/4od

As both South America and Egypt had pyramids, i'm looking for possible trade links and mixing of religious ideas....we will start slowly, be of no doubt debate will grow, i have a number of idea's!

Monk

Premium Member
A lot of how we think of the Mayan Calendar, is based on was it aligned to the the "Galactic Centre"....i'm not saying they are wrong, but there are other interesting idea's!

Location comes with Galactic Centre:-

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2002/21feb_mwbh/

So location is very important in how we value the Mayan Calendar, i would say that Izapa, by astronomy methods has a lot going for it in establishing where the Mayan Calendar was founded as a source....but i'm not sure i'm 100% correct!

There is some doubt....lets stay wih Izapa and investigate and debate!
If you read links below you will understand investigators problems and answers.

http://alignment2012.com/izapa.html
http://www.dartmouth.edu/~izapa/
http://www.dartmouth.edu/~izapa/izapasite.html

Could it be that we are looking in the Wrong Direction?

Monk

Premium Member
If we were looking from Izapa...there are other alignments to debate, perhaps we need to look further?

How about as Sun rises in Izapa on 21st December 2012, Sirius is setting?
How about as Sun sets, Alnilam is rising in Izapa on 21st December 2012?

Please debate, graph on attachment.

Attachments

• picture 16 50%.jpg
    picture 16 50%.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 25