"Sexual Charts

I've been meaning to ask for this for a while, but in terms of natal charts, what makes one chart more "sexual" than the other? Would it be a packed 8th/5th house, aspects between Venus/Mars/Pluto? Would they also include afflictions from Saturn-Mars or Saturn-Venus?

Attached below are two charts of my female friends (coincidentally, the both have "somewhat" similar looking charts). Would you say one chart is more sexual than the other? Reason being, one of was victim to rape/abuse as a child and the other was not. Both of the charts have afflictions to Venus and have very unsatisfactory love lives.

PS - They have given me permission to post this!

Thanks!!

28wo2fb.gif

w7odp0.gif

Last edited:

Mr stellium

I agree with froggy that the leo rising is most likely the abused one - and that the abuse occured at home involving the parents because the opposition occurs across the MC/IC axis.
But I don't get the point of your question - why do you need to know which of them is more sexually active?

Both are still young: Leo rising was 20 last month and Gemini rising was 18.

Oh, no! I don't want to know if one or the other is more sexually active than the other - I was asking what aspects/patterns in a chart makes for a "sexual" chart. The two charts above are friends of mine and they are known for their sexual escapades, and the most sexual people I know ... which is why I used them as examples!

~Aila

Awakened_Pisces

Really? Born in the 88/90's Stellium? Did the Uranus-neptune sextile not perfect in 93? Or in 2 years, did Mars catch up with Saturn in Aquarius(Born in '92 and Mars-Saturn are EXACT Sextile).

Shaye

I would say for the Leo ASC the unsatisfactory part comes from the 5th house ruler Jupiter being conjunct Fixed Star Algol. Also, the 7th house ruler Uranus is conjunct Neptune and Saturn.

For the Gemini ASC, the 5th house ruler Venus is involved in a T-square with the Moon and Pluto :eek: 7th house ruler Jupiter only has a wide square to the Sun. That 7th house stellium in Capricorn doesn't help matters.

I have a stellium in the 8th house including Pluto. ;) My 5th house ruler Mercury squares Uranus. My 7th house ruler Moon is in the 8th squaring Neptune which trines Mercury. Also, Venus is conjunct Saturn (chart ruler) in the 7th house. I had lots of adventures in my youth as my friends would tell you, but no serious relationships until my husband. I have Juno in Aquarius and North Node in Virgo. My husband's Moon is in Aquarius and his North Node is in Virgo as well. I would look up Juno in each of your friends' charts to see ideal relationship by sign and house placement. Also, North Node relationships can be challenging but very rewarding. When there are major transits to these points I would tell the ladies to get out and mingle. The Arabic Part of Marriage could be checked out too.

Michael

I have Moon in Scorpio, Saturn in Scorpio, and Mars and Venus both in Leo and in conjunction at the 12th house. 8th house is in Aries. I guess I am on fire. I may have to join Elvis Presley and Tom Jones.

Attachments

• 2454900900051.gif
    2454900900051.gif
    17.8 KB · Views: 31
Well like most others the first chart shows abuse, Pluto conj IC in home roots...

Pluto opp Mars/moon conj seems pretty obvious also. There has been lots of threads on AW discussing these matters, if you use the search feature..

Second chart, sun & Venus in 8th house of sex (Equal house system) is strong indicator, plus moon opp pluto = emotionally controlling obsessive.

8th house = sex, conception, life after death matters etc.
5th house = love affairs, romance, children etc...

stardust7

I think this question is like "what marks a gay person." In other words, hard to quantify exactly. I am a very sexual person; my markers I think are Venus trine Mars, Mars (in Taurus) square Sun & Moon in Scorpio. Oh and Merc in the 8th trine Moon.

*Star

Last edited:
stardust7 said:
I think this question is like "what marks a gay person." In other words, hard to quantify exactly. I am a very sexual person; my markers I think are Venus trine Mars, Mars (in Taurus) square Sun & Moon in Scorpio. Oh and Merc in the 8th trine Moon.

*Star

Actually anything in Aries/Taurus and Scorpio is highly sexed....

stardust7

Somebody mentioned Venus conjunct Mars being highly sexual. I wanted to add that this seems to be an aspect of transgendered or bisexual people. Hitler had this aspect and was rumored to be into boys; Brian Molko of the band Placebo is is very androgynous and has Mars exactly conjunct Venus in his Scorpio, 8th house (yikes); I also was involved with someone with a loose Mars/Venus conjunction in Scorpio and he also identified with being female and male and transgendered. To me it smacks "man and woman in one being."

Star

barthelemy

Jenna Jupiter said:
Venus/Mars , Mars/Pluto, Pluto/Venus.

/JJ

:eek: :60: .....ooops

me:
Venus Conjunction Mars
Mars Sextile Pluto
Venus Sextile Pluto
Sun Conjunction Venus
Sun Conjunction Mars

can u elaborate? thank you

Last edited:

archergirl

And could I please point out a different reasoning here: 'sexual interest' can be caused by a lot of things. If you are saying that they both have a lot of sexual partners, it may not be because they are 'sexually interested' but have other issues that are playing out in the sexual realm.

Low self-esteem, for example, can cause people to have a lot of sexual partners as a way to 'boost' self-esteem through the affirmation of being sexually attractive to people. Of course, this is only a very temporary solution to the low self-esteem problem, and the person then seeks out the next partner, hoping to be boosted up again. This is probably more especially true in young people, but of course it can happen at all ages.

Depending on the person and the circumstances, being the victim of rape can also mess a person up very deeply, and cause a person to act out unprocessed power issues through sexuality; and rape has nothing whatsoever to do with sex, but that is the way it's perpetrated. I would agree with the others who suggested that the person with the Mars/Moon/Pluto opposition would be the more likely candidate for this sort of activity, since it shows a struggle around how to use power, especially sexual power, appropriately.

But as I said, being 'sexual' can come from many different sources; and more often than not, that source isn't actually sex itself, but something far deeper and often more painful. Liz Greene's Relating has a lot to say about this.

AG:)

Kwabena

Jenna Jupiter said:
I consider myself quite open about sex but still think people should be private when talking about who have done what with who. It's their buisness not others.

I have the same view, and could not have said it better. It should all stay between the persons involved, unless they decide to tell others about their sexual exploits. Me personally, the most I may want to know is if the person has performed any sexual experiences prior to me. Outside of that, it's none of my business unless they choose to tell me. By the way - I do not try to make like "triksters" and try to talk anyone into telling me about their experiences either!

KWABENA