Venus retrograde @ 15'27" Aries March 6-April 17, 2009

gatorzone

alliewar said:
Oh geez, that is exactly what has happened to me this year when venus all of a sudden turned retrograde. I don't know what happened, well I do astrologically speaking, but I don't know exactly what he was thinking, just lost interest? Broke my heart, cause I was falling for him, I actually tryed to get him back during venus retrograde, but that didn't work out.. then a few weeks later he went away for a few months visiting another country, hes coming home on the 27th of April, Venus will be direct by then.. will there be luck for me? Who knows.

It will be interesting to se what happens on the 27th of April for you. This also happend to me. In this case it was a girl and there was no broken heart just some major confussion. The girl was sending texts almost everyday. Asking how my day was and all kind of other nice texts. This went on from late December right up until March 6th when venus went rx. She lives back in my hometown which is about 2 hours away. She came to visit me twice. We also spent time together when I came back to my hometown in February. I really started liking this girl then when venus went rx it seems she's lost interest in me. We still text each other but not nearly as much before the venus rx. And our texts now do not have a romantic vibe to them as before the venus rx. So its not like when venus went rx on March 6th she just stopped talking to me, but communication certainly has not been going on as often.

I know venus is rx in my natal 5th house so some of this makes sense but it is still confusing to me. Also I am a Taurus so venus is my ruling planet, so maybe this has something to do with it as well. So in my situation it will be interesting to see what hapens when venus goes direct.

Gatorzone

4leafclovah

Well, I will say up to this point the Venus rx period has been mostly cr** for me. Other than picking up some money here and there the rest has been a total bummer.:(

misskitty

gatorzone said:
I know venus is rx in my natal 5th house so some of this makes sense but it is still confusing to me. Also I am a Taurus so venus is my ruling planet, so maybe this has something to do with it as well. So in my situation it will be interesting to see what hapens when venus goes direct.

Gatorzone

Gatorzone, does it normally take you a few months to realize you are really interested in a girl? I am just curious. If you took a while to realize it, maybe she mistook the length of time up until then to mean that you weren't interested and never would be. Does she know that you are "into her?" How are you at communicating these feelings?

ALST123

misskitty said:
Gatorzone, does it normally take you a few months to realize you are really interested in a girl? I am just curious. If you took a while to realize it, maybe she mistook the length of time up until then to mean that you weren't interested and never would be. Does she know that you are "into her?" How are you at communicating these feelings?

Good point!

Ax.

cassanra

News flash or not :confused:
Dad called me today and said some guy called him in Maine asking about me. He called from Virginia and appeared to be looking for me and was asking how I was doing and was surprised I was living in the south (been here 15 years). My dad gave him my cell number ...:( and did not bother to ask the guys name...HELLO:eek:
Who could this mystery caller be? An old boyfriend :cool: the alumni association finally hunting me down:rolleyes: an unpaid parking ticket :confused: a marketing technique :mad: a credit card company after my big bucks:p
this is just short of very weird...I guess we shall see...
Venus retrograde? did it not just station? Not quite...but close and just went into Pisces and is in my 12th house...hmmmm...the plot thickens.

4leafclovah

Ok, We are almost through Venus rx and no big blasts from the past for me-until last night. I was bored and decided to browse Facebook and I saw that my brother was on there,which I had no idea about . Well, I looked to see who he had on his friends list and my brother's ex from like 20 years ago was on there! She was my idol-loved her. From time to time I wondered what ever happened to her and there she was on my brother's Facebook page. I was like OMG, no way. I had just accepted that I would probably never see her again. But why is this happening now? Do these people reappear because there is a message with it? Are we supposed to think back to the time when they were a part of our lives?

4leafclovah

cassanra said:
News flash or not :confused:
Dad called me today and said some guy called him in Maine asking about me. He called from Virginia and appeared to be looking for me and was asking how I was doing and was surprised I was living in the south (been here 15 years). My dad gave him my cell number ...:( and did not bother to ask the guys name...HELLO:eek:
Who could this mystery caller be? An old boyfriend :cool: the alumni association finally hunting me down:rolleyes: an unpaid parking ticket :confused: a marketing technique :mad: a credit card company after my big bucks:p
this is just short of very weird...I guess we shall see...
Venus retrograde? did it not just station? Not quite...but close and just went into Pisces and is in my 12th house...hmmmm...the plot thickens.

Ok, your dad gave this guy your number so hopefully he had enough reasons to believe this person was an old friend/ lover. That is odd.

cassanra

yeah...I can only think of a few people who would ask my dad in Maine where I was....who knows....if they call I guess the end of the mystery...if not it will remain one.

kindjali

Strange Cass, but Venus rx definetly in the game;).
Ah, I had story of my own today...nothing particular, but strange.
There is a one sport centar near city with artificial lake, where many people go over the weekend.
I always park car on one same spot (my ex knows, my friends know), and always drink coffee in same lounge bar. Well today I was on the foot and after the returning back I saw my EX car there???? There are billion places and she chosen that. Coincidence or on purpose?
Btw, I saw her...well she look in bad shape. Maybe I am interpreting wrongly but I think maybe with her Saturn return, Pluto conjucting SUn and Venus retro...this is a effect. We will see what will happen when Venus goes direct. She has MC at 1:00 Aries and New Moon on Chiron.
I am fine last 2 days...that is interesting also.:)
K.

cassanra

Hmmm yes, I agree....if she was known to frequent there that would be one thing but if not then I would say that in some way, consciously or not, she was wanting a run in with you. For what purpose ...I am not sure...

lilllybelle

Gosh, these stories are getting really good. With venus going direct soon, maybe true love was calling your father Cassanara :D, and Kindjali it sounds like your ex was trying to snif you out.

I'm having a lot of shifts inside right now. I had a dream last night, after asking god for help, that gave me a huge insight into why I do some of the things I do. I don't want to backslide after having these insights. I feel like retrograding venus is really creating some beautiful magic & peace for me right now.

4leafclovah

Last week I encountered a few people who concerned me and struck me as the type of people who might be on the verge of snapping. Hopefully this wasn't foreshadowing something serious. I voiced my concerns to several other people I know, but a lot of people don't take it seriously and roll their eyeballs. Oh well, I did my part by warning them! Quite a few people I know are having problems receiving their unemployment-red tape. People are already stressed by not having jobs and now they are having problems receiving their money. I feel we are at the boiling point The universe wants us to see the ugly truth our ideals have been based upon.

cassanra

Ya know, that is funny that you mention it. I work in the same building with the Employment office. In fact, my office used to be amongst the Employment staff but I moved it when the opportunity came as it was getting increasingly stressful as the Employment staff or 'unemployment staff' were so miserable. The state has not been replacing staff to conserve money so less people to handle hundreds more people. It is a recipe for disaster.As time has gone by it has just become worse and all the staff are scrambling to get out. There is little protection for them and as you say, the clamaints are so unhappy. Though it is not the staffs fault, none of it, they are so vunerable and I am afriad that one of these days someone will lose it on them. Certainly lots of yelling but usually it is the receptionist in the building that gets the brunt of it.
That is an aside..
the rescue of the navy captain...odd that it was now...near the stationing point...

ALST123

Neptune Rising said:
Would this Venus/Mars/Moon conjunction on 22nd April at 29 degrees Pisces be bad for me? - my natal Juno is at that 29 Pisces degree.

NR

Well, I'd say from that info that it sounds good - lots of people coming together for the right reasons :) BUT Scheat is also in that mix, so that might cause some trouble. Good luck and keep us posted.

Smiles,
Ax.

4leafclovah

cassanra said:
the rescue of the navy captain...odd that it was now...near the stationing point...
That's true. At least we have a happy ending with that situation. I wish we could see more happy endings:(

S

starnoud

Somewhere here in this thread I reported my ending of a 5 year relationship. Very soon after I might have found new love.... This time 16000 km closer lol.
I do expect some emotional moments to come these weeks, during the final Retro Venus moments, especially when Mars and Venus conjuncts in the very end of Pisces...

to be continued.

gesso

just wanted to share something from a site i like to check in with sometimes :)
http://www.evolvingdoor.ca/lowdown/current/lowdowncurrent.htm
Apr.17 – Venus Stationary Direct (29:11 of Pisces) (Apr.18 in AU)

For up to a week before and after this date, you may experience or witness a shifting of energy affecting finances, relationships, love, resources, values pleasure, beauty, harmony and/or balance. Situations or issues related to these areas that have been occupying your attention during the past 6-7 weeks (while Venus has been retrograde) may reach a turning point now. It is a time when decisions and choices could be made—perhaps out of necessity. .

If you have felt unusually introverted or extroverted during the retrograde period, this could shift back the other way again. If you have experienced difficulties or challenges in close relationships, this may be a time when decisions can (and perhaps must) to be made about them. Adjustments, compromises or renegotiations may be necessary; and if this is not possible or tolerable, it might be necessary to consider ending the relationship. During the retrograde phase, you may have encountered people or social situations from your past, and now it's time to decide if you want to continue with the contact or to bring closure and move on. You might have experienced a change in your finances—for the better or worse. This change could simply revert to its previous state, according to a natural cycle of ebb and flow. Or, you might be faced with a choice of what to do from here—to change something in your life so that your situation improves (or so that an improvement continues), or to let go and move beyond this period of temporary change.

Whatever you have learned, embraced, questioned or invested your time in during the last 6-7 weeks, you will begin to apply and integrate in a new way over the next 4-5 weeks (while Venus is in the Shadow). This has been a detour allowing you to explore hidden territory, complete unfinished business or reconsider possibilities in the affected areas listed above. It's time to come back to the main path again, bringing with you new learning and values that will gradually be integrated into your life. The Direct Station is another shift in your life's balance point that enables you to keep moving, changing, growing and evolving.

When Venus stations this particular time, she is conjunct Mars. Mars takes 4 days to catch up (exact on Apr.21), but is just 3 degrees away when Venus stations today. This puts an interesting spin on the Venus station! It underscores the possibility that this is a time to make decisions and put those decisions into action. However, both the Venus station and the exact conjunction take place in the final degree of Pisces, which is also the final degree of the Zodiac – another intriguing quality of this station! Venus remains at this degree for almost 2 weeks (Apr.11-24), so this period is likely to be quite intense and powerful.

The Sabian Symbol for the last degree of Pisces is "The Great Stone Face" which alludes to the story of the same name by Nathaniel Hawthorne. The symbol reflects the magical moment when all preparation, development and manifestation come together to form the result, which then becomes the beginning point of a new cycle. It is the creation of a seed, produced by its parent tree which itself was grown from a seed, and this new seed will go on to produce a whole new tree. The fact that Venus stations on this momentous degree indicates not just a time of fresh beginning, but also of selecting carefully and wisely which seed you choose to plant, since this will largely determine what kind of results are possible. The Venus station brings you back to a point where you can double-check the decisions you have or are about to make. It's a second chance to consider whether you are making the best choice for all concerned.

With Mars conjoining stationary Venus on this degree, it suggests there is great power in your desire, intuition, decision or compulsion about which fork in the road to take. Caution is advised, however: although this impulse could feel like the Hand of God propelling you in a certain direction, it could just as easily be colored by your own unconscious motives, yearnings or fears. It's always a good idea to acknowledge and work with those unconscious feelings, but it might not be wise to equate this with "what is meant to be." This is a time when self-honesty and self-integrity (consistency between inner motives and outer intent) are important assets.

cassanra

Great article...thank you ...and it seems to fit. I have noticed breakthrough in my ability to interpret past and present events and I do not feel as blocked as I usually do. I can see multiple sides of a situation and see my own errors in thinking.

littlefury

Well this retrograde has completely sucked for me. Around the time it started my boyfriend asked the "what do you think about the future?" question. He's very much a traditionalist and wants the whole caboodle which I have no problem with. There was one issue which he was very concerned about because of something I'd written in my blog about 6 years ago, before I even knew him. It was about a particularly traumatic event way back almost 14 years ago and although it had a terrible effect on my life, I finally resolved it last year after one of those moments where everything suddenly falls into place and makes sense. He views the world differently to me and to him this concept is completely alien. He doesn't get why my whole perspective would suddenly change without any apparent cause and thought that going down that alley would only cause me great pain leading me to hate him. Anyway, we seemed to resolve it but then on the day of the Venus/Pluto square he ended it. He's not convinced by my feeling that if we progressed things everything would work out fine. He said it's not "concrete" enough for him. He views the world in a more scientific manner, he has a degree in mathematics and he always sees things in that kind of context. He can't get his head around things like intuition and having faith in things that don't have a degree of certainty about them. The irony is, there is nothing remotely "concrete" about his conviction that progressing the relationship would ultimately lead to an acrimonious break up. We have always had a good relationship and there has never been anything to suggest that it was doomed in the manner that he seems to think it was. He is prone to depression and at the moment is having problems at work which are getting him down. He said that he doesn't know whether he really feels that way about our relationship or whether it's his current frame of mind that's making him view things so negatively. Either way he thought it would be better to end things now than have us be in relationship limbo.

One of the strangest things I've found though is my reaction to it all. I am massively upset about it and am still doing my fair share of crying but am finding myself making plans for the future which I would never have previously envisioned. I've suddenly decided to make a whole new life for myself although unfortunately the current economic climate makes it impossible to put into practice right now. But, nevertheless I feel extremely motivated to achieving this future which is most unusual for me. Motivation is not a concept I'm particularly familiar with :p I'm assuming this feeling of needing to forge ahead is all a Venus in Aries thing?

I'd do anything to turn back the clock on the events of this retrograde but unfortunately that's not possible and what's done is done :(