Am facing legal problems divorce from December, when it will be solved

mathur_dinesh

You are in the major-period of Rahu and sub-period of Mars since April/2017. It will continue till end of April/2018.
Mars is debilitated in the chart and it is also combust as it is close to the natal Sun. A debilitated and combust Mars is adverse and will give rise to disputes, disagreements, litigations, injuries etc.
Rahu in transit has come over your natal Mars on the 9/September/2017. Developments in the direction of litigation had started thereafter. Trouble in this regard will continue till the end of coming April.

vinayaka3

You are in the major-period of Rahu and sub-period of Mars since April/2017. It will continue till end of April/2018.
Mars is debilitated in the chart and it is also combust as it is close to the natal Sun. A debilitated and combust Mars is adverse and will give rise to disputes, disagreements, litigations, injuries etc.
Rahu in transit has come over your natal Mars on the 9/September/2017. Developments in the direction of litigation had started thereafter. Trouble in this regard will continue till the end of coming April.

I must admit your predictions are 100% accurate.
Thanks a lot..
Is there any remedy I can do to get relief until April end..

vinayaka3

Is there any remedy I can do to get relief until April end..

vinayaka3

Please bide your time till the stated time period above. In case matters do not resolve then we can think of a mantra.

Hi Sir,
Many thanks once again for the accurate prediction.
Can you please suggest some remedies to reduce the negative effect since am facing lot torture and depression due to legal issues.

Thanks

vinayaka3

Please bide your time till the stated time period above. In case matters do not resolve then we can think of a mantra.
Hi Sir,
After April issues were in stay again started picking up pace from September 2018..
I am really going very tough time again..
Please let me know any remedy which can I do..
So legal issues will be resolved..
And live at least with some peace..
Please sir..

Thanks

watcherofthesouth

Saturn/Pluto opposite Venus are in conflict between now and next summer. Ketu also approaching. It's a very difficult time and you are prone to depression particularly due to Saturn. This does not mean that other positive aspects will not come into play, however, so don't despair..

Saturn mantras on Saturday, yoga, fasting, giving to charity and hard work will offset the hardships. When you are not working hard on something, you will likely be depressed.

Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

Please put a lighted diya (oil lamp) before a picture of Lord Hanuman and recite Hanuman Chalisa daily. Your problem should start subsiding within a month.

vinayaka3

Saturn/Pluto opposite Venus are in conflict between now and next summer. Ketu also approaching. It's a very difficult time and you are prone to depression particularly due to Saturn. This does not mean that other positive aspects will not come into play, however, so don't despair..

Saturn mantras on Saturday, yoga, fasting, giving to charity and hard work will offset the hardships. When you are not working hard on something, you will likely be depressed.

Thanks a lot

vinayaka3

Please put a lighted diya (oil lamp) before a picture of Lord Hanuman and recite Hanuman Chalisa daily. Your problem should start subsiding within a month.
<br />
Thanks a lot.. I will do the remedy you suggested <br />
Can you please check once more my Kendali and let me know if any other planet is causing issues in my life..