Reveal feelings?

mercuryretro

Will she confess/reveal her hidden feelings about me to me soon? (Within the next 3 months)

Attachments

• Questions.jpg
    Questions.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 52

waybread

This looks like a yes to me, with the moon (your emotional stake in the matter) applying to a trine with Saturn (her significator.) Since the moon is the faster moving planet, however, you might just be the one to initiate the discussion, regarding your own feelings.

mercuryretro

This looks like a yes to me, with the moon (your emotional stake in the matter) applying to a trine with Saturn (her significator.) Since the moon is the faster moving planet, however, you might just be the one to initiate the discussion, regarding your own feelings.

Thank u waybread I hope she does

katydid

Mercuryretro, my man,

Can we talk? :innocent:

Haven't you been waiting for 5 years, or more, for her to reveal her feelings to you? :alien:

Is there ever going to be a time that you move on, and find a new love, that reciprocates ?

:whistling:

mercuryretro

Mercuryretro, my man,

Can we talk? :innocent:

Haven't you been waiting for 5 years, or more, for her to reveal her feelings to you? :alien:

Is there ever going to be a time that you move on, and find a new love, that reciprocates ?

:whistling:

:D
I will wait as long as it takes :)
Shes an aqua with most of her planets in Cap including venus
So you see I have to persevere I know she will come around there signs are there especially in conversation her eyes and smile ..
It's pretty complicated the situation we in but what can I say the heart wants what it wants :love:

waybread

What I'm trying to say is that if you want something to happen, it looks like it's up to you to make the first move, since you are symbolized by the faster-moving planet.

Why are you waiting around for her to make the big move?

katydid

So you see I have to persevere I know she will come around there signs are there especially in conversation her eyes and smile ..
It's pretty complicated the situation we in but what can I say the heart wants what it wants :love:

I understand. But I would hate to see you waste your time waiting and waiting, when you could be meeting others. Five years is a long time.

If she has these deep feelings for you, why hasn't she revealed them yet?

I would take Waybread's advice and bring it up yourself. Time to sort this out:whistling:

Erickaf

5 years huh? I hope you move on. Your posts made me sad, do you have Neptune aspects in natal? You have casted maybe 20 horaries, one or two will will likely be positive for sure :love:. Good luck.

tikana

move on.. what you are doing is insanely crazy.

not worth it

she is saturn retro stationary almost sitting in 5th --- wants a fling vs anything serrious
you sun sitting in virgo - does not want rel since virgo is fall venus
there is moon.sun.saturn but moon does not receive sun or saturn so i dont know who the person is that will reconnect you.
sun will connect with jup more comparable but again it is not ideal since venus is rejected by both sun and jup

there will be a convo but it might leave you disappointed

Last edited:

mercuryretro

5 years huh? I hope you move on. Your posts made me sad, do you have Neptune aspects in natal? You have casted maybe 20 horaries, one or two will will likely be positive for sure :love:. Good luck.

pisces ascendant taurus moon
Neptune trine moon natally
Hey thanks so much