Minor aspects in the natal: semisquare vs. sesquisquare. How do they work?

ricca91

Hi, I'm sorry if this question was already asked, but I couldn't find it anywhere in this forum.

How do minor aspects work vs. the mejor ones? Especially I'm interested about the semisquare vs the sesquisquare and I'd love for you to explain it to me with real life analogies.

For example. Square: you have to go on a business trip, you get to the airport and you discover that your flight was cancelled at the last minute.

Semisquare: you are late for work, you take the car trying to get there as soon as possible but every traffic light you encounter is red. Irritating but still, you get to work.

Sesquisquare: ?

Semisextile: ?

Inconjunct: ?

For example, I have:

Moon ssq. Sun.

Merc, Pluto ssq. Asc.

Moon ssq. Saturn and inconjunct merc.

All orbs are almost exact, 1 degree orb.

How would they play out? Thank you!

Here goes my chart:

Attachments

• astro_2at_riccardo.69042.26303.jpg
    astro_2at_riccardo.69042.26303.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 16

Humanitarian

Sesquisquare: This aspect is like when you want to get to work fast, and you only encountered red traffic lights. But, you still went on going through the traffic light, and you didn't even care about the laws at all, and you met a cop, and it felt so bad for you that you fought with the cop himself.
Inconjunct: It's like your relationship with an abusive mother. You love them, but you don't really love them. She loves you, but she doesn't love you either. Weird connections.

Humanitarian

Semisextile: Similar to the inconjunct, but the connection is either good or just neutral, or good and neutral at the same time, not good and bad at the same time, or disconnection between each other.