Saturn transit square natal mars (one of the worst transits)

Zeuses

Wondering if anyone else has had experience of this dreadful and restrictive transit. I thought Pluto transit square natal sun 8th was bad, but this isn't far behind. It seems everything I try to do either seems impossible or takes six times longer than usual. The transit Saturn is in Capricorn 4th house and mars in Aries in 8 natal. There are no aspects between Saturn and mars in my natal chart. But my moon is Capricorn and sun Aries.

greybeard

I've been through 8 of them counting oppositions. I'm still here. And I have a natal conjunction.

There is nothing to fear.

Last edited:

Zeuses

Well you must have had it worse than me given your conjunction. It is a pain and restrictive as Saturn usually is, particularly against mars that is energetic. THanks for your reply.

katydid

How does the square between your Aries Sun and Cap Moon play out in your life?

That can be a difficult square to work through.

My Aunt had an exact square from her 10th house Aries Sun to her 7th house Cap Moon. It worked great for her because she ran her husband's business empire with an iron fist. :smile:

He had a trucking company. They leased big rigs to people. The clients paid their leases on time or she had those wheels repossessed quickly, no questions asked...She was a very lovely woman with great wit and charm. But don't cross her...:joyful:

I had a young client with this same square and things were difficult for him. He has an Aries first House Sun, with Moon in 10th. Pisces rising...

He had a very controlling mother and continued that pattern with attracting controlling, bossy women in his relationships. He had a lot of insecurities and emotional issues but had the motivation and energy to work through them ambitiously.

He eventually became a Marriage/Family Therapist and was a very good one. :love:

Zeuses

It isn't a strong natal square as it's 8 degrees thankfully. The two planets give a lot of strength of character I guess.

katydid

It isn't a strong natal square as it's 8 degrees thankfully. The two planets give a lot of strength of character I guess.

Yes, probably nice that it isn't exact. And it isn't angular either, which makes it more problematic in daily affairs.

However, if it is very difficult in it's transit phase for you, then maybe there is something about the Sun/Moon square for you to work through now?

Are things good between you and your Mom?

Are you able to communicate your emotions clearly, effectively, in personal relationships? :love:

Zeuses

In answer to your question, communication with my mother is really difficult (without the aid of an ouiji board) as she's dead. However, when she was alive it was fine.

Starsareround

Just anecdotally, I'm finishing up transiting Saturn opposite my Mars. My Mars rules my 4th and 9th houses. I got two puppies this year and they have basically destroyed my house. A lot of damage that I'm repairing still. Not such a bad result considering the planets involved. I'm also having to let someone I love go due to his behavior and it's impact on my life. Basically Saturn restricts. Gives you challenges and road blocks. Just have to roll with the punches.

Starsareround

Most important (I think) to watch for with these kinds of transits: either your temper will be much more volatile than usual and/or you will provoke others in some way. Also be careful of accidents--when my Saturn/Mars was pretty much exact, I found something out which flew me into a rage and I had to watch myself. This is to my mind, the real danger of these transits.

Last edited:

greybeard

I used to have a spell of easily-aroused anger for 2 or 3 weeks, every time Mars transited the waxing square to himself. 9 degrees prior to the square Mars passed over conj natal Pluto. Excluding any residuals from Pluto, this gives Mars about a 6-degree orb in transits. Events are already forming before they become apparent so the orb of influence is actually a bit more ample.

Starsareround

Thanks, graybeard. Yeah, I am a little worried about these next few months in the close out of my opposition. I never saw myself as having a temper, but I learned years ago when TPluto transited opposite my Mars that my Mars is "vulnerable" to transits. Maybe because my Mars is in Cancer (and conjunct Jupiter), its sometimes repressed anger. Transits trigger the natal promise. So I am going to think very carefully before I react to anything that makes me mad over the next few months.

Starsareround

****, I have to report that Saturn transited opposite my mars and almost nothing bad happened!!!:w00t:

At all!!!

Huzzah!

I did ALMOST get into an ugly romantic triangle type snare with a lot of heated emotions, but cool heads prevailed!

Lin

Squares are dynamics which are between YOU and YOU. Saturn is the tester and the structurer - or the restructurer.
I like to use the "closet" metaphor.

You have "stuff" in your hands, in your arms, in your head, in your life - that you don't know what to do with and so you put it in a closet. This is ok until the closet gets full.
Since there was no sorting or discrimination used in accumulating the "stuff", it just is packed into the closet with no rhyme or reason.

One day you open the closet to put ONE more piece of this "stuff" (they don't let you use the word **** on this site - but.....c - r - a - p - might get thru.)

And what happens when you open this closet door at this point? Everything falls out. It's all right there...all the stuff you wanted to hide away - hide from - forget about - pretend didn't happen - pretend not to exist.

THAT is the square from Saturn to a personal planet.

You then must take EACH thing and look at it.....decide what to do with it.....validate it....get rid of it for good or fix it or deal with it in some way....no more running.

Saturn shows you what is broken and not functional. If you ignore this really major message, don't worry, because the next guy up is Uranus. And HE you will not have a choice with.
LIN

Last edited:

Somna7H

Banned
I was thinking...
I'm already running through bad time(many bad Transits, Saturn and Pluto in 8th) so what worse can happen to me ? May be I will die ? End of pain and suffering. Good for me. :D

Next year tSaturn with Square to my few natal planets including Mars in Libra 6th House.
Eros 15° in Libra 5th.
Saturn 16° in Libra 5th.
Mars 21° in Libra 6th.
Pluto 24° in Libra 6th.
Vertex 25° in Libra 6th.
Jupiter 1° in Scorpio in 6th.

Somna7H

Banned
Not physical but other. Actually physically I become better than before.
My suffering is from not getting proper job/career, money,low social status, family trouble, no marriage or love/romance etc.