Scorpio, spooky 12th house, career

Sophie_s

Hello!

I was wondering if anyone could possibly take a look at my chart and help me out with some of the things that really confuse me.

1) Sun and Saturn in Scorpio in the twelfth house: does it get any worse than this? The things I've read are truly depressing, and having my ego-Sun hidden here really causes tons of confusion, doubts and insecurities. (If it makes any difference, my Saturn return will come in about two years time.) Any thoughts on these placements would be great.

2) What is the influence of Moon in Aquarius? Given all the Scorpio, aren't these energies contradictory?

3) Are Mars and Venus in the 10th house indicators of possible career paths, or are there some other points in the chart that may apply to career? As you can probably tell from the chart, I'm excruciatingly introvert, however, I feel that working in isolation is taking the easy way out and I need to step out into the world and force myself to open up and communicate with people, even though it's going to be really hard. Would you say that a profession which involves dealing with people is a good idea in my case? I cannot help sensing other people's vibes and moods, and I get the impression I can see through them and notice their pain, so I sometimes think of going into psychology, but on the other hand, I often feel like my own head is enough to deal with. :unsure:

These are just some immediate questions, but of course, if you feel like commenting on any other chart element, I'd be most grateful.

A thousand thank yous to anyone who'd care to reply.
Sophie

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Attachments

• Natal Chart 1.gif
    Natal Chart 1.gif
    47.7 KB · Views: 34

docker

Saturn in Scorpio can give you social success, deep, strong and stable feelings but also can indicate blockage and reserve. Strong personality but not necessary sympathetic. Also can indicate a restriction in sexual issues (not enough satisfaction) and finances. Its good that you have Venus in Libra. It helps the relationships. Logic it is very strong and many times manipulate the sensitivity and how you express your self. Depression, looniness. You don't discuss easily your problems and your worries with the others, so you loose the chance to hear new thoughts and express this energy. Father, with his absence or no communication with him, is who is responsible for the most of the fears and troubles that you carry. Your fantasy many times can trick you games. So, you need people that will treat you well (friends, relationships, etc). Like this you will realize that you have to solve a problem with your self and not accuse other people. You get the impression that in order to succeed with people you have to change everything, but you don't know how to do this. Observe and recognize, my advice. Not judge or evaluate. Like this you will avoid the despair in the "failures" which haunted you. You have to take a decision. Clear away leftovers from the past. Get out to the world and make a profession that have to do with people. That will help you a lot!

Hope I helped.

Sophie_s

Many thanks for your insightful reply, Docker. I really appreciate you taking the time and you've certainly helped me.

Best regards,

Sophie