Interesting zodiac sign combinations

:DDDDDD
I was a goth too :D Venus square Uranus/Neptune

Btw: Scorpio/Aries: outside nice, inside (wtf, omg, what to do, hit that with a rock, omg it burns, omg, lalalala, here comes the big bang... pffff... I'm dead. No your not. It's just a ....
everyday... Is so wonderfull,
but suddenlly
I start to breath...).
Haha, I'm not dead you b****. :) :( :????????? Whaaaat?) Help yourself, stupid. Oh yeah, right :D

You have Venus square Neptune too? Wow!! It sounds like a wonderful placement for someone. Neptune is such a beautiful ethereal planet. Before coming on this forum I used to loathe all my squares, but I've learnt they bring the best energy. An extra 'zing.' I love my Venus-Uranus influence. The Pisces Venus and sag Uranus has me alternating between a love in my eyes and flowers in my hair-type girl to this rebellious middle-finger chick, haha. Being able to be comfortable with all sides of yourself, and realising there are many 'you'S', is really a lot of deep self-awareness, that would have taken more years and angst to become comfortable with, had it not been for astrology.

Last edited:

craft94

YAS!! Luv a good old fashionista! I'd love to see your style, in a non-stalkery, fashionista way. I too wish I had the patience to be that bit more high maintenance! Fashion is such a great creative outlet.

Don't worry about sounding stalker-ish hahahaha, actually I'm flattered in a way. I would send you some selfies through PM but I don't take that many and you'd probably be disappointed.

If I had the time and patience, I'd be dressing like Nina Hagen (Pisces w/ Libra Moon) tbh but as it is, I'm kind of boring

Don't worry about sounding stalker-ish hahahaha, actually I'm flattered in a way. I would send you some selfies through PM but I don't take that many and you'd probably be disappointed.

If I had the time and patience, I'd be dressing like Nina Hagen (Pisces w/ Libra Moon) tbh but as it is, I'm kind of boring

Haha she looks CLASS!! I know what you mean. Where I live is far too 'country' to dress exactly how I would really want to.

Julijana

You have Venus square Neptune too? Wow!! It sounds like a wonderful placement for someone. Neptune is such a beautiful ethereal planet. Before coming on this forum I used to loathe all my squares, but I've learnt they bring the best energy. An extra 'zing.' I love my Venus-Uranus influence. The Pisces Venus and sag Uranus has me alternating between a love in my eyes and flowers in my hair-type girl to this rebellious middle-finger chick, haha. Being able to be comfortable with all sides of yourself, and realising there are many 'you'S', is really a lot of deep self-awareness, that would have taken more years and angst to become comfortable with, had it not been for astrology.
Yeah, libra venus and cappy neptune/uranus. That definetly gives a twist to personality especially, now when i look like a normal person. Ussually doctor apointments gets funny, when they see how much tattoo i have from "previous life". :D
pisces venus, ummn that's very very nice :D i think that uranus is definetely a rebel.

CapAquaPis

Going by sidereal, my sun is still Aquarius (1-5'), but my moon cusps Capricorn (the 25-29' range) and my rising would be Gemini. People often tell me I'm a talkative person able to communicate well (Gemini traits). I do feel Capricorn to some extent, but I examine tropical on finding Pisces traits due to my 26' sun Aquarius.

Gemini/Aquarius - the classroom teacher/professor (they have this ability to teach others)

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Just now, 3 more zodiac sign combos came to my mind (Supermoon night, made my brain more active than usual):
Cancer/Leo - the monarch/head of state
Capricorn/Aquarius - the carpenter/builder
Cancer/Capricorn - the service industry worker

david starling

My experience with Cancer Suns is: Basically well intentioned, but always on the defensive. Indiscriminately dangerous when badly frightened! :devil: Capricorn-Moon, Taurus-Asc: P*ssed-off but emotionally stable and unlikely to panic.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

I know some more to put down:
Aries/Taurus - the general/disciplinarian.
Gemini/Cancer - the host/commentator.
Leo/Virgo - the stage-wright/director.
Libra/Scorpio - the womanizer/satyr.
Sagittarius/Capricorn - the priest/preacher.