Can any one help me when i can get a job?

usap

hi guys i am new to this community...born on 1 st october1982, at 8.12 AM in kavali in india...pls help me!!

aquarius7000

Hi,

Listen guys, this forum is a learning site, so please MAKE SURE that

a) you attach your charts (plus possibly also make an effort to read them yourself first), and

b) when giving an answer, show how you arrive at it astrologically. It is absolutely of NO use for the the readers (and the thread poster is not the only reader here) to just read.. something will happen then and then without getting to see what 'configurations' motivate you to say what you said.

Cheers
:)AQ7

Virinchi

his question was onliner so my answer was too..
had he posted a chart with birth details and shown some interest by analysing it himself, it would have been different

i think rules must be added to each section explaining what a user should do and what they can expect to happen here

aquarius7000

Virinchi said:
his question was onliner so my answer was too..
Virinchi, we have been down this road before. Usap might be new and not familiar with the rules, but you aren't new yourself. In fact, you may guide the new people (as some others do, too) and let them know where to do their charts and how to attach them, instead of simply giving a date and time for an answer yourself. Whilst you make efforts and bother to personally do and read the chart (to arrive at the 'date' for an answer), what is so difficult about including some delineation, or even attaching the chart on the basis of which you arrive at the 'date'. I am sure many would appreciate that approach. It promotes learning - the purpose of this forum.

As to the visibility of rules, we had a pop-up window requesting thread-posters to include some basic interp when starting threads, but there is some technical problem, due to which this pop-up is not visible any more. That said, the link to the rules (FAQ) is pretty visible at the top of the screen and it just takes a click of the mouse to get there.

Cheers,
;)AQ7