Will I have baby in 2019

Csquared

Hello,I posted for some help to read this horary chart on the horary forum but no response, can anyone help me out?

I recently removed a uterine polyp and wonder what my chances are to have a baby this year. I attached my horary chart and my solar return. Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• New baby Chart.JPG
    New baby Chart.JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 43
  • Solar Return + Natal 2019.jpg
    Solar Return + Natal 2019.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 56

Win

Hi,
Will try my best, hope I'm right :)

In order to look about the topic of children, I'll take a look on your 5th house (which also governs children):
You have Chiron there, and your progressed mars and Uranus are somewhat close to him! :)

Chiron deals with our wounds and carrying them ("the natural healer", an asteroid which should help us how to deal with our wounds). Chiron in this house might show that you had some hard time with having children (or maybe with having fun or with creativity maybe? These are also topics which the 5th house rules).

Mars is already there in the same degree (Taurus 5 degrees) and maybe makes you quite frustrated and hurt in this manner.

But Uranus is coming closer too. Uranus is the planet of unexpected things so... maybe? Didn't find much about this conjunction but with Uranus... it can.

*Some time has passed since your post and some changes occurred to your natal chart for sure. Would you like to upload a newer progressed chart?

Moreover, remember that astrology isn't 100% accurate (or right, nobody here is a prophet) and reality has its own way, which cannot be fully determined by astrology ... I hope you will be pregnant :)

JUPITERASC

Hello,I posted for some help to read this horary chart on the horary forum
but no response, can anyone help me out?
I recently removed a uterine polyp
and wonder what my chances are to have a baby this year.
I attached my horary chart and my solar return.
Thank you in advance!
An astrological method calculates your most fertile days each month :smile:
said to be helpful in pinpointing the particular five days each month
when conception is most likely to occur
based on the astrology of the natal chart

HOW TO GENERATE CHARTS TO EXPERIMENT WITH THE METHOD

astro.com's 'Extended Chart Selection' page has an option to choose 'special charts'.

A 'pop up' menu appears when a small triangle is clicked on, notice the last choice is the 'Lunar Phases Fertility Calendar'

- select that and then click to view the twelve month calendar with most likely montly conception dates for the chosen year - based on natal astrological information.

Most likely Conception dates are highlighted in red

Either a Venus or a Mars logo above each area accentuated in red indicates whether a child conceived at that time is most probably male or female

The idea is Venus logo = Girl
Mars logo = Boy

Csquared

Hello Win,thank you so much for your reply, i made an updated chart today, asking if i will get pregnant this year.

I feel that I'm not sure I want a second child. My first birth experience was traumatic with an unplanned c-section. This delayed my desire to want a second child, mostly because i'm afraid to give birth.

Let me how the progressed chart read...thank you again.

Hi,
Will try my best, hope I'm right :)

In order to look about the topic of children, I'll take a look on your 5th house (which also governs children):
You have Chiron there, and your progressed mars and Uranus are somewhat close to him! :)

Chiron deals with our wounds and carrying them ("the natural healer", an asteroid which should help us how to deal with our wounds). Chiron in this house might show that you had some hard time with having children (or maybe with having fun or with creativity maybe? These are also topics which the 5th house rules).

Mars is already there in the same degree (Taurus 5 degrees) and maybe makes you quite frustrated and hurt in this manner.

But Uranus is coming closer too. Uranus is the planet of unexpected things so... maybe? Didn't find much about this conjunction but with Uranus... it can.

*Some time has passed since your post and some changes occurred to your natal chart for sure. Would you like to upload a newer progressed chart?

Moreover, remember that astrology isn't 100% accurate (or right, nobody here is a prophet) and reality has its own way, which cannot be fully determined by astrology ... I hope you will be pregnant :)

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_will_i_get_pregnant_this_year_hr.55541.7265.png
    astro_w2gw_will_i_get_pregnant_this_year_hr.55541.7265.png
    41.8 KB · Views: 35

Win

Hello Win,thank you so much for your reply, i made an updated chart today, asking if i will get pregnant this year.

I feel that I'm not sure I want a second child. My first birth experience was traumatic with an unplanned c-section. This delayed my desire to want a second child, mostly because i'm afraid to give birth.

Let me how the progressed chart read...thank you again.

Hi,
A traumatic birth and a fear of giving birth can explain well your Chiron placement in your natal chart.

Your progressed Venus is in Pisces. Venus now is in Aquarius, so soon she will enter into Pisces. Venus also rules fertility, so that can be a good omen :)

It's a weird thing that there are no planets in your 5th house (and the 11th, lol!) in your progressed chart. No activity, but also no bad things ;)

That's the things I found related, but bear in mind, as I said before, that it might not be very accurate, and eventually it's up to you (especially if you're not sure about a second child). Hope I helped :)

ashriia

I recommend bumping your original horary post until you begin getting responses from the horary astrologers on the forum. There are only really a few of them, so it probably just got missed in the shuffle.

But if your not sure you want another child, there is nothing wrong with only having one child.
5th house in natal is ruled by Aries, Mars in Aquarius. Mars rules sharp objects and surgeries, so c-section would have been part of that mars dynamic. I don't think if you got pregnant again it would follow the same pattern though. Mars in aquarius is the unexpected, so it would probably be a different experience with each pregnancy.

Csquared

Hi Ashriia and Win,

I was just wondering why when i generate just my solar return chart without the natal chart, the planets look like they are different houses? When I print just my solar return chart, there are lots of planets in the 5th house. I must be not understanding something?

Please explain if you can...thank you!

Attachments

• astro_32gw_csquared_2019422_hr.52950.452464.jpg
    astro_32gw_csquared_2019422_hr.52950.452464.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 22

JUPITERASC

Hi Ashriia and Win,

I was just wondering why when i generate just my solar return chart without the natal chart, the planets look like they are different houses? When I print just my solar return chart, there are lots of planets in the 5th house. I must be not understanding something?

Please explain if you can...thank you!
A solar Return is day Sun returns to natal degree/Sign aka birthday :smile:

therefore
A SOLAR RETURN chart is different every year
in contrast

natal chart is actual day of birth so does not change