Turkey coup

Azif

Good evening Azif.
What do you mean by ''Turkish exodus'' ?
Turkey is not in the EU. It is a candidate to join the EU. But it’s unlikely to join any time soon. There are tensions to be resolved over Cyprus before aspects of the negotiation can even be opened, and the EU has concerns over Turkey’s human rights record. If and when the negotiations finish, Turkey must get approval to join from each existing EU member. Some are opposed to, or planning to hold a referendum on, Turkish membership.
Hi Chris. Of course Turkey is not (yet) a member of EU, however it doesn´t mean they can´t open their borders widely open and let everybody pass through Greece (and spread from there to other countries). It doesn´t mean, also, that the Turks can´t easily go to EU members. See the Turk communities in Germany, France and South of Spain, for instance. Another crucial fact: I told before that Turkish government has just received a bunch of euros. What was that for? Two motives: help to contain refugees before they go into Greece and, as a proof of good-faith, a sort of a promess of flexibilization of Turkey´s admission. That was decided in Brussels around 6 months ago. So, why do they (Turks) want to join EU? Isn´t so much for the Military support neither due to ideological similarities but because of the free-circulation privileges. Of goods and people. People. Their economical system, in contrast with the religious conflicts are a clock-bomb. Do you know how fragile is the Greek border patrol? And the Italian? They have no means for the people they receive. So, if we put all of this together, a Turkish exodus is very plausible. At least for me. The pression and tension are huge. They kill themselves with the minority persecutions; they are being pushed against the wall by the wave of refugees; they always wanted (at least the generations without power) to leave their land (again, look at those communities I referred above); military interventions usually cause more fear and despair...and Greece is just right there. If things get a little bit more tight, I have no doubts: they will come. They´ll have nothing to loosr...and ISIS is also there. And the mafias. Those Mediterranean travessies are not organized by shi##y criminals. There is a huge web working.
And Cyprus, well they´re just a pawn ready to be forgotten when a major play appears. If we were 10 years ago or such, this would be just another routine issue for EU leaders; but now, we´re fragile; France is blowing up everywhere, so, yes, there is no time to deal with Turkey in other proper ways. Let just a couple of ISIS´ warriors do their bombing and you´ll see the mess in EU. Membership is just a mere formality that doesn´t stop or help things like this to happen. History is full of exodus´ periods. How many of them were bureaucratical?

Last edited:

chris10

Hi Chris. Of course Turkey is not (yet) a member of EU, however it doesn´t mean they can´t open their borders widely open and let everybody pass through Greece (and spread from there to other countries). It doesn´t mean, also, that the Turks can´t easily go to EU members. See the Turk communities in Germany, France and South of Spain, for instance. Another crucial fact: I told before that Turkish government has just received a bunch of euros. What was that for? Two motives: help to contain refugees before they go into Greece and, as a proof of good-faith, a sort of a promess of flexibilization of Turkey´s admission. That was decided in Brussels around 6 months ago. So, why do they (Turks) want to join EU? Isn´t so much for the Military support neither due to ideological similarities but because of the free-circulation privileges. Of goods and people. People. Their economical system, in contrast with the religious conflicts are a clock-bomb. Do you know how fragile is the Greek border patrol? And the Italian? They have no means for the people they receive. So, if we put all of this together, a Turkish exodus is very plausible. At least for me. The pression and tension are huge. They kill themselves with the minority persecutions; they are being pushed against the wall by the wave of refugees; they always wanted (at least the generations without power) to leave their land (again, look at those communities I referred above); military interventions usually cause more fear and despair...and Greece is just right there. If things get a little bit more tight, I have no doubts: they will come. They´ll have nothing to loosr...and ISIS is also there. And the mafias. Those Mediterranean travessies are not organized by shi##y criminals. There is a huge web working.
And Cyprus, well they´re just a pawn ready to be forgotten when a major play appears. If we were 10 years ago or such, this would be just another routine issue for EU leaders; but now, we´re fragile; France is blowing up everywhere, so, yes, there is no time to deal with Turkey in other proper ways. Let just a couple of ISIS´ warriors do their bombing and you´ll see the mess in EU. Membership is just a mere formality that doesn´t stop or help things like this to happen. History is full of exodus´ periods. How many of them were bureaucratical?

You pretty much explained what you meant by Turkish exodus.
:smile: Sorry for misinterpreting.

Well in case of war from Turkey or ISIS attacks in the area,
Hellas has proved that her spirit has never been defeated throughout History - not even after 400 years of slavery under Ottoman rule.
I’m sure this country has a lot of Scorpio in her … The fact is, it has been rising from its ashes again and again for thousands of years.

Euripides said that no one can confidently say that he will be still living tomorrow
so as the Spartans said ἢ τὰν ἢ ἐπὶ τὰς :smile:

Kitchy

Banned
The Turks I've known are the coolest Muslim's I've known. How many Turkish Islamic extreme ISIS terrorists are there? I truly don't know. I'm guessing very few, in relativity to non-Turk extremists.

ISIS tried this shite out in Syria with Assad and they made out okay, because US did nothing to intervene, and Russia and China helping out Syria and Syria is big vast campsite for ISIS on it's way to Europe. Turkey is even bigger and closer to the desired target.

I don't see this happening with the Turks. They are stalwarts. Like Russia in drag - big and vast and not willing to let people eff around with them. And, also because the Russians will always have the Turks backs, even when US sits on it's hands with them like we do. When Israel and Turkey started to "talk" look at what's been going on in Turkey.

Turks are our holdouts from the ISIS in world right now. I don't trust the Obama friendly Turk leaders. Sometimes fake coups are nothing more than free training ground for military. See how people react and plan accordingly.

Turks aren't letting that shite happen if Trump is elected in US - he won't either. Hillary Clinton would sell Turkey and US and her own grandaughter out if there was enough power and money in the plan.

To me, she's the unevolved character of Merrill Streep in the modern remake of The Manchurian Candidate.

Also - look at what they did to Armenia. To this day, no regret, no acknowledgement.

I'm not worried about Turkey - in fact all the Turks I've talked to (immigrant american turks) all say the same thing - they'll go back to fight before they let the radicals take Turkey. I think they have something similar to Israel in mandated army service.
Speaking as an American and all....

Last edited:

Dubyadude1986

Okay. I am changing it now. Sorry I still see a lot of dat; right now I will just take the chart down and once we have one, put it up. Or, someone else can.

Last edited:

chris10

The Turks I've known are the coolest Muslim's I've known. How many Turkish Islamic extreme ISIS terrorists are there? I truly don't know. I'm guessing very few, in relativity to non-Turk extremists.

ISIS tried this shite out in Syria with Assad and they made out okay, because US did nothing to intervene, and Russia and China helping out Syria and Syria is big vast campsite for ISIS on it's way to Europe. Turkey is even bigger and closer to the desired target.

I don't see this happening with the Turks. They are stalwarts. Like Russia in drag - big and vast and not willing to let people eff around with them. And, also because the Russians will always have the Turks backs, even when US sits on it's hands with them like we do. When Israel and Turkey started to "talk" look at what's been going on in Turkey.

Turks are our holdouts from the ISIS in world right now. I don't trust the Obama friendly Turk leaders. Sometimes fake coups are nothing more than free training ground for military. See how people react and plan accordingly.

Turks aren't letting that shite happen if Trump is elected in US - he won't either. Hillary Clinton would sell Turkey and US and her own grandaughter out if there was enough power and money in the plan.

To me, she's the unevolved character of Merrill Streep in the modern remake of The Manchurian Candidate.

Also - look at what they did to Armenia. To this day, no regret, no acknowledgement.

I'm not worried about Turkey - in fact all the Turks I've talked to (immigrant american turks) all say the same thing - they'll go back to fight before they let the radicals take Turkey. I think they have something similar to Israel in mandated army service.
Speaking as an American and all....

I have friends who are Turkish, I have friends who are German (in fact my bro is probably marrying his German girlfriend), I have friends who are French, Albanians, Romanians, British ... so this has nothing to do with the turkish people in general but it has to do with Turkish politics.

What is the relationship between Turkey and ISIS ??
Jon Davis pretty much nailed the reasons why Turkey is supporting ISIS (Erdogan considers the Kurds more of a threat than ISIS). Suffice me to add that documents seized from the Abu Sayyaf (ISIL) raid by the U.S. Delta Force in May 2015 is as close as we can ever get to 'smoking gun' evidence for Turkey's involvement as revealed by The Guardian:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jul/26/isis-syria-turkey-us

However, I don't expect that those documents will be published anytime soon - they hold more value as leverage so Turkey complies with U.S. demands, like allowing U.S. fighter jets to conduct their airstrikes from Incirlik Airbase and to force Turkey into finally attacking ISIS.

http://www.businessinsider.com/links-between-turkey-and-isis-are-now-undeniable-2015-7

In November, a former ISIS member told Newsweek that the group was essentially given free rein by Turkey's army.

"ISIS commanders told us to fear nothing at all because there was full cooperation with the Turks," the fighter said. "ISIS saw the Turkish army as its ally especially when it came to attacking the Kurds in Syria."

unique_astrology

Working on charts but must take a break.

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/erdogan-be-sworn-turkeys-new-president-1376807963

"Erdogan is due to take his oath of office at 1100 GMT in Ankara and usher in a new era for Turkey, where he is expected to push for a new constitution and seek to further transform the country with development projects."

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/er...ident.aspx?pageID=238&nID=71054&NewsCatID=338

"The dramatic handover ceremony took place at the Çankaya Palace late afternoon as 11th President Abdullah Gül and his wife, Hayrünnisa Gül, met with their successors, President Erdoğan and First Lady Emine Erdoğan."

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/t...-or-capture-erdogan-hotel-during-coup-7910129

"Information leaked to both Turkish daily Hurriyet and Al-Jazeera on Sunday confirmed an attempt to kill or capture Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and unveiled further details about the inner workings of the attempted coup."

"Hurriyet reported that First Army Commander Umit Dundar contacted Erdogan on Saturday night, about an hour before the coup began, to inform him that putschists had started to move on his position, allowing time for the president to escape before soldiers stormed his place of residence."

"The Turkish newspaper published the new leaks, obtained by a writer close to decision-making circles, which said Dundar called Erdogan while the president was on vacation at a resort in Marmaris, southwest Turkey."

"According to the leaked messages, the coup was planned to start at 03:00am (local time), but an emergency forced them to bring forward the start of their plot in Ankara and Istanbul."

"The messages show that the coup began at 21:30pm. Military units were sent to the two cities and within 15 minutes they had taken control of the bridges that cross the Bosphorus Strait in Istanbul. Ten minutes later they took control of the building of state-run broadcaster TRT."

"The leaks also indicate that military units arrived at the Ataturk Airport in Istanbul to surround it at 22:00pm, and that the putschists faced resistance from police in Bayrampasa district of central Istanbul."

Last edited:

unique_astrology

Without verified times for this regime or it's leader I am suspending work on charts related to Turkey.

In general, it looks like a very rough road ahead for Erdogan. Hard aspects from Saturn and Pluto to natal and progressed Saturn out plus natal Mars.

Can he be ruthless? His natal Saturn and Pluto paran (he has it no matter what time he was born) says yes. It can also be a danger for him when activated by transit or progression.

Attachments

• Erdogan Paran.gif
    Erdogan Paran.gif
    10 KB · Views: 36
  • ScreenShotx.gif
    ScreenShotx.gif
    25.6 KB · Views: 29
  • ScreenShotxx.gif
    ScreenShotxx.gif
    20.2 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

theV

Without verified times for this regime or it's leader I am suspending work on charts related to Turkey.

In general, it looks like a very rough road ahead for Erdogan. Hard aspects from Saturn and Pluto to natal and progressed Saturn out plus natal Mars.

Can he be ruthless? His natal Saturn and Pluto paran (he has it no matter what time he was born) says yes.. It can also be a danger for him when activated by transit or progression.

Mars/Pluto/Saturn were parallel during the rebel contra parallel the Sun.