What happened to Maria?

kx5

On Wednesday September 30th, a 21-year-old girl from Greece I shall henceforth refer to as Maria, went missing after not returning from the short walk she told everyone she was going to take in the morning. Up to this point (October 3rd) there are no clues as to her whereabouts or her condition, despite the fact that the disappearance has been reported to the police and various searches have been launched during this 4-day period. People close to her claim that she looked concerned and distant on the days leading up to her disappearance, but she never told anyone what could possibly be bothering her. This horary chart's question is 'What happened to Maria?'

Since I cannot provide you with Maria's natal chart for the sake of any additional information, I will add in what my experience of her is, even though it's tremendously vague.

Maria was a student, studying to be a childcare teacher. She had some form of permanent disability on her right leg which greatly impaired her movement and caused her to noticeably limp. However, she was a bright individual, positive and optimistic. She was very sociable and as such quite popular, frequently going out and getting cheered on by friends. Overall, even though not much is known to me about the nature of her daily life, her disability and her family, I am fully aware of the fact that she was an admirably cheerful person, who lived a pleasant life despite all the possible difficulties her life could entail.

Further information will unfortunately only be available in the near future, and not now when this question is being asked. I will make sure to keep this thread updated as time goes by and more information comes to light about this case.

Thank you very much in advance for your participation in this search.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_81_disappearance.31571.5193.jpg
    astro_2gw_81_disappearance.31571.5193.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 29