I was wrong about Scorpios, it is only the less evolved ones who are a problem.

Osamenor

Staff member
Well moving on to that point, it is my identity and a form of redemption, I grew up poor so I want to be rich and I grew up without female attention so now I want it.
What does being rich mean to you?

What does female attention mean to you?

Seriously, explore that a bit. Many people want to be rich, but they don't all want to be rich for the same reasons, even if they all grew up poor. Probably everyone wants attention from whichever gender they're attracted to, but exactly what that means to them varies from one person to another.

Underneath every want is a real need. Which can be met even if the surface want isn't met. If you know what wealth really means to you, deep down, you might actually have what you really want before your bank account hits six figures. If you still want the six figure salary on top of that, fine, but if you focus on nothing but the money, you probably will experience a lot of frustration and blockages. Saturn and Pluto doing their work.

One thing I will definitely be promising myself is that I won't be looking for deeper meaning in life UNTIL I have had my fill of wealth and the high life.
Deeper meaning doesn't really have to be that deep, and it doesn't have to be a separate quest. People can build wealth and find deeper meaning in their lives at the same time. But it only works if they leave some space for meaning to slip in.

Could it be that the wealth and high life give me the reality check? Maybe once I have experienced them I realize they are not what they were cut out to be but ONCE I have experienced them.
Possibly, but really, honestly, looking at your chart and knowing what transits are coming up, I think it's more likely that you'll be hindered from achieving them. Not because of other people, although you might blame them, but because you're sabotaging yourself. Your chart suggests that, and so does the way you're currently reacting. Your chart also suggests how you could not sabotage yourself, but do you really want to know? Or do you just want to go on blaming your father and "scumbag boss" and etcetera?

Osamenor

Staff member
The charts you posted before have all expired. I can no longer see them. I need a chart to work with, to be sure I'm describing the right things. Otherwise, I might mention a square where there's really a sextile, or something like that.

Osamenor

Staff member
Ya the 12th house does suck,

Are you going by the idea that the twelfth house is the house of self undoing?

It is, but there's more than one kind of self undoing. It can be self sabotage, hurting yourself, or it can be transformative--finding release, undoing any self you've built up that isn't true to who you really are. The twelfth house gives you a choice between those kinds of experiences.

I would say another reason why the twelfth house can be self destructive is that it shows us what's deeply unconscious. That's where we tend to just react, and react hard, to our own unconscious impulses and triggers. If you have many placements in the twelfth house, particularly a crucial one like the sun, you're that much more prone to those reactions.

You are obviously having those strong reactions. Everything you've been saying, in your rants about toxic Scorpios and scumbags who don't want you to make money, is evidence of that.

And you're reacting in a very Leo way. It's all about sense of self. The sun in any sign is a self that needs to grow, and Leo, being the sun's domicile, amplifies that message. Leo is all about developing self to the fullest. Which is both a great strength and a great weakness. Strength, because if you develop a good, solid, sense of self, no one can ever shake you. You can be the warm, generous, joyful, self confident picture of classic Leo.

Weakness, because when so much emphasis is on developing self, you are especially susceptible to self esteem problems. That might mean low self esteem, or over inflated self esteem. A Leo who doesn't have a solid sense of self is likely to become very selfish, petty, rageful, or perhaps depressed. In some cases, that turns into seeking wealth and power as a substitute for self esteem. Not that those are mutually exclusive--they're not--but if, as you say, you won't look for any deeper meaning before you gain wealth and live the high life, you are ignoring your own self development. Which you cannot afford to do.

I'll post this, then continue.

Osamenor

Staff member
Moving on to other parts of your chart: you've got a pretty solid t-square involving your Leo placements, and Saturn, and Pluto. Pluto is another reason why power matters so much to you--wealth and power are very Plutonian, as are issues around wealth and balance of power. Saturn bears some looking at, though, because we haven't really done that yet.

I notice that in your chart, you have three planets domiciled: the sun, Pluto, and Saturn (traditional ruler of Aquarius). And they're in a t-square, meaning they're all standing on their own and vying with the others for who can express themselves most strongly. Being fixed, and being all strong by domicile, it's kind of like they all want to rule your chart, and none of them will give an inch. Imagine them as kings of neighboring city-states, who all think they should unify as an empire and each of them thinks he himself should be the emperor. They're kind of sort of functioning as one country because they agree on the empire part, but they're fighting over who gets to collect tribute.

If sun is self and Pluto is power, Saturn is authority. Both external authorities you may encounter, like parents, bosses, teachers, the law, etc., and your own internal sense of authority. Since it's in opposition to your sun and everything with it, I imagine you've had lots of conflict with authority in your life. You've outlined some of it, with your father and with your boss, but it looks like there may be even more to it than that.

How is your health? I ask because when there are significant placements on the sixth/twelfth house axis, one way they might play out is chronic health problems. With the greater concentration in the twelfth house, my guess is that if you have any chronic health problems, or develop any in the future, it will be one of the following: mainly a mental/emotional problem, or a hereditary illness (twelfth house is an ancestral house), or something that stumps the doctors and they just can't diagnose it (twelfth house is the hidden).

Leo is usually a robust sign, so it might be that your health is actually quite good. Even if it is, though, it's still best to pay attention to it. Especially with your Saturn return and opposition to your sun happening in your sixth house in a couple of years. If you didn't have health problems before, that might be when they start. If that does happen, it's a window of opportunity, in one way... you'll have to take care of yourself and seek healing... but it could be an obstacle to your goals of wealth and living the high life. You can't work so hard for that if you get sick, and you won't be able to enjoy it so much, either.

Another possibility is that Saturn's activity will spell another conflict with authority, this time even bigger. I didn't notice this when I was looking at it earlier, but about the time Saturn reaches opposition to your sun, Uranus will start squaring it, and will square your Leo placements for the next several years, before crossing your midheaven. Uranus hard transits are associated with bolts from the blue, shocks, and this will be coming from your ninth house--ethics, courts, and law, are some of that house's indications.

Here's another way the twelfth house is self undoing: it keeps you from getting away with anything. The twelfth house is the house of karma, or, to put it in more down to earth terms, consequences. When your twelfth house gets activated, it's reap what you've sown time. Saturn is also all about karma and consequences, so when Saturn is hitting your twelfth house, it's a sure thing.

If there's ever a time when you get arrested or sued, or lose a lawsuit that you bring, I'd say it will happen under those transits. If, between now and then, you do anything illegal, or just plain unethical, or get someone angry enough to sue you, it will come back to bite. If you sue anyone, it will likely go against you. If you try to ruin anyone's career, it will be your own that gets ruined.

So, if you are going to build wealth, you'll have to do it in a thoroughly ethical, honest, and legal way. No undermining others. No petty revenge. No enriching yourself at anyone else's expense. If you're after beautiful women, make sure that you approach and treat them with respect, get enthusiastic consent for anything that happens, and keep appropriate boundaries. Anything that could be construed as harassment is likely to get you in very big trouble. Even if you get away with it initially, you won't once those transits hit.

Last edited:
I actually didn't have many conflicts with authority throughout my life, especially not growing up. The whole time I was a good kid that got good grades and rarely even had detention in school. For most of my childhood and teens, I was even obedient to my scumbag father who was an abusive monster.

It wasn't until I moved away for college and in my upperclassmen years after seeing how far behind I was with life experiences that I realized how unfortunate I was to have a scumbag father, it was then that I realized that not only did I have a bad father but a true demonic figure for one. Quite frankly, no matter what happens to him, he won't get a tear out of me.

As for my health, I have not had a medical checkup in forever but I've always had borderline depression which I never got checked out. It went away the first few months at my job where I felt like a powerhouse but then I saw scumbag boss's true colors and it went back to me trying to find alternatives and the stress of job hunting while having a job.

Quite frankly, I have no intentions of using illegal tactics to get rich, I have always been a man of the law but have run into demonic people (father and scumbag boss) who tried to stop me in my pursuits.

Scumbag father used dirty tricks, emotional blackmail, threats and even tore my application for a top university to keep me at home for college. Truly possessive demonic entity and I've already told you about how scumbag boss has tried to limit my career growth.

Say whatever you want about the emotional stuff but my true happiness comes from a career purpose. It is that feeling of getting up everyday to work hard in something I am passionate about (business and such) and see the money come in but these two demonic figures who had a big impact in my life and brought me to this sub were foiling it. When is this astrology you speak of going to give them their taste of karma and ruin them, why the h3ll does it have to target me right?

I have never even thought of doing illegal things to get money. Most of my focus has been on pursuing my passion to get cash, how does this make me a bad person according to Astrology? Why am I at fault here for wanting to pursue my passion?

Why is karma not brutally punishing my scumbag former boss and scumbag father for going as far as to schematically ruin my pursuit of my passion? When are they going to get destroyed by karma?

I know I am being bitter here but I have my reason, I have lived a clean life and all I wanted to do was give myself to a career and work hard. That, you see, is what makes me excited about life. Working 80 hours a week at a career I am passionate about and then smiling at the money that comes in.

So why is it that this "saturn return" and "karma" wants to target me but not the demonic figures that tried to ruin my pursuits of my passion?

I will also say though, your post was beautiful. Just before reading it, I came across a story about a guy whose life was ruined by a false rape accusation and I thought right back to your post. Even in today's society, how easily something like that can ruin a man and how careful I would need to be.

In many ways, I have passed up sex with decent looking women just because I felt like she isn't 100% of the way interested, I avoid it at all costs if alcohol is involved.

A couple of things though:

1. How long is this Uranus transit going to be? A decade?

2. Aren't saturn returns supposed to be like beautiful? Like aren't they supposed to be times when people who have lived rough lives finally get their break?

Osamenor

Staff member
I actually didn't have many conflicts with authority throughout my life, especially not growing up. The whole time I was a good kid that got good grades and rarely even had detention in school. For most of my childhood and teens, I was even obedient to my scumbag father who was an abusive monster.
In that case, it sounds more like an internal conflict. That some kind of conflict with authority exists, is indicated by Saturn opposite sun. However, the opposition is in a wide orb--which could indicate less immediate reactivity on your part--and the signs involved would suggest that you might not openly rebel. Leo wants approval, sometimes at all costs. Aquarius doesn't care about it. For that reason, Aquarius is more likely to rebel, and Leo more likely to go along with whatever gets him approval.

But just because you didn't openly rebel or misbehave much, doesn't mean it's not a conflict for you personally. Sounds like you internalized it. You talking up thread about wanting to destroy others if necessary, and act like your scumbag boss... there's a part of you that's taking it on. Could also be the reason for the constant low grade depression you mentioned.

As for my health, I have not had a medical checkup in forever but I've always had borderline depression which I never got checked out.
So your health sounds good. It's not guaranteed that you'll have health problems when your Saturn return hits, just a possibility. I have seen, as I start practice as an herbalist, that serious and chronic illnesses usually have an emotional component to them. Unprocessed trauma, grief, or anger is often a contributing factor. The underlying causes, and emotional factors, live in the twelfth house, the physical, in the sixth, so when that gets activated--especially by Saturn, whose m.o. is to say, "Stop what you're doing! Now!"--if physical illness is going to result, that's a prime time.

Quite frankly, I have no intentions of using illegal tactics to get rich, I have always been a man of the law but have run into demonic people (father and scumbag boss) who tried to stop me in my pursuits.

Scumbag father used dirty tricks, emotional blackmail, threats and even tore my application for a top university to keep me at home for college. Truly possessive demonic entity and I've already told you about how scumbag boss has tried to limit my career growth.
Interesting that you repeatedly call your father and your ex boss demonic entities. For you, they are: they seem to be living in your mind constantly. There are ways to exorcise that kind of demon, but acting like them isn't one of the ways.

Say whatever you want about the emotional stuff but my true happiness comes from a career purpose. It is that feeling of getting up everyday to work hard in something I am passionate about (business and such) and see the money come in
That reflects your moon. Second house is very security conscious, and that's also where personal income, possessions, and self image live. Virgo needs to be useful and develop skill. For you, that comes together as a drive to work hard and make money. Which isn't wrong, and I was never trying to say that it is.

But in and of itself, Virgo doesn't need wealth. Even a very security conscious second house Virgo moon would be content with satisfying work that brings a comfortable, but not lavish, income. Virgo wouldn't insist on the high life. Leo might. Your desire to live the high life is coming from the Leo in you. Which is in the hidden motives and emotions part of your chart.

but these two demonic figures who had a big impact in my life and brought me to this sub were foiling it. When is this astrology you speak of going to give them their taste of karma and ruin them, why the h3ll does it have to target me right?
Astrology gives everyone their karma. When and how varies, and it doesn't always happen in a way that's obvious to others. Guaranteed, though, whenever these demonic figures you speak of have a hard Saturn transit, or Pluto hitting a crucial chart point, something's coming back on them.

Because I have your chart, I can see the likely timing for karma to hit you in a big way. I don't have their charts, so can't speak about them.

However, while these transits you're going to have are inevitable, it's not inevitable that your experience with them will be bad. Saturn and Uranus can also serve as teachers. All the planets can. Saturn's lessons are, generally, about commitment, staying the course, and doing whatever work is necessary for your own wellbeing. Uranus's are about breaking the mold, unexpected outcomes, not needing everything to be orderly. If you're responsive to those lessons, it can end up being a good experience.

I have never even thought of doing illegal things to get money.
Up thread, you said you would do anything it takes to get rich, including undermining people and ruining their careers. That was what made me think you were willing to cross some lines. If you really are willing to smear people and ruin them, you might also be willing to break the law if you think you can get away with it. That was what I was addressing when I mentioned doing anything illegal.
Most of my focus has been on pursuing my passion to get cash, how does this make me a bad person according to Astrology? Why am I at fault here for wanting to pursue my passion?
It doesn't make you a bad person. It isn't even a bad thing. What could be bad is if your desire to live the high life at all costs really does come down to all costs. Would you harm others in pursuit of it? If so, that's where the bad comes in. If not, then it's still perfectly okay to pursue the dream.

The other risk, though, is that you could harm yourself in pursuit of the high life, and that actually seems much more likely than you harming others. If you overwork, you could harm your health. If you don't do any examining of your underlying motives (twelfth house again... always look for the hidden when the twelfth house is involved), you'll end up with either a dashed dream and nothing to fall back on, or a thoroughly empty victory. One of two things will happen: you'll achieve your goal, but be thoroughly unhappy, probably with much worse depression than you have now, or you'll hit some more stumbling blocks, not achieve your goal, and feel that you have no identity or purpose whatsoever. Because of the Saturn and Pluto squares in your chart, I think stumbling blocks are the more likely way it would go, but either is possible.

A couple of things though:

1. How long is this Uranus transit going to be? A decade?
Probably about three to four years. Uranus spends approximately seven years in each sign. It will start transiting your sun and personal planets when it gets to 12-13 degrees Taurus, and move on from transiting your midheaven and squaring your AC as it moves into Gemini. But then, you'll have Uranus transiting your Mars early in its Gemini transit, so tack on another year or two when it's within orb of Mars.

The Uranus bolts from the blue could be gifts, if you take them as such. It doesn't have to be a harsh transit, although it probably does mean there will be some curve balls. If you're not behaving unethically or illegally, the chances that you'll get in trouble are much slimmer.

2. Aren't saturn returns supposed to be like beautiful? Like aren't they supposed to be times when people who have lived rough lives finally get their break?
They certainly can be. It depends on how you respond to Saturn.

Saturn doesn't give you sudden lucky breaks. What he does is make you work for them. That could mean work in the sense you would think--work hard at your job and prosper--and it could also mean work as in self work. When Saturn return coincides with a transit to your sun, self work is definitely indicated. If you're doing it, you reap the rewards. If you're not doing it, you face a crisis.

I see, before we move forward with this thread man, I just want to personally thank you for walking me through all of this and working with me here. I have found this to be quite useful! This is really kind of you and you are probably making the biggest impact on my entire life right now.

It is like I know you're a busy guy so for you to take this time on someone like me says a lot, I want to do this for people years from now who are in a tough situation (not necessarily Astrology related).

Truth is I have done a lot of looking into my own psyche in what I would say are the past two years. A lot of it comes back to an impoverished childhood, abusive adolescence and the need to experience the nice high life because it was never given to me.

After really thinking about it, I feel that action is always the best resolution. The saying goes that your head is no place to live in and I believe that, which is why I am going to go out there and somehow make it happen.

Quite frankly, I am used to dashed hopes, particularly due to my abusive father. I am used to getting punched hard and having my heart ripped out due to a dream that never happened.

At this point, I am going to fight hard for the life I want and it is that high life. It just means a ton to me to experience that and there is only one life to live.

I am not the kind who goes to illegal means to get what he wants but I will seek guidance if demonic individuals try to ruin me as they have in the past. Outside of that, if there is anything favorable with the transits which can help me achieve the life I want, that be great but as always, seems like I am going to be playing this game as an underdog.

Osamenor

Staff member
I see, before we move forward with this thread man, I just want to personally thank you for walking me through all of this and working with me here. I have found this to be quite useful! This is really kind of you and you are probably making the biggest impact on my entire life right now.

It is like I know you're a busy guy so for you to take this time on someone like me says a lot, I want to do this for people years from now who are in a tough situation (not necessarily Astrology related).
Busy woman, actually, but the rest of it is accurate.

Helping others is one of the hallmarks of twelfth house individuals. (I have a twelfth house moon myself, and eighth house sun in trine, which is a lot of sharing.) Ultimately, the twelfth house is where you become bigger than yourself. It's the legacy you leave. It's you as part of the greater whole.

Leo twelfth house is in a unique position: on the one hand, in that sign like no other, you have the imperative to grow as an individual. On the other hand, twelfth house demands that you grow beyond individuality.

You could ultimately become best known, and best liked, and best remembered, for what you do for others. That would also feed your own growth. Or come from your own growth. Or both. Could also make you prosperous. I'm thinking of the kind of self help guru who devises a program out of his own healing journey. Not that you necessarily should be a self help guru, that's just an archetype. You could be something else, but the theme would still be using what's helped you to help others.

Truth is I have done a lot of looking into my own psyche in what I would say are the past two years. A lot of it comes back to an impoverished childhood, abusive adolescence and the need to experience the nice high life because it was never given to me.
Would it be accurate to say that what you really want is to have it better?

That's exactly what you need, and deserve. But there are multiple ways you could have it better. If your dream of the high life gets dashed, that doesn't mean you can't have better than you've had. Any more than your father tearing up your college application meant you couldn't go away to college--you did anyway, even if it wasn't that college. So, it's possible that you'll get a high life that isn't quite the same as the high life you were envisioning, but still meets your needs.

I am not the kind who goes to illegal means to get what he wants but I will seek guidance if demonic individuals try to ruin me as they have in the past. Outside of that, if there is anything favorable with the transits which can help me achieve the life I want, that be great but as always, seems like I am going to be playing this game as an underdog.
Are you familiar with flower essences? I work with them as an herbalist, for the emotional side of healing. There are some that are especially useful for keeping your boundaries and keeping toxic people out of your space. Yarrow strengthens boundaries within relationships. Agrimony is the thing to use if someone's really giving you trouble and you need even stronger boundaries. Also useful if the troublesome person is living in your head but not physically present.

As far as transits are concerned... do you have any hobbies, anything you do for pure enjoyment? Or are you in all work, no play mode? Right now would be a very good time to put some focus on something you enjoy. If there's any kind of creative pursuit that you like, or that you've thought of trying but put off, this is a time when you could just run with it, and really go deep, and it would help you tap into the deep inner power that you have, probably help you feel less like an underdog.

Right now, Jupiter is transiting your Pluto--just within a degree--and Pluto is in your fifth house (hobbies, joy, creativity), applying sextile to your natal Pluto and trine to your moon. That brings issues with power into sharp focus--Jupiter makes everything it touches bigger--and, at the same time, Pluto in your fifth suggests that you could go to real depths, and resolve those issues, by doing something you enjoy. Trining your moon, that enjoyment offers some real security, and would probably give you even greater emotional fulfillment than work. Since your moon is also a big factor in your dedication to work, it would probably also improve your work.

Last edited:
My bad! Did not mean to assume you were a guy, big mistake on my end.

Honestly, I can see this working out quite well. You see, I am going to try and achieve a lot of success for myself but my long term plan is to naturally start a nice blog or maybe even write a book to help out others. I am in my young 20s now but I do think that when I hit my 30s, I would like to create something to help humanity as a whole whether it is starting my own company or writing a book.

My philosophy is, I have to make it myself first and achieve fulfillment there before I can help others, more like help yourself before helping the world. I do think that eventually I could become someone who offers value to others in my situation.

---------------------------------------------------------------

As for hobbies, YES, that is huge for me.

I am waiting to start my new job and will be taking weekends to do things like maybe a sport I am passionate about (intramurals) and even some photography.

I've thought of model photography as a hobby at some point and am thinking of starting an Instagram account dedicated to it. For the longest time I was big on this sort of stuff and would experiment with photoshop and other things so much during my teenage years.

It is big on my list for 2018 to have a few hobbies to keep me steady, prefer them to be social though!

Abby83

Astroassist. - your father sounds like my mother in law. You can't change them. They tell themselves that there was a good reason to do what they did. That's why they have no guilty conscious. The only thing you can do is go around them to get what you want, otherwise they will keep destroying your greatest wishes. They do it mostly for control and superiority. So doing things secretly without telling them works well. Also, I find vague responses work well if you have to see them. So that means answering their question without answering their question.

Astroassist. - your father sounds like my mother in law. You can't change them. They tell themselves that there was a good reason to do what they did. That's why they have no guilty conscious. The only thing you can do is go around them to get what you want, otherwise they will keep destroying your greatest wishes. They do it mostly for control and superiority. So doing things secretly without telling them works well. Also, I find vague responses work well if you have to see them. So that means answering their question without answering their question.

It is not my father I am worried about anymore, it is my former boss. My prediction is that he will try to force his way into my social circle and spread false rumors since I hear that is how Scorpio-heavy individuals operate. I do have my backup plans but they are rather very severe to the point that I am going as far as to make sure he loses his job if he is to try and ruin my reputation through infesting and poisoning my social circle. Yet, I wonder if there are more calm ways I can handle this.

I have already informed my friends of his character but do wonder what else I might need to do, pretty sure I am not done dealing with this serpent just yet.

So this one is to Osamenor, if you are still available.

I do have some curiosities about my chart:

1. As a whole, is it favorable for wealth and prestige? I notice I have a Jupiter in its detriment with Virgo which makes me wonder how big of a setback I am facing but I hear Plutonian aspects lead to riches too.

2. As a whole, does it say much about a strong fighting spirit which can defend its own reputation and not be a pushover to bullies? Basically, if angered enough does it say that I have the potential to make others regret trying to ruin me?

Osamenor

Staff member
It is not my father I am worried about anymore, it is my former boss. My prediction is that he will try to force his way into my social circle and spread false rumors since I hear that is how Scorpio-heavy individuals operate. I do have my backup plans but they are rather very severe to the point that I am going as far as to make sure he loses his job if he is to try and ruin my reputation through infesting and poisoning my social circle. Yet, I wonder if there are more calm ways I can handle this.

I have already informed my friends of his character but do wonder what else I might need to do, pretty sure I am not done dealing with this serpent just yet.
So, the only reason you think he'll come after you is you've heard that's how Scorpio folks operate? (Tears hair out!)

The best predictor of what someone will do is what they've already done. Not their birth chart. Have you known this guy to say negative things about past employees? Have you heard that he infiltrated people's social circles to diss them?

If he's the kind of person who does that, there isn't much of anyone who's going to take him seriously. But, more likely, he's satisfied with being a petty tyrant in his managerial role. That's almost always how it is with jerk bosses.

There are a few who do outrageous things to departing employees. You can read some stories about them on this site. Also get a sense of how sane people react to that. But, probably, now that you don't work for him, there's nothing more he'll do to you.

So this one is to Osamenor, if you are still available.

I do have some curiosities about my chart:

1. As a whole, is it favorable for wealth and prestige? I notice I have a Jupiter in its detriment with Virgo which makes me wonder how big of a setback I am facing but I hear Plutonian aspects lead to riches too.
More accurately, Pluto is about power. Money figures into it because money is a form of power. With so many Pluto aspects in your chart, issues around power are very present in your life. Which you've shown in your postings. Your dogged pursuit of wealth is about power. Your belief that people will keep trying to prevent you from having it is also about power.

You could get rich. You could also get caught up in constant power plays, obsessing over everyone and everything you see as a threat to your getting, or staying, rich. You could end up--metaphorically if not literally--hiding in a cave like Gollum obsessively protecting the ring.

Regarding Jupiter in Virgo, in that sign, Jupiter isn't easy money, in the sense that you won't just have it handed to you. Virgo has to work for what it gets. But you already know that. You weren't born with a silver spoon in your mouth. You grew up poor. You're a self made man, not an heir.

Your chart also shows the self made part. Almost everything is on the lefthand side, the eastern hemisphere, between houses 10 and 3. People with the eastern hemisphere dominant in their charts tend to be driven to do for themselves, and to have an "I make my own luck" worldview.

But wherever Jupiter is, his expansive energy helps you out. First house, second house whole sign, in work-oriented Virgo: if you work for your money, you can get plenty of it. Which you've seen already: you mentioned liking to see the money roll in.

2. As a whole, does it say much about a strong fighting spirit which can defend its own reputation and not be a pushover to bullies? Basically, if angered enough does it say that I have the potential to make others regret trying to ruin me?
You can do very well at standing up for yourself when necessary, if you don't get caught up in obsessing over others trying to ruin you. If you do obsess over that, your efforts at revenge will just be petty, and will be far more likely to ruin you than them. I don't have time to go into detail now, but if it's not obvious to you, we can dialog further.

Abby83

So true osamenor. You always have such wonderful advice. I still remember when you advised me about my Venus and self worth. So needed that. Anyway, carry on.