US Presidential race - Who will win?

Vista

BobZemco said:
Israeli newspapers, websites and journalists are pushing it.

For a simplistic explanation, "Red Menace" resulted in a change in citizenship laws and in 1961 the standard was that you have to physically reside in the US or its territories for a certain number of years, including 5 years after you reached the age of 14.

In other words, unless your parents were employed by the US government, or members of the US military, you lost your US citizenship if you left the country before age 19, even if both parents were US citizens.

His mother entered university at age 17 and was studying to be an anthropologist. It has been alleged that Obama's mother left the US during the summer of her 18th year to do anthropological field work in Indonesia and that Obama was born there in August before she turned 19. If true, then she lost her US citizenship and because his father was an alien, he would not be a US citizen.

The laws have since been changed so that one only has to be in the US for a period of 2 years between age 14 and 19 to retain US citizenship, but they do not apply retroactively.

Well, I do think you have a legitimate concern, however, the media will do everything in its power to squelch this information so it will really be a non issue.

AquariusT

pallas said:
I see McCain winning on election day -

Venus conj venus/saturn mp
Venus conj Jup/NN mp
Sun con Venus/NN mp
NN trine Sun/Saturn mp

also trans Venus conj his prog Venus...a venus return so to speak!!!
pallas

I agree.

BTW it is 7:24 pm not 7:34 pm for Ob isn't it?

AquariusT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aristophanity
Senator Obama's "birth certificate" is likely a forgery. We can't be sure we have the correct time or place.

Aristophanity

Where are you getting this idea from? It sounds very much out of left field.

I was thinking it was fake too. It was said that he was too secretive and then bam, his birthtime was revealed on his website.

AquariusT

Vista said:
Barack Obama announced his Presidency during a VOC Moon. Traditionally this is a very bad sign.

On July 29th, I asked if Barack Obama will win the election. See Chart attachment.

It appears the Moon is VOC in this chart too; however, his Leo Sun(natally speaking) is sitting right up there in the 10th House. That seems rather symbolic of him being in power. Moon is also less debilitated in Cancer of course.

Anyone care to try and interpret this chart? I am not certain which Houses to use other than the 10th House. Would the 1st House be his significator? Unlikely since I am asking. I am really stumped on this...perhaps 7th House of partnerships?? Moon will Trine Mars in 17 somethings, likely weeks as this would be appropriate for a November election.

BTW, It's nice to see a dialog about this without the personal attacks that we have seen on some other postings about this subject.;)
Vista

I am not sure that answering a horary with a VOC moon is going to be accurate.

Vista

starlink said:
Well, he choose a woman as vice president, so there you have it!!

I dont see why this would be so favorable. She might have the same views as he does, but she has very little experience as a senator (only 2 years apparently) and should McCain not live very long due to his not that fantastic health, then personally I would not really like such a young person to be my president! I am also not American and impartial. I would have liked Hillary though. She has push, is extremely bright and has lots of experience due to her role also as wife of an ex-president.

But who knows, you might be right. Obama did have the Solar Eclipse smack on his Sun and I wonder if this would work out badly or if it would show something exceptional happening to him, like being chosen as president.

Hi Starlink,
Sarah Palin quite an accomplished young women. I kind of had a little chuckle(meaning no disrespect BTW!) about your comment about her not being experienced and your not liking having a person so young as President. Remember, there is only a 2 1/2 year age difference between she and Barack so it's really a moot point. In addition, Barack Obama has accomplished far less as a Junior Senator than Sarah has, and he has never run a city, state, or government (she's done two out of three ). In fact, he hasn't really done much of anything "in House," legislatively speaking. Even so, many seem to think he would be a wonderful leader of our country.
;) I think what they both have in common is hope for change and a fresh and inspirational outlook.

Palin was elected governor and assumed office in December 2006, after defeating incumbent governor Frank Murkowski in the Republican primary and former Democratic governor Tony Knowles in the general election. She was the youngest person, and the first woman ever, to be elected governor of Alaska. Before becoming governor, Palin served two terms on the Wasilla, Alaska, City Council from 1992 to 1996, and was elected Mayor of Wasilla twice, in 1996 and 1999. She has made many revoluntionary changes in just two years as as Governor of Alaska and also has a very high approval rating.

Vista

Vista

AquariusT said:
I am not sure that answering a horary with a VOC moon is going to be accurate.

That's just it, I am not sure now if it really is VOC. It would have to do with what houses we are looking at, right?

starlink

Hi there girls/guys, well the Moon is not VOC at all. It is at 00°41' Cancer and will sextile Saturn and then Mars.
Moon rules the 10th house and the 00° shows that a new beginning is at hand.
House 7 would be appropriate. Then we get him to be Mars in his 6th house, your 12th,ruled by Mercury who is Cazimi (in the heart of the Sun), the most powerful position to be in, in the 10th house.
17° Virgo would be the term of Jupiter.
Saturn rules his 10th (turned) house and his 10th house has Jupiter in it. Jupiter will turn direct on the 8th of September.
However Mars has passed the trine to Jupiter which is a bit unfortunat so we can also look at the Almuten of the 7th as being his significator, which is the Sun and he is most strongly placed in own sign.

Vista

starlink said:
Hi there girls/guys, well the Moon is not VOC at all. It is at 00°41' Cancer and will sextile Saturn and then Mars.
Moon rules the 10th house and the 00° shows that a new beginning is at hand.
House 7 would be appropriate. Then we get him to be Mars in his 6th house, your 12th,ruled by Mercury who is Cazimi (in the heart of the Sun), the most powerful position to be in, in the 10th house.
17° Virgo would be the term of Jupiter.
Saturn rules his 10th (turned) house and his 10th house has Jupiter in it. Jupiter will turn direct on the 8th of September.
However Mars has passed the trine to Jupiter which is a bit unfortunat so we can also look at the Almuten of the 7th as being his significator, which is the Sun and he is most strongly placed in own sign.

I really respect your interpretations, however I am wondering about a few things. Mars would rule the 7th(Barack) placed in the 12th house of hidden matters, which is not good. Hidden issues concerning his birth certificate?? Moon while strong in its own sign, is in a week house and a long way off from trining Mars. In fact, it trines Saturn first who is in Virgo ruler Mecury who is in the Suns Cazimi. McCain is a Virgo, older(representing Saturn) with Saturn placed in the house of hopes and wishes receiving a trine from the Moon.

Am I reaching??? :D

Vista

This is in line with the questions regarding the legitimacy of his birth certificate.
Lawsuit filed in PA against Obama, the DNC & Election Commission
for allowing Obama to run for office when he was/is ineligible for not being a US Citizen. This appears to have a court date of Oct 21. Why isn't the mainstream media covering this?
The lawsuit was brought by a Democrat attorney.

http://www.americasright.com/2008/08/obama-sued-in-philadelphia-federal.html

SacredOak

Vista said:
This is in line with the questions regarding the legitimacy of his birth certificate.
Lawsuit filed in PA against Obama, the DNC & Election Commission
for allowing Obama to run for office when he was/is ineligible for not being a US Citizen. This appears to have a court date of Oct 21. Why isn't the mainstream media covering this?
The lawsuit was brought by a Democrat attorney.

The mainstream media is not covering this because it's rediculous and the guy who filed the suit is a crackpot.;)

BobZemco

SacredOak said:
The mainstream media is not covering this because it's rediculous and the guy who filed the suit is a crackpot.;)
When staff members came forwarding claiming illegal radiation experiments had been conducted by the US government on patients at the University of Cincinnati Medical Center without their knowledge or consent or withuout the knowledge and consent of the families, they were labled as "crackpots" and ignored by the medial.

When the nurses came forward and supported the claims of the staff members, they too were labeled as crackpots, suffering from alcoholism, drug addiciton, failed marriages and wreckless love affairs, badly in debt and needing money.

When the doctor who ran the experiements for the government came forward, with documentation, the government shut up and settled the lawsuits filed by the families against the hospital and the government.

When veterans came forward claiming they had been exposed to radiation during nuclear weapons tests in the US, the government's response was to label them as crackpots, then it spent the next 50 years denying it had ever conducted nuclear weapons tests in the US, in spite of the fact that several million Americans, both civilian and military had witnessed them. In fact, people used to hang out on the roof tops of hotels in Reno and Las Vegas to watch the nuclear test shots in the desert.

In 1996, the US finally admitted what everyone knew, but by that time, most of the veterans had already died of cancer from radiation exposure, and the government never paid their VA hospital claims.

I can go on and on for days, the point is one shouldn't leap to conclusions and label people as crackpots just because, and especially just because the government does.

starlink

Am I reaching???
Yes you are and I saw these things as well. It depends on how you view the chart a bit. from your p.o.v. Mars is in the 12th, his p.o.v. would be his 6th house. Yes, I saw that Saturn as well and also McCain came into mind of course as being the older one.
I was basically pointing out to use the 7th house, not the rest of the interpretation, like Mars and Sun which could be used both. We should in this case probably use the Sun as being the Almuten.

About the birth certificate, it has been long since corrected to the right one.

starlink

Hello Vista!
You wrote:
Sarah Palin quite an accomplished young women.

Yes, absolutely,no doubt about that!! I find her very charismatic and she speaks in a powerful way which I like very much. She has Sun, Mars,Saturn Stellium in Aquarius and the ruler Uranus conjunct Pluto, both in Virgo. Extremely critical and powerful aspects all together. Too bad we dont know her birthtime.
I followed many interviews on CNN with people about this choice and a lot of them think the same as I do. What if McCain should die in office and she becomes president (should he be elected). This is THE question many are asking themselves (at least the one's that dont only look at her beauty).
You say that Obama is also young. True, but should he die in office, then a very strong politician with loads of experience will take over! That is the difference here. That is actually what I was trying to say when I wrote that I would be worried to have such a young woman as president.(as much as I am for a female head of state).

Personally I dont really mind who becomes president and vice president, I am totally impartial in this because I am not an American. But I am intrigued by this election like never before (I never even bothered looking at American elections before, (let alone at Bush ,cant listen to that man! sorry).

So I am very curious who will be "the one"!!
Thanks for your comments b.t.w.:)

Starlink

Vista

Hi Starlink,
starlink said:
Hello Vista!
You wrote:

Yes, absolutely,no doubt about that!! I find her very charismatic and she speaks in a powerful way which I like very much. She has Sun, Mars,Saturn Stellium in Aquarius and the ruler Uranus conjunct Pluto, both in Virgo. Extremely critical and powerful aspects all together. Too bad we dont know her birthtime.
I followed many interviews on CNN with people about this choice and a lot of them think the same as I do. What if McCain should die in office and she becomes president (should he be elected). This is THE question many are asking themselves (at least the one's that dont only look at her beauty).
You say that Obama is also young. True, but should he die in office, then a very strong politician with loads of experience will take over! That is the difference here. That is actually what I was trying to say when I wrote that I would be worried to have such a young woman as president.(as much as I am for a female head of state).

I know me too. I am kind of thinking she might be Scorpio rising, a little later degree which would put her Pluto/Uranus conjunction in the 10th and the Stellium in the 3rd. It seems a lot of people with Scorpio rising are coming into power right now or gaining a lot of stride in their careers.

I completely hear what your saying Star and have seen many of the CNN interviews.
:) It was a political move to gain Hillary votes of course! Even so, what I was just pointing out that instead of the potential of her becoming President if McCain dies while being too inexperienced(although she has run a city, state, and government
as I mentioned), the Democratic party’s is trying to elect an inexperienced person for President. The potential there is much greater.

Personally I dont really mind who becomes president and vice president, I am totally impartial in this because I am not an American. But I am intrigued by this election like never before (I never even bothered looking at American elections before, (let alone at Bush ,cant listen to that man! sorry).

It will certainly make history that is the first black male Presidential candidate and the first female VP ever to be nominated!

So I am very curious who will be "the one"!!
Thanks for your comments b.t.w.:)

And same to you! I know I appreciate more experienced horary astrologers like you taking the time to reply to as many people as possible. It's very helpful.

Starlink

Vista

Vista

Hi Bobzemco,

BobZemco said:
When staff members came forwarding claiming illegal radiation experiments had been conducted by the US government on patients at the University of Cincinnati Medical Center without their knowledge or consent or withuout the knowledge and consent of the families, they were labled as "crackpots" and ignored by the medial.

When the nurses came forward and supported the claims of the staff members, they too were labeled as crackpots, suffering from alcoholism, drug addiciton, failed marriages and wreckless love affairs, badly in debt and needing money.

When the doctor who ran the experiements for the government came forward, with documentation, the government shut up and settled the lawsuits filed by the families against the hospital and the government.

When veterans came forward claiming they had been exposed to radiation during nuclear weapons tests in the US, the government's response was to label them as crackpots, then it spent the next 50 years denying it had ever conducted nuclear weapons tests in the US, in spite of the fact that several million Americans, both civilian and military had witnessed them. In fact, people used to hang out on the roof tops of hotels in Reno and Las Vegas to watch the nuclear test shots in the desert.

In 1996, the US finally admitted what everyone knew, but by that time, most of the veterans had already died of cancer from radiation exposure, and the government never paid their VA hospital claims.

I can go on and on for days, the point is one shouldn't leap to conclusions and label people as crackpots just because, and especially just because the government does.
Excellent point exactly! The first line of defense is always to say "it's ridiculous." Rumors usually don't surface without reason. Look at most of the political scandals that started out as being "ridiculous" and later found to be true. The entire point is do we really know if this is Barrack Obama's legitimate birth certificate? I assume it is and it seems to fit him, but who knows? What's more, have you ever heard of anyone filing suit against any other Presidential candidate for not being a U.S. citizen? No. Even so, I would be a little surprised if wasn't a citizen or it was somehow quietly "fixed."

Like I said before, regardless of whether Barack is eligible or ineligible, we will never know because it will be hidden from the public at all costs.

fensi88

Did you noticed that on electional day transit South Node conjunct Obama's natal Su? I think, because of that that he will not win.

starlink

Did you noticed that on electional day transit South Node conjunct Obama's natal Su? I think, because of that that he will not win.
Yep, very possible indeed, or maybe something worse....

rubyelixir

astrology aside , it will be a VERY sad day if McCain wins. I can give a thousand reasons, but his VP choice is utterly ridiculous. His platform of experience is now out the window as she has only 2 years in a state with the entire population of Austin Tx!! what does she know about big city problems? let alone foreign policy.As for the female aspect to counter Hilary, she couldnt be farther in ideology, she's pro life, for home schooling (very hypocritical if you ask me since she is the mother of 5 children , how the heck do you home school them AND have the number 2 job in the county???!!!& let's not forget that she also has a special needs BABY with Down Syndrome, I mean what kind of mother is that ????? She's just going to abandon her family for the next 4 years? )
Then there's his always talking about the importance of established relationships. He met this woman ONCE!!!! I could go on and on but this is not astrological so I will cease my rant but If he wins we are truly doomed

On the other hand , i hear that Biden is the perfect astrological complement to Obama.......If the astrology isn't working for Obama, I'm thinking of Voodoo......